Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2018
    Domicillo said:

Um, so Jimmy is going on a liking spree of the Asa Turner tweets right now 😬

I can finally go to sleep with a smile on my face. I'm out.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Domicillo said:

That would not be lake like to be doing it out of desperation. Looks like we have him
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Crawfish said:

Domicillo said:

Really for some reason that made me really nervous. Like he’s either thanking people for the posts or it’s a late attempt to get Asa’s attention.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Domicillo said:

Crawfish said:

Domicillo said:

Really for some reason that made me really nervous. Like he’s either thanking people for the posts or it’s a late attempt to get Asa’s attention.
    If he was attempting to get asa's attention he would subtweet with a message. He's clearly thanking those on Twitter for helping close him out. At least he thinks asa is signing
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Domicillo said:

God doesn't make mistakes Asa. He told you to commit to UW in the first place. Don't overthink this. You were right the first time. Nothing worse than changing your mind at the last second and then quickly realizing you should have stayed pat. Notre Dame is having their once in a decade special season and are still gonna get smashed in the playoffs. UW will make multiple playoff runs during your career here. Chris Petersen doesn't have 4-8 seasons. He also doesn't speak to female reporters like a condescending asshole. It's not that hard of a decision if you do even a little bit of research bud:

https://youtu.be/mzfNgGEuOko

Did anyone show Asa what a flaming asshole this guy is? I think he would want to know.
    Somebody get on it. Throw everything we got at him. Do the negative recruiting the coaches can't.
    Yes, I’m sure tweets spewing negative things about the other schools head coach and questioning Asa’s sense of ethics at midnight the day before he signs is gonna come off real well.

Kid is clearly struggling and putting a ton of weight on himself. Just leave him alone at this point.
    Oh shit. Too late, sorry. Already DM'd it to him. He'll sign with UW for sure now. You can thank me later.
    Bullshit. He’s not following you.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Domicillo said:

God doesn't make mistakes Asa. He told you to commit to UW in the first place. Don't overthink this. You were right the first time. Nothing worse than changing your mind at the last second and then quickly realizing you should have stayed pat. Notre Dame is having their once in a decade special season and are still gonna get smashed in the playoffs. UW will make multiple playoff runs during your career here. Chris Petersen doesn't have 4-8 seasons. He also doesn't speak to female reporters like a condescending asshole. It's not that hard of a decision if you do even a little bit of research bud:

https://youtu.be/mzfNgGEuOko

Did anyone show Asa what a flaming asshole this guy is? I think he would want to know.
    Somebody get on it. Throw everything we got at him. Do the negative recruiting the coaches can't.
    Yes, I’m sure tweets spewing negative things about the other schools head coach and questioning Asa’s sense of ethics at midnight the day before he signs is gonna come off real well.

Kid is clearly struggling and putting a ton of weight on himself. Just leave him alone at this point.
    Oh shit. Too late, sorry. Already DM'd it to him. He'll sign with UW for sure now. You can thank me later.
    Bullshit. He’s not following you.
    No shit Sherlock. I don't even have a Twitter account.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Didn't Brian Kelly kill a GA during practice?
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

Didn't Brian Kelly kill a GA during practice?

I thought Penn State made it abundantly clear that no one cares about criminal negligence.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Ink ran out. Waiting for Office Depot to open.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Turners gone.
  • Options

Baseman said:

Turners gone.

Link or fuck off.
    No link. Full court press trying to keep him
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Domicillo said:

Per Roof, Asa is signing his letter at 7:15am so we’ll know his answer soon enough.

What time is that in South Bend?
    3:15pm
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Crawfish said:

Domicillo said:

So Loy is saying that Asa went radio silent last night and neither UW or ND got to talk to him....
    Which also means he didn’t call the school to say no yet either, and likely the cause of his delay. Whichever one he’s not going to is fighting to get him to delay his decision and sign in February instead. Jimmy has been off Twitter for 15 minutes...
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Crawfish said:

Domicillo said:

So Loy is saying that Asa went radio silent last night and neither UW or ND got to talk to him....
    Which also means he didn’t call the school to say no yet either, and likely the cause of his delay. Whichever one he’s not going to is fighting to get him to delay his decision and sign in February instead. Jimmy has been off Twitter for 15 minutes...
    He called UW to say he was out. Lake is trying to talk him out of it