Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Yeah I'm out on Trump

allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
I'm just going to turn around, walk away whistling and pretend I have no idea how that mess behind me got there.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2017
    I'm no quitter. I won't quit on the USA
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I'm just going to turn around, walk away whistling and pretend I have no idea how that mess behind me got there.

I knew he had to go on election night. But when he started spewing "fake news" about abc, nbc, and cbs he sealed the deal.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    One nation, under God. Indivisible
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    doogie said:

One nation, under God. Indivisible

https://youtu.be/P54sP0Nlngg
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I knew he had to go on election night. But when he started spewing "fake news" about abc, nbc, and cbs he sealed the deal.
    I have mixed feelings on that. The media deserves it. They deserve to have their fucking teeth kicked in. Trump is attacking them in a troubling and dangerous way but let's not pretend we have this amazing free press that's making the country a better place. They're all owned by the same people that own the politicians and they do and say what they're told.
    What the fuck is troubling and dangerous about it? America got Trump at just the right time, this apparatus of the deep state needs to be cleansed and returned to what it was meant to be, a legitimate free press.
  • AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    doogie said:

I'm no quitter. I won't quit on the USA

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I have mixed feelings on that. The media deserves it. They deserve to have their fucking teeth kicked in. Trump is attacking them in a troubling and dangerous way but let's not pretend we have this amazing free press that's making the country a better place. They're all owned by the same people that own the politicians and they do and say what they're told.
    What the fuck is troubling and dangerous about it? America got Trump at just the right time, this apparatus of the deep state needs to be cleansed and returned to what it was meant to be, a legitimate free press.
    It feels really good to not be on the same side as you.

Fuck off

Seriously, this is one of the best posts I've read. It's exactly how I feel but hadn't articulated. Trump is flawed, and yet I've seen from day one how the entire establishment (Dems and GOP) are giving marching orders to the media to destroy him because he's anti-establishment (though they'll never acknowledge that as the real reason). The media is filthy, disgusting, hypocritical and manipulative. I don't want to be part of that lynch mob. And yet, Trump doesn't always behave presidential and is flawed with self-destructive behaviors. It's a messy situation all-around.

1. CNN helped make Trump during the primary.
    2. Some of us who have been against Trump since day one have been so because he has been a racist piece of shit since day one of his campaign.
  • phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I support trump now more than ever. No amounts of down votes, fake outrage and labels from the internet will change that
    phineas said:

I support trump now more than ever. No amounts of down votes, fake outrage and labels from the internet will change that

Good. I like it when KKK sympathizers out themselves on this bored.
    phineas said:

phineas said:

Good. I like it when KKK sympathizers out themselves on this bored.
    That's cool. I'm not white so I'd be a fool to support the kkk, but call me whatever you must sweet cheeks
    Agree.