Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Treshaun Harrison Update

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Pete is a fucking moron when it comes to recruiting politics. He’s fucked up before and he’s fucking this up.

I think he gets that it’s a problem, though.

Hopefully he’s not too proud to fix it, but he’s got a fucking awful lot of stupid pride.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,507
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources are saying treshaWn don't wanna put out for his City with browning
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,348
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread has reached deathbed AIDS stage.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

pat_hm said:

Pete is a fucking moron when it comes to recruiting politics. He’s fucked up before and he’s fucking this up.

Hopefully he’s not too proud to fix it, but he’s got a fucking awful lot of stupid pride.

How does someone who is a "fucking moron" when it comes to recruiting politics land a top 15 class nationally? Please explain. You act like the sky is falling and the football program is fucked because we didn't land some primadonna from Garfield. Overreact more. Honestly, this kid a cancer. He's a talented but he's a cancer that has been metastasized by dirty ass wannabe Willie Joey Thomas. Pete felt it wasn't worth it. Which was the smart thing to do. Give me Auzzy & Spiker all day over TH.
    Denis never overreacts. You must be mistaken.
    I know he does. I love Dennis...I just don't think he understands how big of a joke Joey Thomas is...
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Care to elaborate?
  • Options
    DarnoldPalmerDarnoldPalmer Member Posts: 59
    This thread belongs in the dumpster behind the University of Nike HR department.
  • Options
    RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    I don't speak teenager. Can somebody explain what TH means when he says UW didn't want him to put on for his city? Is that basically just saying they didn't tell him they liked/wanted him enough? They didn't want him to play in some event? They wouldn't promise him something he wanted?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    Tequilla said:

I may have some Bulleit in me ...

But FUCK OFF Joey Thomas ...

UW “blew it” because they got better WRs and Harrison wants to be a WR

If the fucktard embraced being a RB or S he’d be in the fold

#truth

I'm loving me some Tequila tonight.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,083
    Swaye's Wigwam
    There was already an article in the times, but yeah, Thomas was at Ballard, then picked up a bunch of guys who couldn't play at Blanchet after those dicks were caught cheating. Then he went to GHS, who, is basically like teflon when it comes to athletics and Seattle Public Schools. https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/education/seattle-schools-allegations-of-garfield-football-recruitment-violations-unsubstantiated/
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752

pat_hm said:

Garfield football is out of control & Joey runs a dirty “program.” This is a fact. There is no disputing this. How is that on Petersen? I don’t understand that logic of blame. He’s not going to risk getting into trouble for a kid like Treshawn who’s been getting terrible advice from the get go, hence the initial commitment to Oregon with Willie. Joey has completely manipulated TH..now he’s visiting Tennessee...good for you Treshawn!!! Blaming Chris Petersen, a coach with intregrity, for the actions of lapdog Joey Thomas makes no sense to me. At all. That’s a shit take.
    THIS. Totally, indisputably and without question. Thomas is as filthy dirty a POS as a Seafair Honey Bucket. He's a fucking disgrace and his players are radioactive. Expect a story in the Times about this within a year. Recall Tony Wroten's Garfield days, which can't scratch what Thomas is up to. This could get really shitty for Garfield, certain athletes and Metro Football. So far, anyone who questions Thomas's ethics is accused of racism and targeting Garfield's black coaches. Naturally.

DDY, you're completely wrong on this one and have no idea what's gone on behind the scenes. Pete ain't gonna touch a player pimped out by a dirty coach in his own back yard. And good on him for it.
    So why don’t you and @pat_hm be specific and tell us what the fuck is going on behind the scenes.
    This "homeless exemption" game only scratches the surface. https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/times-watchdog/homeless-students-lured-to-seattle-schools-by-sports-are-often-cast-aside-when-the-seasons-over/ Think Tony Wroten. Then multiply by -10 and factor in that Garfield's principal has gone full SJW in light of persistent achievement gaps. Cryptic, yes. But YKW.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    All I have to say is wow how
    Tequilla said:

Care to elaborate?
    Marcus Peters agrees