Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,645
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2018
    blockquote class="Quote" rel="StrongArmCobra">I can see everybody just wants to bury their head in the sand and not acknowledge the fact that Notre Dame has done a better job recruiting him. Fuck every single one of you circle jerking, group think motherfuckers. They put in more effort and wowed him. There's no fucking reason he should like Notre Dame more as a school/environment. He does because in his mind's eye he remembers Notre Dame in beautiful weather and UW in overcast, gray, rainy, darkness. He remembers Notre Dame as fun in the sun on Brian Kelly's boat and UW as a boring ass dinner. He's going to Notre Dame. EAT MY ASS!

Just shut your pig headed bitch mouth ballz. Your complaint about the weather for his visit has been noted and mocked enough. Let it go.

Just some free advice.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,282
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018
    Strong Arm is dialed in...

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,007
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Crawfish said:

I can see everybody just wants to bury their head in the sand and not acknowledge the fact that Notre Dame has done a better job recruiting him. Fuck every single one of you circle jerking, group think motherfuckers. They put in more effort and wowed him. There's no fucking reason he should like Notre Dame more as a school/environment. He does because in his mind's eye he remembers Notre Dame in beautiful weather and UW in overcast, gray, rainy, darkness. He remembers Notre Dame as fun in the sun on Brian Kelly's boat and UW as a boring ass dinner. He's going to Notre Dame. EAT MY ASS!

I heard that ND has room for one more signing. If they flip Asa Turner then that potentially means Isaiah Foskey is available. One door closes another door opens. I trust the coaches and Coach Petersen.
    @StrongArmCobra Can you confirm this?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

HIs coach is on the UA tit and keeps letting the ND coaches back in and has LEANED HEAVY on the kid to go to ND. @StrongArmCobra - once again bro - you are just going off what you see. There is more behind the scenes than many know. Dig deeper.

That's fine. It's okay to be partially correct with other stuff also factoring in. But anybody who disagrees with me here is a fucking idiot. Visits are about the experience and that experience shapes the perception the recruit has of the school, environment, coaching staff, culture, etc. Sunshine is better than shit weather. Win for Notre Dame. Going out on a boat at Brian Kelly's lake house is better than some basic dinner in Seattle. Win for Notre Dame. UW shooting themselves in the fucking foot for not utilizing there big Poly weekend to help secure Asa's commitment. Win for Notre Dame. Just like everything, this is a polynomial equation with multiple factors and those three things are factors that have kept Notre Dame in this and could push them over the top. To ignore them or act like they don't matter is fucking stupid.
  • Options
    I'm done with this Asa drama. Notre Dame coaches out recruited us. He's going to Notre Dame. HAHAHAHAHAHA Suck it!

• Options
    edited December 2018

Okay guys - I found out the deal. Kid wants UW, but it's a Togiai situation. Carlsbad is a UA school and the coach runs an UA sponsored 7-on-7. He's kept letting the coaches on campus, etc.

Go check his bio.

NOPE WRONG. THIS RECRUITMENT HAS BEEN 100% WEATHER BASED
    As I said, it's a polynomial equation. Weather is always a factor. For some recruits it's a very small factor. For others it's a bigger one. Asa's from Hawaii and Cali. He's accustomed to great weather and has the long hair of a surfer bro. It's probably a bigger factor for him. He doesn't know shit about Seattle and South Bend weather year round. All he knows is what he experienced on his visits and that's a win for Notre Dame. Suck it!
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Okay guys - I found out the deal. Kid wants UW, but it's a Togiai situation. Carlsbad is a UA school and the coach runs an UA sponsored 7-on-7. He's kept letting the coaches on campus, etc.

Go check his bio.

Wait, my head assploded. Aren't we a UA school in like a few months or something?