Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    God doesn't make mistakes Asa. He told you to commit to UW in the first place. Don't overthink this. You were right the first time. Nothing worse than changing your mind at the last second and then quickly realizing you should have stayed pat. Notre Dame is having their once in a decade special season and are still gonna get smashed in the playoffs. UW will make multiple playoff runs during your career here. Chris Petersen doesn't have 4-8 seasons. He also doesn't speak to female reporters like a condescending asshole. It's not that hard of a decision if you do even a little bit of research bud:

https://youtu.be/mzfNgGEuOko
  • Options
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    What's the HH consensus on Asa Turner? Is he staying a dawg or switching to ND?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Brian Kelley is such an asshole lol
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 785
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

God doesn't make mistakes Asa. He told you to commit to UW in the first place. Don't overthink this. You were right the first time. Nothing worse than changing your mind at the last second and then quickly realizing you should have stayed pat. Notre Dame is having their once in a decade special season and are still gonna get smashed in the playoffs. UW will make multiple playoff runs during your career here. Chris Petersen doesn't have 4-8 seasons. He also doesn't speak to female reporters like a condescending asshole. It's not that hard of a decision if you do even a little bit of research bud:

Did anyone show Asa what a flaming asshole this guy is? I think he would want to know.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Did anyone show Asa what a flaming asshole this guy is? I think he would want to know.
    @ZoneUW
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 785
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Domicillo said:

Let’s not.
    Coward.
  • Options

Somebody get on it. Throw everything we got at him. Do the negative recruiting the coaches can't.
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Per Roof, Asa is signing his letter at 7:15am so we’ll know his answer soon enough.
  • Options
    Domicillo said:

Somebody get on it. Throw everything we got at him. Do the negative recruiting the coaches can't.
    Yes, I’m sure tweets spewing negative things about the other schools head coach and questioning Asa’s sense of ethics at midnight the day before he signs is gonna come off real well.

Kid is clearly struggling and putting a ton of weight on himself. Just leave him alone at this point.
    Oh shit. Too late, sorry. Already DM'd it to him. He'll sign with UW for sure now. You can thank me later.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    Domicillo said:

Per Roof, Asa is signing his letter at 7:15am so we’ll know his answer soon enough.

Guess I'm not sleeping in on my rare Wednesday off
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025

Domicillo said:

Most of them will sign before 9am, a few later in the day but those guys (Tuputala, Calvert, Buelow) are nothing to worry about.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Domicillo said:

Go to sleep man. He wouldn't be texting crazy ass Roof if he decided to flip. Plus Roof is acting all coy again. He's a Dawg. I knew it all along. Too much integrity in him to flip. Can't wait for the Notre Dame fans to rip Loy a new one for getting their hopes up about a recruiting battle against UW...again. This will be the sweetest one yet.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734

Domicillo said:

Go to sleep man. He wouldn't be texting crazy ass Roof if he decided to flip. Plus Roof is acting all coy again. He's a Dawg. I knew it all along. Too much integrity in him to flip. Can't wait for the Notre Dame fans to rip Loy a new one for getting their hopes up. This will be the sweetest one yet.
    In these times of turbulence, you are the calming voice of reason. Thank you for your service.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,298
    Domicillo said:

What time is that in South Bend?
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Domicillo said:

Go to sleep man. He wouldn't be texting crazy ass Roof if he decided to flip. Plus Roof is acting all coy again. He's a Dawg. I knew it all along. Too much integrity in him to flip. Can't wait for the Notre Dame fans to rip Loy a new one for getting their hopes up about a recruiting battle against UW...again. This will be the sweetest one yet.
    I actually enjoy torturing myself with this stuff, thank you very much.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    after going silent he's started liking UW things again. I'm starting to feel good about this again