Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Crawfish said:

Domicillo said:

Um, so Jimmy is going on a liking spree of the Asa Turner tweets right now 😬

I can finally go to sleep with a smile on my face. I'm out.
    Really for some reason that made me really nervous. Like he’s either thanking people for the posts or it’s a late attempt to get Asa’s attention.
    So Loy is saying that Asa went radio silent last night and neither UW or ND got to talk to him....
    Which also means he didn’t call the school to say no yet either, and likely the cause of his delay. Whichever one he’s not going to is fighting to get him to delay his decision and sign in February instead. Jimmy has been off Twitter for 15 minutes...
    He called UW to say he was out. Lake is trying to talk him out of it
    Source?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Crawfish said:

Domicillo said:

Really for some reason that made me really nervous. Like he’s either thanking people for the posts or it’s a late attempt to get Asa’s attention.
    So Loy is saying that Asa went radio silent last night and neither UW or ND got to talk to him....
    Which also means he didn’t call the school to say no yet either, and likely the cause of his delay. Whichever one he’s not going to is fighting to get him to delay his decision and sign in February instead. Jimmy has been off Twitter for 15 minutes...
    Source?
    Text
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,523
    Founders Club
    Baseman said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Crawfish said:

Domicillo said:

LOL. Fuck off. You don't know shit.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Crawfish said:

Domicillo said:

Source?
    Text
    Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
    K. Thx
  • Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Crawfish said:

Domicillo said:

Illinois got us again
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Zone is going for the scoop

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Crawfish said:

Domicillo said:

Source?
    Text
    Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
    K. Thx
    I have no idea why this made me laugh so hard. Amazing response...well done sir
  • Options
    Founders Club

Literal LOL
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Jesus Christ.
  • Options
    Founders Club

What a fucking wanker.
    The best part is that the first twat says "no source', and the follow up says the source isn't reliable.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

What a fucking wanker.
    The best part is that the first twat says "no source', and the follow up says the source isn't reliable.
    Got to assume there’s some correlation there
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I will just throw in what I heard this morning.
    Don’t know if true or not, so take it with a grain of salt. (I’m not saying it’s true)

Someone from in the room (family or friend) is telling people that Asa could not make his mind up. He likes ND better, feels more comfortable with the coaches & players, & even his family is telling him he should go there if that’s how he feels. But he really, really wants to play Safety in the NFL & that is what Lake has promised him.

I personally believe that if one thing is holding you up over everything else than that is obviously the most important thing to you & that is the direction you will go.
    Kid should probably wait to sign until he is 100% sure either way.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

What a fucking wanker.
    Am I his fuckin source cause I didn’t say I had any inside info, just sharing what I find on twitter/read from other boards lol
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Domicillo said:

What a fucking wanker.
    Am I his fuckin source cause I didn’t say I had any inside info, just sharing what I find on twitter/read from other boards lol
    @Baseman