Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    DIMES BABY MUTHAFUCKIN DIMES
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Bringing in kk isn't going to magically fix the usc offensive line all by himself.

Will be an interesting first year.

Hope ford can see through all the usc smoke and mirrors ... but yeah, we could have done much better offensively to sell the program to croots like ford.

Thanks Pete and brownsocks!
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

A few of us went on a twitter blitz of sending Ford UW stuff this morning. He didn’t like any of it. We fucked.

Negative Twitter recruiting against USC was a terrible idea, makes us look like little brother.

Sell UW. Ignore SC.
    I just sent him a stupid gif and said he would love catching balls from Skinny, so wasn’t me!!
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

A few of us went on a twitter blitz of sending Ford UW stuff this morning. He didn’t like any of it. We fucked.

Negative Twitter recruiting against USC was a terrible idea, makes us look like little brother.

Sell UW. Ignore SC.
    I just sent him a stupid gif and said he would love catching balls from Skinny, so wasn’t me!!
    TYFYS
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Even the SC posters are openly questioning why they have 2 high end TE croots (Rae and Wolfe) for this cycle.

Now that KK is at SC they are further questioning what these TE croots are going to do in the offense. Something about the TT TE only getting 16 catches all year lol ...

I guess that's good for us. More underutilized players for SC bodes well for UW ...
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Red basically said the same thing about 5 stars not developing into all conference guys but yes I felt bad when I did it and once my doog boner gets goin it’s like a @Swaye gif
  • Options

Sell UW. Ignore SC.
    I’m sorry. Passion and adderrall instead of school work. Won’t happen again. 98% of what I said was positive. I love you @HillsboroDuck so it won’t happen again.

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2018

Sell UW. Ignore SC.
    I’m sorry. Passion and adderrall instead of school work. Won’t happen again. 98% of what I said was positive. I love you @HillsboroDuck so it won’t happen again.

Wanna meet up at like the only Krispy Kreme in Oregon or like the only chick fil a in Oregon. Mmmmmm chains that are rare to us.

But what about the content thooooooooo?
  • Options

Sell UW. Ignore SC.

Wanna meet up at like the only Krispy Kreme in Oregon or like the only chick fil a in Oregon. Mmmmmm chains that are rare to us.

But what about the content thooooooooo?
    OMW
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Wish we had a Kalepo who was in the NFL, an NFL dude who would pump up UW to these kids. Like Pettis...
  • Options

Biggins just said he likes where UW is right now with Ford and would CB him to UW but wants to wait until after his SC visit.

So Ford and Latu are in diametrically opposite positions right now. Latu leaning SC but still has UW visit. Ford leaning UW but still has SC visit.

Also worth noting, Eklund has been saying for the last week that Ford is showing little interest in UW

I think we close Latu but not Ford.
    I take that, edge play is more of a need, given how the roster is structured right now
    Absolutely
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Eklund just followed up in his daily "blog" that he sees no way that Ford ends up at USC even with them having an OV next weekend. He said it's an Oregon-Washington battle. So if you believe that (I do not) and mix it with what Biggins said regarding where UW stands right now---I guess you gotta like where UW is right now with Peterman still sitting on his in home.
  • Options

Eklund just followed up in his daily "blog" that he sees no way that Ford ends up at USC even with them having an OV next weekend. He said it's an Oregon-Washington battle. So if you believe that (I do not) and mix it with what Biggins said regarding where UW stands right now---I guess you gotta like where UW is right now with Peterman still sitting on his in home.

Cristoball already had his in home I presume? Country Legend did too correct?