Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Treshaun Harrison Update

Comments

• Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    So Tre'Shaun's 7 on 7 coach is saying that UW blew it. We have Coach Pete vs an 18 year old kid. I think it's pretty easy to read into who blew this one.

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

So Tre'Shaun's 7 on 7 coach is saying that UW blew it. We have Coach Pete vs an 18 year old kid. I think it's pretty easy to read into who blew this one.

That’s the head coach at Garfield, so fantastic.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170

Oh, and Reggie Jones is the 7 on 7 coach?
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Oh, and Reggie Jones is the 7 on 7 coach?
    Is/was... not sure what the deal is there with the lawsuit from that 7 on 7 organization.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Look at Joey Thomas’ Twitter....OBSESSED with Willie Taggart. Awesome. He hates Washington.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    Swaye's Wigwam

I trust the coaches in a hard pass here.
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

pat_hm said:

Still Oregon finds a way to fuck us. They hire Slick Willie for a year which essentially poisoned the well. Smalls Twitter is all FSU. Joey Thomas knows he’s got the top player in the country in 2020. This is not good. He could literally get a college coaching job in exhange for Smalls commitment.

IMO if that’s all it takes to get a commitment from a kid then WDWHA ... character matters

How did hiring Porter Sr work out for Mizzou ???
    Thomas has all the leverage as Smalls coach. The ship has sailed on Harrison. He feels UW spurned him and Thomas clearly agrees. Both Thomas and Harrison are major influences on Smalls perception of Washington. Taggart has a great relationship w/ Thomas and knows how big time Smalls is. This has nothing to do with “character.” It’s more conditioning. It’s a form of manipulation wherein the adults interest comes before the kid.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    pat_hm said:

Tequilla said:

pat_hm said:

Still Oregon finds a way to fuck us. They hire Slick Willie for a year which essentially poisoned the well. Smalls Twitter is all FSU. Joey Thomas knows he’s got the top player in the country in 2020. This is not good. He could literally get a college coaching job in exhange for Smalls commitment.

IMO if that’s all it takes to get a commitment from a kid then WDWHA ... character matters

How did hiring Porter Sr work out for Mizzou ???
    Thomas has all the leverage as Smalls coach. The ship has sailed on Harrison. He feels UW spurned him and Thomas clearly agrees. Both Thomas and Harrison are major influences on Smalls perception of Washington. Taggart has a great relationship w/ Thomas and knows how big time Smalls is. This has nothing to do with “character.” It’s more conditioning. It’s a form of manipulation wherein the adults interest comes before the kid.
    I understand and don’t disagree that Thomas and Taggart are working on the same team at this point ...

This isn’t a shut and close case that UW wronged Harrison ... far from it

Honestly, the influence of HS coaches really varies ... what has Thomas done to gain influence as of yet? Great HS coaches (who there are few) should have influence ...

Pete doesn’t need to apologize to anybody because #ResultsMatter and he not only produces wins at the college level but his guys show out at the NFL level.

If Smalls can’t sift through the BS then so be it ... it’s really not that hard to realize when you are being fed a line of shit ...

And let’s be honest, if Harrison goes to FSU to play WR then so be it ... I’m willing to bet that he will be a JAG at that position ... he’s way more suited for RB or S

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Whatever. If smalls figures it out and uses his brain he'll make the right choice
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    All of this certainly can’t help UW with Smalls.