Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Apparently Turner had a Notre Dame LOI sitting in front of him on the table during their school ceremony this morning, but didn't go through with it.

Who reported that, Loy?
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    He even has the pen in his hand - wonder how close he came to signing?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Apparently Turner had a Notre Dame LOI sitting in front of him on the table during their school ceremony this morning, but didn't go through with it.

Someone CSI enhance this shit.

Just noticed the other two guys are wearing their school's shirts while he isn't.

He went to his signing day celebration, sat down with his LOI, only to... not sign? This is so fucking weird.
    What's weird about it? He was swinging towards Nd I guess and is still struggling. He seems like a thoughtful intelligent guy so he held off to sleep on it some more.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Domicillo said:

So did a little research, the NLI looks exactly same for every school on the page that you sign. It’s the legal document that goes to the ncaa. The logo on the top is the same NLI logo for at least the last 9 years. The only difference is a school prefills one section including the schools AD’s signature (which is that large scribble on the middle left of the document, a line that says “name of institution” and sport, etc. That’s lines right above the paragraph of text in the photo. The highlighted sections are just the student athlete and parent signiture sections.

All this being said, there’s no way from this picture you’re going to be tell which school is on there unless you can match that large signature to either Jen Cohen or Jack Swarbrick.

It doesn't look like Jen Cohen to me.

• Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Morris' LOI is on the left, Asa's is on the right. They look the same to me.

This just in! Dylan Morris has flipped to Notre Dame!
    ND turned Dylan Morris down over a year ago. Read about it. He says it himself. He called ND three times & when they didnt answer he moved on. The QB they chose over him has since decommitted & signed with Michigan. That QB is now looking to transfer if Shea Patterson comes back. All the mean while ND has a 3 Star QB leading them to the CFP with a top 20 QB with 4 years left, a top 50 QB who comes next year & a top 50 QB who comes in two years.
    ND had mediocre recruiting & made CFP. Now they have great recruiting.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Little shit school in Buttfuck, Indiana with as many students as my community college riding on the coattails of Knute Rockne with a national TV network and doesn't play a conference championship and is about to get an enema from Clemson. Fuck ND.

LOL

A school ranked top 20 by US News & Reports top Universities & top 10 by Forbes in endowment and overall funding.
    Has played for 9 national titles in my lifetime (was born in 70’s), winning 3.
    Playing for another this season.

But yeah, Knute Rockne is the reason...

If you want to live in the Midwest your entire life than yeah it’s a great place to be!!! Lol fuck Chicago.
    Hold on, you think that if you go to school at ND you never leave the Midwest? LOL

Please tell me that everybody who gradustes from UW doesn’t stay in Seattle?
    Actually uw has the highest percetage of its alumni living within 30 miles of campus among all US universities.

So, no i wont tell you that.
    Perfect. That's the point of a state funded university
  • Options

AF9705 said:

ND turned Dylan Morris down over a year ago. Read about it. He says it himself. He called ND three times & when they didnt answer he moved on. The QB they chose over him has since decommitted & signed with Michigan. That QB is now looking to transfer if Shea Patterson comes back. All the mean while ND has a 3 Star QB leading them to the CFP with a top 20 QB with 4 years left, a top 50 QB who comes next year & a top 50 QB who comes in two years.
    UW had even worse recruiting and made the CFP too...
    Because they are a really good program.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Someone CSI enhance this shit.

Just noticed the other two guys are wearing their school's shirts while he isn't.

Gotchu

I love you. So much.
  • Options
    TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Little shit school in Buttfuck, Indiana with as many students as my community college riding on the coattails of Knute Rockne with a national TV network and doesn't play a conference championship and is about to get an enema from Clemson. Fuck ND.

LOL

A school ranked top 20 by US News & Reports top Universities & top 10 by Forbes in endowment and overall funding.

If you want to live in the Midwest your entire life than yeah it’s a great place to be!!! Lol fuck Chicago.
    Hold on, you think that if you go to school at ND you never leave the Midwest? LOL

Actually uw has the highest percetage of its alumni living within 30 miles of campus among all US universities.

Nothing wrong with that.

But not sure why the hate for ND?

It’s like people just look for reasons to hate.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

Exactly!
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

UW had even worse recruiting and made the CFP too...
    Because they are a really good program.
    progrum*
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

We hate everything and everyone. It's our thing.
    If we aren’t hating on other programs, I’m out
  • Options
    Swaye said:

AF9705 said:

TommySQC said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

LOL

Nothing wrong with that.

We hate everything and everyone. It's our thing.
    I can promise you ND doesn’t hate UW & roots for them over USC.

It’s always been interesting to me how people hate a school for nothing?

I have 2 children & if they wanted to go to UW I would have no problem with that.