Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kyle Ford, 4* 2019 WR, Anaheim (Servite), CA (Offered 5/21/17)

Comments

• animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236

animate said:

As per tradition if he commits I will take full credit for my fire twitter game. @LaMichael_Corleone can get some as well. Thank you in advance.

don't forget me ... I called this guy months ago when he visited on his official based on his twitter and verbal response from interview(s)

https://247sports.com/Article/Kyle-Ford-set-USC-official-trip-talks-Oregon-and-Washington-home-visits-125965908/

if you read the article you will see he's mentally okay with himself to commit to UW. "I can see myself there" ... he goes on to explain in detail why that is so ... Jacob Eason ... how they want to feature me ...

i'll say it again, that pic of him and julius irvin and keith taylor (servite alums and friends) on the dock at UW during his official ... is the only pic he's posted of him and friends during that kind of visit. AFAIK, he does not have the same level of friends at USC ... only the emotional attachment of being a Cali-kid and SoCal schools and ties to family will keep him in Cali. What kind of recruit does that? A recruit that is ready to pop.

Just because KK is there at SC is a move in the right direction for SC but the underlying functional problems at SC still remain. Clay Helton, massive changes to the coaching staff, probably massive changes to come ... who's his WR coach (Tee was fired) and so on.

Given that USC has their official with Ford on 15th all bets are off ... emotions are rough things and clarity can be tough to come by ... especially when there are coffee cups involved, poontang etc ... but removing that stuff and looking at his recruitment clinically? If he doesn't commit on the spot at the USC official he's coming to UW.
    He and current SC TE commit Ethan Rae are teammates and best friends and he said he's super excited about the Kingsbury hire so forget everything you just said. He gone. All USC.
    It's not ova until it's ova!

But if he tweets a pic if him and rae together then we fucked.

As for kk of course he would say that. But the fundamental problems with usc remain unless they can sell kk as potential coach in waiting. Maybe.

But kk got fired from tt for reasons. Makes no sense.

Ford gave specific reasons to go uw. He hasn't had his official to usc yet.
  • DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544

animate said:

As per tradition if he commits I will take full credit for my fire twitter game. @LaMichael_Corleone can get some as well. Thank you in advance.

don't forget me ... I called this guy months ago when he visited on his official based on his twitter and verbal response from interview(s)

https://247sports.com/Article/Kyle-Ford-set-USC-official-trip-talks-Oregon-and-Washington-home-visits-125965908/

if you read the article you will see he's mentally okay with himself to commit to UW. "I can see myself there" ... he goes on to explain in detail why that is so ... Jacob Eason ... how they want to feature me ...

i'll say it again, that pic of him and julius irvin and keith taylor (servite alums and friends) on the dock at UW during his official ... is the only pic he's posted of him and friends during that kind of visit. AFAIK, he does not have the same level of friends at USC ... only the emotional attachment of being a Cali-kid and SoCal schools and ties to family will keep him in Cali. What kind of recruit does that? A recruit that is ready to pop.

Just because KK is there at SC is a move in the right direction for SC but the underlying functional problems at SC still remain. Clay Helton, massive changes to the coaching staff, probably massive changes to come ... who's his WR coach (Tee was fired) and so on.

Given that USC has their official with Ford on 15th all bets are off ... emotions are rough things and clarity can be tough to come by ... especially when there are coffee cups involved, poontang etc ... but removing that stuff and looking at his recruitment clinically? If he doesn't commit on the spot at the USC official he's coming to UW.
    His girl is there too. You guys need to up your TBS game.

He. Gone.
    The gayest thing ever is deciding on going to a college where your HS GF goes.
    Especially if you’re a stud WR going to a school with marginal coeds. Think of what you could accomplish on and off the field Kyle
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,750 Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

He. Gone.
    Unless your budda. She was amazballz
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

animate said:

He. Gone.
    Dude, she did not go to UW
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    Ford will be a doog
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,750 Swaye's Wigwam

animate said:

He. Gone.
    Dude, she did not go to UW
    His gf from HS
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    She went to college somewhere other than UW is the point he’s making.
    Meek said:

She went to college somewhere other than UW is the point he’s making.

Ohhhh
  • CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    animate said:

animate said:

He. Gone.
    You can't just say that without providing some pics.
  • minion_doogminion_doog Member Posts: 1,967
    TTJ said:

Eklund just followed up in his daily "blog" that he sees no way that Ford ends up at USC even with them having an OV next weekend. He said it's an Oregon-Washington battle.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4JjxANHJFRs&time_continue=5
    Holy shit this really caught me I'm going to die a painful death
  • ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    TTJ said:

Eklund just followed up in his daily "blog" that he sees no way that Ford ends up at USC even with them having an OV next weekend. He said it's an Oregon-Washington battle.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4JjxANHJFRs&time_continue=5
    Wood?