Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Crucial? yes. Exciting? No. I'm amazed all you idiots feel the same exact way I do yet buried my previous post. Did any of you jump up and down because of this commitment or the previous two? Didn't think so you fucktards.

Nope, you don't care about getting buried at all. Pretty sure DDY removed your other whiny posts about getting buried by WTF's.
    People change all the time. I now enjoy the WTF's. They fuel me.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Domicillo said:

Angulo just posted this on the ND board.

With Notre Dame and Washington both represented well in the Polynesian Bowl last week, one of the recruitments that we've been monitoring closely has been that of Asa Turner, the four-star athlete from Carlsbad who opted not to sign early with the Huskies since he was torn between them and the Fighting Irish. A close family source told 247Sports he still isn't sure what he is going to do but the idea of playing safety under the tutelage of Jimmy Lake is intriguing after excelling there in the Poly Bowl.

He remains close with Notre Dame bound Marist Liufau. There were some rumors last week that he had informed the Notre Dame coaches that he was coming to South Bend but this latest information is leaning towards UW's way. Should be coming to an end shortly, perhaps by the end of the week.

End of the week does sound right though. I could easily see the UW coaches giving him that deadline and saying if they don’t know by then, they’ll have to accept other DB options.
    Good call. I agree with Jayden Williams scheduled to visit this weekend.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    God damn it Gary
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck him. Enjoy the torn labrums in both shoulders playing linebacker and then being a mid to late round pick dumb ass. Could have been a first round pick as a safety under Jimmy Lake's tutelage. Biggest mistake of your life you dumb fuck.

This is the post that gave you more WTFs all-time than Chincredibles all-tim.
    You think I care? Most of my WTFs are juvenile retaliation I receive after intellectually destroying someone. Naturally most of them come from @creepycoug, @backthepack, and @LaMichael_Corleone. Signals of their defeat in debate. I put up numbers.
    But you should care.

People use the WTFs to let posters know when a post is awful. This feedback is intended to help people understand their posts and what content is good, funny, or horrible for Hardcore Husky. In turn, people use this feedback to reflect on their posts and improve their contributions to these boards. This exchange of information is integral to developing the forum into what it is today where there is a wealth of knowledge, humor, and a sense of community. This is how Hardcore Husky has become the top Husky forum, and it's why people continue to come to these forums through all the months of the year.

You believe these WTFs are retaliation, but they're posters telling you to be better than this, to do better than this, and to post something substantial and meaningful.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

God damn it Gary

Hey at least I admitted it instead of continuing to lead all the poors here to actually think Asa was coming to UW.

CHIN ME!

People use the WTFs to let posters know when a post is awful. This feedback is intended to help people understand their posts and what content is good, funny, or horrible for Hardcore Husky. In turn, people use this feedback to reflect on their posts and improve their contributions to these boards. This exchange of information is integral to developing the forum into what it is today where there is a wealth of knowledge, humor, and a sense of community. This is how Hardcore Husky has become the top Husky forum, and it's why people continue to come to these forums through all the months of the year.

You believe these WTFs are retaliation, but they're posters telling you to be better than this, to do better than this, and to post something substantial and meaningful.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2019

God damn it Gary

Hey at least I admitted it instead of continuing to lead all the poors here to actually think Asa was coming to UW.

CHIN ME!

No, I am not. 10k shit poast in baby
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

God damn it Gary

CHIN ME!

Look Race, people on this board don't like it when someone disrupts the circle jerk. They sometimes want to be irrationally angry. They want to irrationally point fingers and blame. They want to parrot each other for each others approval and validation.

Be a free thinker. Diverge from the group think. That's how religions and cults are created and survive for thousands of years. Keep it real man.

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

God damn it Gary

CHIN ME!

Look Race, people on this board don't like it when someone disrupts the circle jerk. They sometimes want to be irrationally angry. They want to irrationally point fingers and blame. They want to parrot each other for each others approval and validation.

Be a free thinker. Diverge from the group think. That's how religions and cults are created and survive for thousands of years. Keep it real man.

@StrongArmCobra
    Get fucked like @oregonblitzkrieg @Mooser42
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019

God damn it Gary

CHIN ME!

fight me....and my ratio BITCH!

Look at it this way....if you (and the rest of this pond scum on this board) weren't dirt poor, you'd be able to get a hottest scoops in recruiting before anyone else and wouldn't have to sort out what's real and what's fake from people with money (like me...very nice).

UW Recruiting...I LIVE FOR THIS! Now forward your $10.95 immediately before I send the team out to your trailer.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    So a couple years ago we gave Ikaika a lot of shit for now only losing Marlon, but for also not being proactive in developing a good backup plan. So.... uhh..... we gonna give Jimmy as much shit as we gave Ikaika?
  • Options
    AF9705AF9705 Member Posts: 181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

So a couple years ago we gave Ikaika a lot of shit for now only losing Marlon, but for also not being proactive in developing a good backup plan. So.... uhh..... we gonna give Jimmy as much shit as we gave Ikaika?

Normally I'd agree with you... but Jimmy Lake signed McDuffie, Williams and KamFab in this class while Ikaika lost Marlon and his backup in Ali Gaye who never made it on campus. Ikaika made the mistake in only recruiting one DT that class.

Are you sure Lake doesn't pull a rabbit out of his hat with Asa. It doesn't look good but if Asa really wants to play S who better to coach and develop him in Lake. ND can't develop shit. Their All American DB Julian Love is ranked behind both Murphy and Rapp in Daniel Jeremiah's Top 50 2019 NFL prospects.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001012558/article/daniel-jeremiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2019-nfl-draft-10

If Asa can't see the positives in learning under Lake I don't know what can convince the kid.
    LOL

Yeah, Todd Lyght can’t develop kids?
    Love was a 3 Star recruit he was a freshman AA, a 3rd team AA as a sophomore & consensus 1st team AA as a Junior & Thorpe finalist. ND started 3 different true freshmen in the secondary on a CFP team this year. That’s pretty good development.
    And ND signed a 5 Star (#1 ranked S) Safety Anither top 150 safety, and two top 250 CBs in this class, so they are selling Asa as the Rover on an elite secondary haul. ND has sent the last two Rover’s to the NFL (both former Safeties) in the only two years of having the Rover position.

As far as what someone posted about Huffman’s article, they were wrong when they said Brian Kelly only visits committed recruits. Other way around. He doesn’t visit recruits committed to other schools (which is why he never visited Asa in the past). Two ND coaches (Elston & Polian) are doing an in-home with Asa. ND expects Lake to do a final in-home with Asa (if Asa agrees) but Peterson can’t, already used his. Then Asa has agreed to meet with Kelly for his official in-home before making his decision.

And to keep with the theme of back & forth of this thread.

2019 US News Best Universities
    ND 18th
    Washington 59th (tied)
    https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

ND vs Washington
    8-0
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2019
    AF9705 said:

Normally I'd agree with you... but Jimmy Lake signed McDuffie, Williams and KamFab in this class while Ikaika lost Marlon and his backup in Ali Gaye who never made it on campus. Ikaika made the mistake in only recruiting one DT that class.

Are you sure Lake doesn't pull a rabbit out of his hat with Asa. It doesn't look good but if Asa really wants to play S who better to coach and develop him in Lake. ND can't develop shit. Their All American DB Julian Love is ranked behind both Murphy and Rapp in Daniel Jeremiah's Top 50 2019 NFL prospects.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001012558/article/daniel-jeremiahs-top-50-prospects-for-2019-nfl-draft-10

If Asa can't see the positives in learning under Lake I don't know what can convince the kid.
    LOL

Yeah, Todd Lyght can’t develop kids?
    Love was a 3 Star recruit he was a freshman AA, a 3rd team AA as a sophomore & consensus 1st team AA as a Junior & Thorpe finalist. ND started 3 different true freshmen in the secondary on a CFP team this year. That’s pretty good development.
    And ND signed a 5 Star (#1 ranked S) Safety Anither top 150 safety, and two top 250 CBs in this class, so they are selling Asa as the Rover on an elite secondary haul. ND has sent the last two Rover’s to the NFL (both former Safeties) in the only two years of having the Rover position.

As far as what someone posted about Huffman’s article, they were wrong when they said Brian Kelly only visits committed recruits. Other way around. He doesn’t visit recruits committed to other schools (which is why he never visited Asa in the past). Two ND coaches (Elston & Polian) are doing an in-home with Asa. ND expects Lake to do a final in-home with Asa (if Asa agrees) but Peterson can’t, already used his. Then Asa has agreed to meet with Kelly for his official in-home before making his decision.

And to keep with the theme of back & forth of this thread.

2019 US News Best Universities
    ND 18th
    Washington 59th (tied)
    https://www.usnews.com/best-colleges/rankings/national-universities

ND vs Washington
    8-0
    I LOVE how you linger in the shadows of a UW board lol

Also you lost all credibility when you claimed recruits couldn't play in two all star games. Love still viewed lower than UW's db's in this years class. But Im willing to LIPO.

FOH!

Notre Dame
    PLAYER TEAM POSITION
    Josh Adams Philadelphia Eagles Running Back
    Michael Floyd Washington Redskins Wide Receiver
    J.J. Jansen Carolina Panthers Long Snapper
    DeShone Kizer Green Bay Packers Quarterback
    Quenton Nelson Afc AFC Guard
    Kyle Rudolph Minnesota Vikings Tight End
    Equanimeous St. Brown Green Bay Packers Wide Receiver
    John Sullivan Los Angeles Rams Center
    Golden Tate Philadelphia Eagles Wide Receiver
    Andrew Trumbetti Chicago Bears Linebacker
    Sam Young Miami Dolphins Offensive Tackle

Washington
    PLAYER TEAM POSITION
    Budda Baker Arizona Cardinals Safety
    Will Dissly Seattle Seahawks Tight End
    Mason Foster Washington Redskins Linebacker
    Sidney Jones Philadelphia Eagles Cornerback
    Jermaine Kearse New York Jets Wide Receiver
    Senio Kelemete Houston Texans Guard
    Dante Pettis San Francisco 49ers Wide Receiver
    Desmond Trufant Atlanta Falcons Cornerback
    Zeke Turner Arizona Cardinals Linebacker
    Vita Vea Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defensive Tackle

Also lets take a look at current players in the NFL from each school. Im seeing alot of Lake disciples but not alot of Lyghts if any... wouldn't know cause I don't keep track of has been programs.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Jimmy's amazing closing ability covers up for him not having backup plans. Last year we got super lucky with Irvin and Gordon, we didn't really have anyone after them.