Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Yeah I'm out on Trump

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    #winning

Certainly my best year ever and that of my clients, too. Except the one who died.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I'm just going to turn around, walk away whistling and pretend I have no idea how that mess behind me got there.

I knew he had to go on election night. But when he started spewing "fake news" about abc, nbc, and cbs he sealed the deal.
    I have mixed feelings on that. The media deserves it. They deserve to have their fucking teeth kicked in. Trump is attacking them in a troubling and dangerous way but let's not pretend we have this amazing free press that's making the country a better place. They're all owned by the same people that own the politicians and they do and say what they're told.
    Seriously, this is one of the best posts I've read. It's exactly how I feel but hadn't articulated. Trump is flawed, and yet I've seen from day one how the entire establishment (Dems and GOP) are giving marching orders to the media to destroy him because he's anti-establishment (though they'll never acknowledge that as the real reason). The media is filthy, disgusting, hypocritical and manipulative. I don't want to be part of that lynch mob. And yet, Trump doesn't always behave presidential and is flawed with self-destructive behaviors. It's a messy situation all-around.

1. CNN helped make Trump during the primary.
    2. Some of us who have been against Trump since day one have been so because he has been a racist piece of shit since day one of his campaign.
    Virtue signalers gonna virtue signal.
    My favorite classy racist is BACK!
    Lazy
    Yes.

Just following your lead.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I'm just going to turn around, walk away whistling and pretend I have no idea how that mess behind me got there.

I knew he had to go on election night. But when he started spewing "fake news" about abc, nbc, and cbs he sealed the deal.
    I have mixed feelings on that. The media deserves it. They deserve to have their fucking teeth kicked in. Trump is attacking them in a troubling and dangerous way but let's not pretend we have this amazing free press that's making the country a better place. They're all owned by the same people that own the politicians and they do and say what they're told.
    Seriously, this is one of the best posts I've read. It's exactly how I feel but hadn't articulated. Trump is flawed, and yet I've seen from day one how the entire establishment (Dems and GOP) are giving marching orders to the media to destroy him because he's anti-establishment (though they'll never acknowledge that as the real reason). The media is filthy, disgusting, hypocritical and manipulative. I don't want to be part of that lynch mob. And yet, Trump doesn't always behave presidential and is flawed with self-destructive behaviors. It's a messy situation all-around.

2. Some of us who have been against Trump since day one have been so because he has been a racist piece of shit since day one of his campaign.
    Lazy
    Yes.

X2
  • Options

Lazy
    Yes.

X2
    When you post something of value, I'll gladly respond.
  • Options

Lazy
    Yes.

X2
    When you post something of value, I'll gladly respond.
    Looks like you already responded.
    True.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

phineas said:

I support trump now more than ever. No amounts of down votes, fake outrage and labels from the internet will change that

Good. I like it when KKK sympathizers out themselves on this bored.
    Take a couple weeks off and then quit.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

89ute said:

2001400ex said:

What the fuck is troubling and dangerous about it? America got Trump at just the right time, this apparatus of the deep state needs to be cleansed and returned to what it was meant to be, a legitimate free press.
    Trump could have been good. The problem is he's so far off the reservation, he's actually having the opposite effect on the cleansing of the deep state.

And don't act like the press you read is any better then the left wing media. Your news sources have people convinced Democrats are running a child ring out of a pizza place. And birthirism. More conspiracy theories than anything. The media is awful and chases shiny objects. But now days with the internet and stuff, the mainstream media really didn't mean anything anymore.
    I used to think that too, but now I'm hearing we're only getting the information Google want's us to get.

If you use Google for news, then that's on you.
    Exactly. Yahoo and Wikilinks are where the real news lies.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

phineas said:

I support trump now more than ever. No amounts of down votes, fake outrage and labels from the internet will change that

Good. I like it when KKK sympathizers out themselves on this bored.
    I *heart* KKK sympathizers. They cause me to THINKKK and KKKare.
    ShaKKKe your booty.

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Politicized google needs to be dealt with too. They are more of a threat than any politician. The filter through which most people get their information is corrupt and has an agenda. Time to neuter the dog.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2017

@allpurpleallgold

Sven is the face butt of the Clinton Citrus Democrats. No thanks

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Politicized google needs to be dealt with too. They are more of a threat than any politician. The filter through which most people get their information is corrupt and has an agenda. Time to neuter the dog.

What were you unable to find?