Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

How can you tweet nothing ever and not be an OKG i feeling tweeting absolutely nothing screams OKG cuz you just DGAF about that sort of stuff

He removed all his tweets a couple days ago.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

How can you tweet nothing ever and not be an OKG i feeling tweeting absolutely nothing screams OKG cuz you just DGAF about that sort of stuff

He removed all his tweets a couple days ago.
    Again
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Little shit school in Buttfuck, Indiana with as many students as my community college riding on the coattails of Knute Rockne with a national TV network and doesn't play a conference championship and is about to get an enema from Clemson. Fuck ND.

LOL

A school ranked top 20 by US News & Reports top Universities & top 10 by Forbes in endowment and overall funding.
    Has played for 9 national titles in my lifetime (was born in 70’s), winning 3.
    Playing for another this season.

But yeah, Knute Rockne is the reason...

If you want to live in the Midwest your entire life than yeah it’s a great place to be!!! Lol fuck Chicago.
    Hold on, you think that if you go to school at ND you never leave the Midwest? LOL

Please tell me that everybody who gradustes from UW doesn’t stay in Seattle?
    Actually uw has the highest percetage of its alumni living within 30 miles of campus among all US universities.

So, no i wont tell you that.
    Yeah, Seattle is like fucking quicksand. It fucking suck you up and you never end up leaving
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Little shit school in Buttfuck, Indiana with as many students as my community college riding on the coattails of Knute Rockne with a national TV network and doesn't play a conference championship and is about to get an enema from Clemson. Fuck ND.

LOL

A school ranked top 20 by US News & Reports top Universities & top 10 by Forbes in endowment and overall funding.
    Has played for 9 national titles in my lifetime (was born in 70’s), winning 3.
    Playing for another this season.

But yeah, Knute Rockne is the reason...

If you want to live in the Midwest your entire life than yeah it’s a great place to be!!! Lol fuck Chicago.
    Hold on, you think that if you go to school at ND you never leave the Midwest? LOL

Please tell me that everybody who gradustes from UW doesn’t stay in Seattle?
    Actually uw has the highest percetage of its alumni living within 30 miles of campus among all US universities.

So, no i wont tell you that.
    Yeah, Seattle is like fucking quicksand. It fucking suck you up and you never end up leaving
    The diaspora all over this bored disagrees
  • Options
    WHSClassof2011WHSClassof2011 Member Posts: 55
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Damn, thought we had him locked up last night.

Can I just say this kid's recruitment has been fucked up. This is a kid originally from Hawaii and now lives in California. Both of his visits to UW, the weather was fucking shit. Overcast, gray, and miserable. His unofficial visit to Notre Dame was reportedly one of the most beautiful days of the year in South Bend. Perfect weather and sunshine all day long. Not a cloud in the fucking sky. He spent the day at Brian Kelly's house and on his lake boat having a good ole time.

On his unofficial visit to UW they just took him and his family out to dinner. Boring.

Still, somehow UW manages to get his commitment.

But then, for his official visit, instead of bringing him up for the big Poly weekend a couple days before Signing Day and letting him feel the energy and chemistry those guy have, they fucking bring him up for the boring official visit.

What the fuck have you idiots been doing? Jesus it's not that fucking hard to:

A. Make sure a kid from Hawaii experiences the beautiful Summer weather we had to allow him to realize and appreciate the beauty of the environment at and around UW

B. Put in more fucking effort like dickhead Brian Kelly did by inviting this kid and his family to his sick ass house and spending a day on the lake!

C. I don't know, maybe make sure you schedule a Poly kid that's wavering for the big Poly official visit weekend you stupid fucks!

Fuck man. Feels like they got cocky and didn't use the correct strategy and didn't put in enough effort. You can't just rely on Jimmy Lake's resume you fucks! You have to WOW kids. This kid was never WOWED on any of his visits to UW or Seattle. Notre Dame WOWED him with the beautiful weather and Brian Kelly's lake house shit.

Hope with every fiber of my being he stays true to his word but if Notre Dame pulls this one off it's because they flat out did a better job recruiting him and they deserve to get him.

206-543-2223. Jimmy is waiting for your call to explain where he fucked this up and what he can do better next time.
    If anyone needs Browning's number I still have access to the student directory from MyUW account.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Can I just say this kid's recruitment has been fucked up. This is a kid originally from Hawaii and now lives in California. Both of his visits to UW, the weather was fucking shit. Overcast, gray, and miserable. His unofficial visit to Notre Dame was reportedly one of the most beautiful days of the year in South Bend. Perfect weather and sunshine all day long. Not a cloud in the fucking sky. He spent the day at Brian Kelly's house and on his lake boat having a good ole time.

On his unofficial visit to UW they just took him and his family out to dinner. Boring.

But then, for his official visit, instead of bringing him up for the big Poly weekend a couple days before Signing Day and letting him feel the energy and chemistry those guy have, they fucking bring him up for the boring official visit.

A. Make sure a kid from Hawaii experiences the beautiful Summer weather we had to allow him to realize and appreciate the beauty of the environment at and around UW

B. Put in more fucking effort like dickhead Brian Kelly did by inviting this kid and his family to his sick ass house and spending a day on the lake!

C. I don't know, maybe make sure you schedule a Poly kid that's wavering for the big Poly official visit weekend you stupid fucks!

Fuck man. Feels like they got cocky and didn't use the correct strategy and didn't put in enough effort. You can't just rely on Jimmy Lake's resume you fucks! You have to WOW kids. This kid was never WOWED on any of his visits to UW or Seattle. Notre Dame WOWED him with the beautiful weather and Brian Kelly's lake house shit.

Hope with every fiber of my being he stays true to his word but if Notre Dame pulls this one off it's because they flat out did a better job recruiting him and they deserve to get him.

206-543-2223. Jimmy is waiting for your call to explain where he fucked this up and what he can do better next time.
    If anyone needs Browning's number I still have access to the student directory from MyUW account.
    Go ahead and send it over. I need to review our game planning and audibles with him (spoiler alerts: RUN. LOTS OF IT)
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited December 2018

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Go ahead and send it over. I need to review our game planning and audibles with him (spoiler alerts: RUN. LOTS OF IT)
    Note to self edit

• Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Note to self edit

Google the number.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Note to self edit

It’s clearly shopped.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Note to self edit

Google the number.
    It's hard
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Apparently Turner had a Notre Dame LOI sitting in front of him on the table during their school ceremony this morning, but didn't go through with it.

yet
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Apparently Turner had a Notre Dame LOI sitting in front of him on the table during their school ceremony this morning, but didn't go through with it.

Someone CSI enhance this shit.

Just noticed the other two guys are wearing their school's shirts while he isn't.

• Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Someone CSI enhance this shit.

Just noticed the other two guys are wearing their school's shirts while he isn't.

He went to his signing day celebration, sat down with his LOI, only to... not sign? This is so fucking weird.