Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Domicillo said:

Zone is going for the scoop

What a fucking wanker.
    The best part is that the first twat says "no source', and the follow up says the source isn't reliable.
    Am I his fuckin source cause I didn’t say I had any inside info, just sharing what I find on twitter/read from other boards lol
    Sure. Take it and run with it.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

I will just throw in what I heard this morning.
    Don’t know if true or not, so take it with a grain of salt. (I’m not saying it’s true)

Someone from in the room (family or friend) is telling people that Asa could not make his mind up. He likes ND better, feels more comfortable with the coaches & players, & even his family is telling him he should go there if that’s how he feels. But he really, really wants to play Safety in the NFL & that is what Lake has promised him.

I personally believe that if one thing is holding you up over everything else than that is obviously the most important thing to you & that is the direction you will go.
    Kid should probably wait to sign until he is 100% sure either way.

It’s funny how you always come on this board and tell us how the kid likes ND better but then they always end up signing with UW. I’ve come to look forward to it.
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AF9705 said:

Don’t know if true or not, so take it with a grain of salt. (I’m not saying it’s true)

Someone from in the room (family or friend) is telling people that Asa could not make his mind up. He likes ND better, feels more comfortable with the coaches & players, & even his family is telling him he should go there if that’s how he feels. But he really, really wants to play Safety in the NFL & that is what Lake has promised him.

I personally believe that if one thing is holding you up over everything else than that is obviously the most important thing to you & that is the direction you will go.

If he waits to sign it'll work in our favor. 100%.

The Poly Bowl will be the clincher if he waits.
    Really? He’s already a UW commit who was supposed to sign today?
    The longer it goes the more I would be worried?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

AF9705 said:

It’s funny how you always come on this board and tell us how the kid likes ND better but then they always end up signing with UW. I’ve come to look forward to it.
    It does jibe with what Biggins said though. If he truly likes ND way better outside of Lake he will be gone.
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

AF9705 said:

Always? LOL

Please provide examples?
    One time I said a kid liked ND better but did not want to leave the west coast & would sign with UW. And I was correct.

And I’m not saying anything. This is what is being said from his people, not me.

But if you enjoy me feel free.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

He’s going to the poly bowl. We have 10+ commits there (not including Heimuli who is leaning UW heavy) they’ll peer recruit the shit out of him. He’s poly and there poly soooo.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    #MyIrish have any commits at Poly Bowl?
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,196
    edited December 2018

AF9705 said:

It does jibe with what Biggins said though. If he truly likes ND way better outside of Lake he will be gone.
    If this is true he needs to sign with ND......never....never....ever....sign with a school because of the coach. Not ever. All things being equal that can be the determining factor....but it can't be the main one or you can get f-ed.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Even if we get him to wait until the poly bowl, that’s a full month from now, that means we have to juggle another scholarship. People who’ve been talking about wanting to try to take both Nacua and Ford or both Heimuli and To’oto’o, it makes it a lot harder to do so while we’ve still got a kid in play.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
    Founders Club
    Domicillo said:

Even if we get him to wait until the poly bowl, that’s a full month from now, that means we have to juggle another scholarship. People who’ve been talking about wanting to try to take both Nacua and Ford or both Heimuli and To’oto’o, it makes it a lot harder to do so while we’ve still got a kid in play.

I trust the coaches.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Because we'll have 10 or so commits at the Poly Bowl. And they are our best recruiters.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Because we'll have 10 or so commits at the Poly Bowl. And they are our best recruiters.
    Haoles don't get it.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

I definitely wouldn’t want Tuitele and Latu to have a full weekend of access to a kid I was recruiting if I’m ND, let alone Kalepo and Bandes.