Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Treshaun Harrison Update

Comments

• Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    89ute said:

Well I just found out this thread is important to me. Something about this weekend, rhymes with drippy cunt.

Tre'shuan is tripping to Utah? Lol FTG.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Kid wants out of Seattle. Everything starts there. I think he's got less than 10% chance of coming back to Oregon (less than 1% actually) but I think he's bound for UCLA or USC.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    I'm thinking it's down to Oregon and Florida state, and I'm leaning more and more towards Florida State.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2018
    What I'm hearing is that it's for sure UW but if it's not it's for sure either Oregon, Florida State, Utah, UCLA, USC, or Cal.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cut bait already. He gone.
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651

What I'm hearing is that it's for sure UW but if it's not it's for sure either Oregon, Florida State, Utah, UCLA, USC, or Cal.

Let it play out
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979

89ute said:

I feel like I should pay you something.
    If it's not one of those schools it could end up being a school no one is talking about like Utah or Wazzu.

Paypal $10.95 to UW_Doog_Bot@Doogman.com to find out my Crystal Ball Prediction. It may surprise you!
    So it won't be Utah or Wazzu now that you've talked about them?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This guy is actually a bot right? It feels like I’m watching artificial intelligence try to fit in with the culture here, because he just copy pastas a bunch of bullshit, pretends to be an insider, is a token minority, even played the gay card with two dads if I recall, and I really can’t figure out if I’m missing the joke or something because everything he types is shit.
    This describes 81% of the poasters here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This guy is actually a bot right? It feels like I’m watching artificial intelligence try to fit in with the culture here, because he just copy pastas a bunch of bullshit, pretends to be an insider, is a token minority, even played the gay card with two dads if I recall, and I really can’t figure out if I’m missing the joke or something because everything he types is shit.
    Be OG Faggot Hollowman, than pop off.
    potty mouth HAHAHA here is the funny thing. Non of yus would say it to a guy face. your little bullies in a circlejerkin scared e kats just be nice, like your mama told u to be
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well, look Derek, a threat made. I copied and pasted just for fun Moderate your site.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,083
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Be OG Faggot Hollowman, than pop off.
    potty mouth HAHAHA here is the funny thing. Non of yus would say it to a guy face. your little bullies in a circlejerkin scared e kats just be nice, like your mama told u to be
    I'm a 4'3 Army Ranger reject. I live at in my two moms attic, writing shitty folky rock-ish music, about modern love and the desire to live in a cabin on a Vancouver island beach but with unlimited mobile data and my overly expensive Apple products. Just chasing my dreams, brah. If you see a mid 90's Subaru Outback in your rear view mirror, best run and hide, BITCH!
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,348
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    there needs to be a chin for insomnia cure
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

I was sexting with Dennis and according to him Will Harris followed Harrison on the twatters recently.

I would not be surprised at all if we start hearing in late January that Harrison has "reconsidered things and has reached out to the UW coaches". Probably something about realizing how important it is to play close to home. It just seems like thescript.gif
    Only if he wants to play safety. Otherwise, he can go somewhere else. He’s the dead to me forever (unless he flips to us). Then I’ll deny ever saying any of this blasphemous stuff.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If he truly so desperately wants to play WR that he'll go to Utah over UW then UW can't help him.