Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

chuck said:

Okay guys - I found out the deal. Kid wants UW, but it's a Togiai situation. Carlsbad is a UA school and the coach runs an UA sponsored 7-on-7. He's kept letting the coaches on campus, etc.

Go check his bio.

NOPE WRONG. THIS RECRUITMENT HAS BEEN 100% WEATHER BASED
    As I said, it's a polynomial equation. Weather is always a factor. For some recruits it's a very small factor. For others it's a bigger one. Asa's from Hawaii and Cali. He's accustomed to great weather and has the long hair of a surfer bro. It's probably a bigger factor for him. He doesn't know shit about Seattle and South Bend weather year round. All he knows is what he experienced on his visits and that's a win for Notre Dame. Suck it!
    Die
    NEVER!
    Ballz is my dude. I ride with him.
    The feeling is mutual.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Okay guys - I found out the deal. Kid wants UW, but it's a Togiai situation. Carlsbad is a UA school and the coach runs an UA sponsored 7-on-7. He's kept letting the coaches on campus, etc.

Go check his bio.

As I said, it's a polynomial equation. Weather is always a factor. For some recruits it's a very small factor. For others it's a bigger one. Asa's from Hawaii and Cali. He's accustomed to great weather and has the long hair of a surfer bro. It's probably a bigger factor for him. He doesn't know shit about Seattle and South Bend weather year round. All he knows is what he experienced on his visits and that's a win for Notre Dame. Suck it!
    ISAFNRC!!!
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Go check his bio.

Wait, my head assploded. Aren't we a UA school in like a few months or something?
    UA = under armor

We are going Adidas
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Domicillo said:

I can see everybody just wants to bury their head in the sand and not acknowledge the fact that Notre Dame has done a better job recruiting him. Fuck every single one of you circle jerking, group think motherfuckers. They put in more effort and wowed him. There's no fucking reason he should like Notre Dame more as a school/environment. He does because in his mind's eye he remembers Notre Dame in beautiful weather and UW in overcast, gray, rainy, darkness. He remembers Notre Dame as fun in the sun on Brian Kelly's boat and UW as a boring ass dinner. He's going to Notre Dame. EAT MY ASS!

Mods, do we really have to put up with this all day?
    I have been told I cannot ban him. You don't fuck with the gulag.
    Which 7v7 team is he on?
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,422
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited December 2018

Go check his bio.

How's the great weather and surfing in South Bend? Been looking to construct a tropical beach fuck hut.
  • Options

Swaye said:

Go check his bio.

Wait, my head assploded. Aren't we a UA school in like a few months or something?
    UA = under armor

We are going Adidas

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Go check his bio.

UA = under armor

We are going Adidas
    Oh fuck I am literally brain dead today. That fucking mod Pizza fucked me all up! Btw as a former Maryland first person I can say with authority FUCK UNDER ARMOUR cheap ass shit.
    Fixed
  • Options
    RDRRDR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Peterman said:

chuck said:

Go check his bio.

Die
    NEVER!
    I enjoy Ballz, he talks mad shit to the resident quooks while most sit around playing grab ass. Also, refreshing to see differing opinions even if half 81% of them are retarded.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,007
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Go check his bio.

Die
    NEVER!
    You ride ballz?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    AF9705 said:

CLOSE HIM

Brian Kelly’s working on it

As is Brian Kelly

We have more polys in this class than they've had the last 10 years. Such fag, Brian Kelly.
    And Brian Kelly.
    ND has three players going to the Poly game & two more who were invited but are going to All American game instead. And one other. So six total in this class.
    You’ve got this whole Poly thing dialed in.
  • Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    How can you tweet nothing ever and not be an OKG i feeling tweeting absolutely nothing screams OKG cuz you just DGAF about that sort of stuff
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Damn, thought we had him locked up last night.

Can I just say this kid's recruitment has been fucked up. This is a kid originally from Hawaii and now lives in California. Both of his visits to UW, the weather was fucking shit. Overcast, gray, and miserable. His unofficial visit to Notre Dame was reportedly one of the most beautiful days of the year in South Bend. Perfect weather and sunshine all day long. Not a cloud in the fucking sky. He spent the day at Brian Kelly's house and on his lake boat having a good ole time.

On his unofficial visit to UW they just took him and his family out to dinner. Boring.

Still, somehow UW manages to get his commitment.

But then, for his official visit, instead of bringing him up for the big Poly weekend a couple days before Signing Day and letting him feel the energy and chemistry those guy have, they fucking bring him up for the boring official visit.

What the fuck have you idiots been doing? Jesus it's not that fucking hard to:

A. Make sure a kid from Hawaii experiences the beautiful Summer weather we had to allow him to realize and appreciate the beauty of the environment at and around UW

B. Put in more fucking effort like dickhead Brian Kelly did by inviting this kid and his family to his sick ass house and spending a day on the lake!

C. I don't know, maybe make sure you schedule a Poly kid that's wavering for the big Poly official visit weekend you stupid fucks!

Fuck man. Feels like they got cocky and didn't use the correct strategy and didn't put in enough effort. You can't just rely on Jimmy Lake's resume you fucks! You have to WOW kids. This kid was never WOWED on any of his visits to UW or Seattle. Notre Dame WOWED him with the beautiful weather and Brian Kelly's lake house shit.

Hope with every fiber of my being he stays true to his word but if Notre Dame pulls this one off it's because they flat out did a better job recruiting him and they deserve to get him.

206-543-2223. Jimmy is waiting for your call to explain where he fucked this up and what he can do better next time.