Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

The great Tom Loy was right when he said ND deserves credit for not lying to Turner and telling him he could play safety there.

They signed the #1 safety in this year's class who is a 5 star and three other 4 stars in the last two years.

Turner's ass would be glued to the bench as a safety at ND.

Your failing trying not to care
  • Options
    DeepDawgDeepDawg Member Posts: 544
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

The great Tom Loy was right when he said ND deserves credit for not lying to Turner and telling him he could play safety there.

They signed the #1 safety in this year's class who is a 5 star and three other 4 stars in the last two years.

It's time for you to LEAVE!!
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited January 2019

Cool story bro. He's a safety. 6'2.5 195 with a thin bone structure. He'll be 210-215 in college. A prototypical strong safety that everybody wants with the size and length to cover TE's and big slot receivers. Jimmy Lake is the master and the one coach who sees his maximum potential is at safety. It's beginning to look like Notre Dame will lose to Washington, again. Another win for the good guys.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,557
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

DeepDawg said:

You peasants should feel honored that the greatest coach ever is posting here.
    And with some legendary WDWHA
  • Options

DeepDawg said:

Never heard of him.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Ruth's coverage of anything except recruiting is an absolute joke (i.e. Lubick situation).

But damn she is sometimes spot on with recruiting.

No one was talking about Turner tuesday night, but right after Lake's visit she made one of her cryptic posts. Thursday morning biggins (source is obviously the coach) puts in CB,

Wait you're saying the HS coach is Biggins source?

If Mr Under Armor himself is saying he's coming here that's pretty damn big.
    We thought he was the source after all the ND stuff coming out, the "people close to him" thing and when he said his HS coach was gonna be a big factor.

If it's really the reason Biggins changed to UW then it's over, because the coach seemed to be a huge reason here.
    The coach has been biggins' source the whole process. If he's putting in a cb to UW it's probably from the coach.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

DeepDawg said:

Nick saban, is that you? Who is this knute guy?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

DeepDawg said:

Uh, I saw the movie. Santa Claus isn't real.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Cool story bro. He's a safety. 6'2.5 195 with a thin bone structure. He'll be 210-215 in college. A prototypical strong safety that everybody wants with the size and length to cover TE's and big slot receivers. Jimmy Lake is the master and the one coach who sees his maximum potential is at safety. It's beginning to look like Notre Dame will lose to Washington, again. Another win for the good guys.
    So he's no longer stupid?
    He has come to his senses.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    whuggy said:

Baseman said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Turner is being viewed by ND coaches Polian, Elston, Lea & Kelly at his game per his own HC.
    He is also attending Navy vs ND in San Diego per his own HC, on his own dime.
    Unofficially he has told ND his recruitment is open to them.

Chinteresting, will see where he signs in dec

AF9705 said:

Turner is being viewed by ND coaches Polian, Elston, Lea & Kelly at his game per his own HC.

I would still guess Washington.

But not a slam dunk like before.
    Turner’s sudden re-interest in ND isn’t surprising. Even though Rutherford committed there two weeks ago, he’s going to visit UW. UWs entire secondary will turn pro, including Myles Bryant from what I’m hearing. Rutherford is especially intrigued about the Marcus Peters comparison, knowing Jimmy Lakes tutelage, though brief, increased Peters’ draft stock.

To’oto is a heavy Washington lean and with Trice already commited, ND is playing the “where do you fit ?” card to Turner. If Turner wants to play safety, UW is the right place for him. Too, Turner will be given a chance to play whatever position he wants so there’s that.

ND is a long ways away. One Turner family member won’t fly. They just won’t. Add in the weather factor. Turner initially grimaced when he tripped to UW but am told the weather wasn’t as big of a deal he just happened to come on the one cloudy day out of 6 months. Turner doesn’t like the cold and if he trips to ND he’ll have a rude awakening in the frigidity of South Bend in the winter.

Should be interesting
    The only thing that will make me feel better about Byron Murphy declaring early would be if Myles Bryant declared early as well. Every time I look up and say “jeez I miss Byron Murphy” will also be a time where I say “at least I don’t have to watch Myles Bryant”

Unless Myles plays like he’s trash talking Steven Montez for the rest of his career. That was awesome but also like a week late....
    Uh he has probably been our best DB behind Rapp and Murphy this year. And he's not much behind Murphy. You must be related to Grandpa Sankey.

Lol at all you dumbasses who said and agreed that Myles Bryant is not far behind Byron Murphy hahahahhahahaha. Elijah Molden and Keith Taylor let alone all three freshman who redshirted, would also probably disagree he’s the third best DB on the team but I let me digress back to searching through AIDS.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

whuggy said:

Baseman said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Turner’s sudden re-interest in ND isn’t surprising. Even though Rutherford committed there two weeks ago, he’s going to visit UW. UWs entire secondary will turn pro, including Myles Bryant from what I’m hearing. Rutherford is especially intrigued about the Marcus Peters comparison, knowing Jimmy Lakes tutelage, though brief, increased Peters’ draft stock.

To’oto is a heavy Washington lean and with Trice already commited, ND is playing the “where do you fit ?” card to Turner. If Turner wants to play safety, UW is the right place for him. Too, Turner will be given a chance to play whatever position he wants so there’s that.

ND is a long ways away. One Turner family member won’t fly. They just won’t. Add in the weather factor. Turner initially grimaced when he tripped to UW but am told the weather wasn’t as big of a deal he just happened to come on the one cloudy day out of 6 months. Turner doesn’t like the cold and if he trips to ND he’ll have a rude awakening in the frigidity of South Bend in the winter.

Should be interesting
    The only thing that will make me feel better about Byron Murphy declaring early would be if Myles Bryant declared early as well. Every time I look up and say “jeez I miss Byron Murphy” will also be a time where I say “at least I don’t have to watch Myles Bryant”

Unless Myles plays like he’s trash talking Steven Montez for the rest of his career. That was awesome but also like a week late....
    Uh he has probably been our best DB behind Rapp and Murphy this year. And he's not much behind Murphy. You must be related to Grandpa Sankey.

Lol at all you dumbasses who said and agreed that Myles Bryant is not far behind Byron Murphy hahahahhahahaha. Elijah Molden and Keith Taylor let alone all three freshman who redshirted, would also probably disagree he’s the third best DB on the team but I let me digress back to searching through AIDS.
    Like you haven’t posted something stupid before
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

What is the opposite of the Classics bored?

Delridge n*****z!
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

whuggy said:

Baseman said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

AF9705 said:

Should be interesting

Disagree Bryant would be a first round pick. Best corner in the draft if he declares. Probably would have been the best corner in 2018 if he was eligible. I'm not crazy. The "experts" agree. https://thedraftnetwork.com/2018/08/11/preseason-top-5-pac-12-cornerbacks/