Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yeah I'm out on Trump

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm just going to turn around, walk away whistling and pretend I have no idea how that mess behind me got there.

I knew he had to go on election night. But when he started spewing "fake news" about abc, nbc, and cbs he sealed the deal.
    I have mixed feelings on that. The media deserves it. They deserve to have their fucking teeth kicked in. Trump is attacking them in a troubling and dangerous way but let's not pretend we have this amazing free press that's making the country a better place. They're all owned by the same people that own the politicians and they do and say what they're told.
    What the fuck is troubling and dangerous about it? America got Trump at just the right time, this apparatus of the deep state needs to be cleansed and returned to what it was meant to be, a legitimate free press.
    Trump could have been good. The problem is he's so far off the reservation, he's actually having the opposite effect on the cleansing of the deep state.

And don't act like the press you read is any better then the left wing media. Your news sources have people convinced Democrats are running a child ring out of a pizza place. And birthirism. More conspiracy theories than anything. The media is awful and chases shiny objects. But now days with the internet and stuff, the mainstream media really didn't mean anything anymore.
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

I'm just going to turn around, walk away whistling and pretend I have no idea how that mess behind me got there.

I knew he had to go on election night. But when he started spewing "fake news" about abc, nbc, and cbs he sealed the deal.
    I have mixed feelings on that. The media deserves it. They deserve to have their fucking teeth kicked in. Trump is attacking them in a troubling and dangerous way but let's not pretend we have this amazing free press that's making the country a better place. They're all owned by the same people that own the politicians and they do and say what they're told.
    What the fuck is troubling and dangerous about it? America got Trump at just the right time, this apparatus of the deep state needs to be cleansed and returned to what it was meant to be, a legitimate free press.
    Trump could have been good. The problem is he's so far off the reservation, he's actually having the opposite effect on the cleansing of the deep state.

And don't act like the press you read is any better then the left wing media. Your news sources have people convinced Democrats are running a child ring out of a pizza place. And birthirism. More conspiracy theories than anything. The media is awful and chases shiny objects. But now days with the internet and stuff, the mainstream media really didn't mean anything anymore.
    I used to think that too, but now I'm hearing we're only getting the information Google want's us to get.

• Options
    89ute said:

2001400ex said:

I used to think that too, but now I'm hearing we're only getting the information Google want's us to get.

If you use Google for news, then that's on you.
  • Options

Seriously, this is one of the best posts I've read. It's exactly how I feel but hadn't articulated. Trump is flawed, and yet I've seen from day one how the entire establishment (Dems and GOP) are giving marching orders to the media to destroy him because he's anti-establishment (though they'll never acknowledge that as the real reason). The media is filthy, disgusting, hypocritical and manipulative. I don't want to be part of that lynch mob. And yet, Trump doesn't always behave presidential and is flawed with self-destructive behaviors. It's a messy situation all-around.

Derek, do you think the media you post articles from is less filthy, disgusting, hypocritical and manipulative?
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

89ute said:

2001400ex said:

The searches tho?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Seriously, this is one of the best posts I've read. It's exactly how I feel but hadn't articulated. Trump is flawed, and yet I've seen from day one how the entire establishment (Dems and GOP) are giving marching orders to the media to destroy him because he's anti-establishment (though they'll never acknowledge that as the real reason). The media is filthy, disgusting, hypocritical and manipulative. I don't want to be part of that lynch mob. And yet, Trump doesn't always behave presidential and is flawed with self-destructive behaviors. It's a messy situation all-around.

1. Aren't you a member of the media?

2. Hiring a corporate shill to attack corporate shills seems to be working out brilliantly. Look at Trump's cabinet. Either CEOs or generals.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    So, you think Trump just picked the wrong corporate shills?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

phineas said:

I support trump now more than ever. No amounts of down votes, fake outrage and labels from the internet will change that

Good. I like it when KKK sympathizers out themselves on this bored.
    I come from a long line of Nazis.
    And I am a German citizen.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

phineas said:

I support trump now more than ever. No amounts of down votes, fake outrage and labels from the internet will change that

Good. I like it when KKK sympathizers out themselves on this bored.
    I come from a long line of Nazis.
    And I am a German citizen.
    LEAVE!!!!
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Fucking this.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

This is what you think, now, as of this morning? Until when?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,411
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @allpurpleallgold

That was the purpose and has been the purpose - separate Trump from his voters so the establishment can come back. I don't blame you and we'll lave a light on.

Just remember what they did to Bernie and will do again in 2020.

If the left / democrats had any real plan to get back in the good graces of the folks they claim to care about it would be one thing. They don't. We have just had this months long temper tantrum.

Sven is the face of the Clinton Democrats. No thanks

If your response to every post is to call someone a racist you are most likely projecting your own weakness
  • Options
    Wow. No wonder that little dog and those two boys hold you in such high regard.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Fuck off.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2017
    2001400ex said:

89ute said:

2001400ex said:

Fuck off. The rest of us know better than to receive the daily talking points memo from Soros, Jarret and Axelrood.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Derek, do you think the media you post articles from is less filthy, disgusting, hypocritical and manipulative?
    Fuck off. Cheese grater. Rusty.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Mosster47 said:

If you elect a clown you're going to get the circus.

This was the intent of my vote. Seems to be working brilliantly.