Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yeah I'm out on Trump

123457»

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Google needs oversight somehow, someway, it can't be trusted to provide the bulk of the world's info as political as it's become. Europe bent them over and fucked them in ass for anti trust behavior. America needs to do the same.

Upvoted because Google is probably the most important company in the world right now. There's all sorts of shady shit going on in the web these days. Companies cooperating with the Great Firewall of China. Keeping and sharing data and metadata. And so on.

And although I disagree with the faggot, that guy who Google shitcanned had no business being shitcanned. People need to engage, not dismiss points of view with which they disagree. Especially a company like Google whose motto is still "Don't be evil" (allegedly).
    This is a MAJOR problem in this country. The inability to say anything without offending someone, and there actually being repercussions from it. A white dude should be able to talk about black on black violence without being called a racist, and plenty of other examples. Or discuss women's predispositions based on biological differences, in this case. The guy didn't say women are fucking worthless, get in the kitchen bitch, or anything even remotely in that plane. Everyone is so fucking sensitive about everything now.

America: Land of Pussies
    This shit seemed like it started when I was in college. Back then the big deal was not offending anyone. Now we're up to "microaggressions" and shit.

Now, on the other hand, I think that some people have a point. Talk to any black person about their experiences getting pulled over versus any white person's experiences with the same. But people need to engage those views as well, rather than dismissing them out of hand.
    Dude, agree with you, but we are engaging the shit out of those views, everyday. Just watch any national news broadcast. Racial differences and inequities dominate the news cycle. Unfortunately, it's mostly talking head shows where each panel member gets about 90 seconds to jam in their talking points, and little meaningful information is exchanged. If you have kids in public schools, racial equity is a constant theme of everything from math classes, to music and drama roles, to field trips. It is literally THE MOST talked about subject from dusk 'til dawn throughout the country. That you see some fringe group protesting a statue removal does not indicate a crisis, a movement, or widespread support for their backward views or ideas.

There are racist fucking pigs and clowns among us. We've always known that and held them in check through social isolation and rejection. But, the Media has advertising clients to please, so blowing shit out of proportion feeds their beasts while causing people to panic and abandon all reason. Truthfully, there's a lot of very smart people on these boards and, in general, smart & wise people aren't racist, because they realize and understand how dumb, self-limiting and self-defeating such views are. Watch MSNBC or CNN right now, and I guarantee they are spreading falsehoods, false equivalencies, or meaningless comparisons to send the clear message that one view is right, the other is wrong, and there is no in-between. Our team vs their team. And anyone who steps into the space between catches truckloads of shit, gets called a traitor, a Nazi, etc. Been there. Done that.
    And the problem persists. See the Philando Castile acquittal. In liberal Minnesota, no less .
    Problem, yes, but an entirely different problem. Philando Castile was shot and killed by Police Officer Jeronimo Yanez. How do you shoehorn that into a discussion about Nazi's & White Supremacists in Virginia?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Google needs oversight somehow, someway, it can't be trusted to provide the bulk of the world's info as political as it's become. Europe bent them over and fucked them in ass for anti trust behavior. America needs to do the same.

Upvoted because Google is probably the most important company in the world right now. There's all sorts of shady shit going on in the web these days. Companies cooperating with the Great Firewall of China. Keeping and sharing data and metadata. And so on.

And although I disagree with the faggot, that guy who Google shitcanned had no business being shitcanned. People need to engage, not dismiss points of view with which they disagree. Especially a company like Google whose motto is still "Don't be evil" (allegedly).
    This is a MAJOR problem in this country. The inability to say anything without offending someone, and there actually being repercussions from it. A white dude should be able to talk about black on black violence without being called a racist, and plenty of other examples. Or discuss women's predispositions based on biological differences, in this case. The guy didn't say women are fucking worthless, get in the kitchen bitch, or anything even remotely in that plane. Everyone is so fucking sensitive about everything now.

This shit seemed like it started when I was in college. Back then the big deal was not offending anyone. Now we're up to "microaggressions" and shit.

Now, on the other hand, I think that some people have a point. Talk to any black person about their experiences getting pulled over versus any white person's experiences with the same. But people need to engage those views as well, rather than dismissing them out of hand.
    Dude, agree with you, but we are engaging the shit out of those views, everyday. Just watch any national news broadcast. Racial differences and inequities dominate the news cycle. Unfortunately, it's mostly talking head shows where each panel member gets about 90 seconds to jam in their talking points, and little meaningful information is exchanged. If you have kids in public schools, racial equity is a constant theme of everything from math classes, to music and drama roles, to field trips. It is literally THE MOST talked about subject from dusk 'til dawn throughout the country. That you see some fringe group protesting a statue removal does not indicate a crisis, a movement, or widespread support for their backward views or ideas.

There are racist fucking pigs and clowns among us. We've always known that and held them in check through social isolation and rejection. But, the Media has advertising clients to please, so blowing shit out of proportion feeds their beasts while causing people to panic and abandon all reason. Truthfully, there's a lot of very smart people on these boards and, in general, smart & wise people aren't racist, because they realize and understand how dumb, self-limiting and self-defeating such views are. Watch MSNBC or CNN right now, and I guarantee they are spreading falsehoods, false equivalencies, or meaningless comparisons to send the clear message that one view is right, the other is wrong, and there is no in-between. Our team vs their team. And anyone who steps into the space between catches truckloads of shit, gets called a traitor, a Nazi, etc. Been there. Done that.
    And the problem persists. See the Philando Castile acquittal. In liberal Minnesota, no less .
    Lots of people get shot by the cops everyday. And many of them aren't justified. But it's nice to see that you've updated your status to media pawn.
    Interesting.

627 people have been shot by the police so far this year.

135 of them have been black (22%)

8 unarmed people have been shot by the police so far this year.

8 of them have been black (100%)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/
    Your pictures show no stats of 8 unarmed people being shot by police nor all of them being black. At least what was linked anyway.
    You have to use the filters in the table.

Kreist, Not only do I have to read more than the headline, I have to use complicated formulas and shit???

OK.. I'm gonna throw some coffee on the pot as me and staff are in for a long night.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Problem, yes, but an entirely different problem. Philando Castile was shot and killed by Police Officer Jeronimo Yanez. How do you shoehorn that into a discussion about Nazi's & White Supremacists in Virginia?
    because we haven't had our post-racial kumbaya moment yet in America. Not even at Race's house. I'm hearing the white man is still fucking the negro down there. Just what I'm hearing, don't twist
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,407
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

because we haven't had our post-racial kumbaya moment yet in America. Not even at Race's house. I'm hearing the white man is still fucking the negro down there. Just what I'm hearing, don't twist
    Be married to someone for 31 years and get called a racist and then pop off

And that 31 years means nobody is fucking anyone round here
  • Options
    AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Well, you can start the "Hug a Nazi" movement whenever you want, but I'm not holding my breath for a post-racial kumbaya moment, because racial hucksters on both sides would then be out of their jobs and much of the media would have nothing to write about. Oops! I said "both sides."
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited August 2017

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

to say anything without offending someone, and there actually being repercussions from it. A white dude should be able to talk about black on black violence without being called a racist, and plenty of other examples. Or discuss women's predispositions based on biological differences, in this case. The guy didn't say women are fucking worthless, get in the kitchen bitch, or anything even remotely in that plane. Everyone is so fucking sensitive about everything now.

My old man was racist against spics. I never knew how that one was supposed to work.

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Well, you can start the "Hug a Nazi" movement whenever you want, but I'm not holding my breath for a post-racial kumbaya moment, because racial hucksters on both sides would then be out of their jobs and much of the media would have nothing to write about. Oops! I said "both sides."
    Here's the thing about the antifaggots. As far as I know, they aren't advocating race hatred or bringing back Hitler, or any of that crap. If I'm wrong, I'm happy to be wrong. I'm more into hunting Nazis than hugging Nazis, but yeah, I would like us to get over some of this racial crap. Part of that means acknowledging that black people have been systematically fucked over in the USA for a long time, and it didn't just magically get all better in 1964.

I'd rather the media talk more about income inequality, and how shitty our trains are compared to Switzerland.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Yeah there's no slippery slope there. China regulates it's search engines. I hear it works great.
    But regulating statues and history is cool. Got it.
    No one is regulating statues and history. If you want a Nathan Bedford Forrest hooded statue in your house you're more than welcome to it. What is being addressed is government glorifications of people who fought for the Confederacy.

History is written by the victors bitch.
    And the victors let them put them up and gave them veteran status.

Kunt.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,814
    RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Yeah there's no slippery slope there. China regulates it's search engines. I hear it works great.
    I don't care about the statues you dumbshit. Tear em down or let em stand. Makes no difference to me either way. If it's a cool statue then I would actually prefer to leave it. My only strong opinion is that it should be up to the local community to decide what to do with their stupid statues.
    That's not whats happening. Paid protesters are brought in to commit violence and cause trouble. The communities didn't decide. I'm against these fascist little antifa faggots all the way.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

Sledog said:

RedRocket said:

I don't care about the statues you dumbshit. Tear em down or let em stand. Makes no difference to me either way. If it's a cool statue then I would actually prefer to leave it. My only strong opinion is that it should be up to the local community to decide what to do with their stupid statues.
    That's not whats happening. Paid protesters are brought in to commit violence and cause trouble. The communities didn't decide. I'm against these fascist little antifa faggots all the way.
    This is exactly why we have the 2nd amendment.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

For the first time in my life I work with an actual feminist. She's open and proud of it. So far I've been able to avoid any discussion about it. Things will not ilend well (for me) when I inevitably get sucked in. Fml
  • Options
    phineas said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

For the first time in my life I work with an actual feminist. She's open and proud of it. So far I've been able to avoid any discussion about it. Things will not ilend well (for me) when I inevitably get sucked in. Fml
    Time to practice the art of Female Domination. If you do it right, she'll be gargling your balls in two weeks. Just don't let anyone else in on the plan to maintain plausible deniability when she shows up with a swollen jaw.

You got this. Represent!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

I feel you cracker. 27 years and the mere suggestion of a blow is cause for a good laugh in my tee pee.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dflea said:

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

AZDuck said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Lots of people get shot by the cops everyday. And many of them aren't justified. But it's nice to see that you've updated your status to media pawn.
    Interesting.

627 people have been shot by the police so far this year.

135 of them have been black (22%)

8 unarmed people have been shot by the police so far this year.

8 of them have been black (100%)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/
    In conclusion, the fucking cooger is just as stupid as you thought he is.
    He is who we thought he was.

But he's my brother and fellow kewg retard, so I can't abide your comment (entirely).