Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Asa "Mercer" Turner (the Trevor Lawrence of WC DBs), 4* 2019 S, Carlsbad (HS), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Fuck him. Enjoy the torn labrums in both shoulders playing linebacker and then being a mid to late round pick dumb ass. Could have been a first round pick as a safety under Jimmy Lake's tutelage. Biggest mistake of your life you dumb fuck.

This is the post that gave you more WTFs all-time than Chincredibles all-tim.
    You think I care? Most of my WTFs are juvenile retaliation I receive after intellectually destroying someone. Naturally most of them come from @creepycoug, @backthepack, and @LaMichael_Corleone. Signals of their defeat in debate. I put up numbers.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Fuck him. Enjoy the torn labrums in both shoulders playing linebacker and then being a mid to late round pick dumb ass. Could have been a first round pick as a safety under Jimmy Lake's tutelage. Biggest mistake of your life you dumb fuck.

You think I care? Most of my WTFs are juvenile retaliation I receive after intellectually destroying someone. Naturally most of them come from @creepycoug, @backthepack, and @LaMichael_Corleone. Signals of their defeat in debate. I put up numbers.
    I don’t think I’ve ever WTF’d one of your posts. But please continue to make shit up & use the made up shit as fact when you try to defend something stupid you’ve said. You’re getting really good at it.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I don’t think I’ve ever WTF’d one of your posts. But please continue to make shit up & use the made up shit as fact when you try to defend something stupid you’ve said. You’re getting really good at it.
    DISAGREE
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

King of the Alpha narcissists POTD.
    Obvious fix.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2019

I love all my enemies on this board. Mother fuckers can't stand that I'm right so much.
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic

I love all my enemies on this board. Mother fuckers can't stand that I'm right so much.
    Right so often you needed to edit that.
  • Options
    dawgs206 said:

I am quoting ballz dumbass
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

dawgs206 said:

You had to edit copypasta?
  • Options

dawgs206 said:

You had to edit copypasta?
    I clicked quote function twice, so ended up getting a double poast
  • Options

This is the worst thread of all time

I honestly don’t disagree
  • Options

Facts.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

You know guysm, people on this board don't like it when someone disrupts the circle jerk. They sometimes want to be irrationally angry. They want to irrationally point fingers and blame. They want to parrot each other for each others approval and validation. Free thinkers like @StrongArmCobra are hated when they speak the truth and the truth diverges from the group think. It disrupts the status quo. People don't like that and @StrongArmCobra don't care. He keeps it real and sometimes his fellow UW Tacoma fans agree and sometimes they disagree. That's fine. And yes, when the majority group think is wrong, that many people can be wrong. That's how religions and cults are created and survive for thousands of years. @StrongArmCobra is glad we? have a head coach who doesn't think like they do and won't do whatever it takes to win. It's a great time to be a DAWG!

Congrats on being the biggest losers you LOSERS!

@StrongArmCobra
  • Options
    edited January 2019

You know guysm, people on this board don't like it when someone disrupts the circle jerk. They sometimes want to be irrationally angry. They want to irrationally point fingers and blame. They want to parrot each other for each others approval and validation. Free thinkers like @StrongArmCobra are hated when they speak the truth and the truth diverges from the group think. It disrupts the status quo. People don't like that and @StrongArmCobra don't care. He keeps it real and sometimes his fellow UW Tacoma fans agree and sometimes they disagree. That's fine. And yes, when the majority group think is wrong, that many people can be wrong. That's how religions and cults are created and survive for thousands of years. @StrongArmCobra is glad we? have a head coach who doesn't think like they do and won't do whatever it takes to win. It's a great time to be a DAWG!

Congrats on being the biggest losers you LOSERS!

@StrongArmCobra
    Geez you're really obsessed with me. Creepy.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Crucial? yes. Exciting? No. I'm amazed all you idiots feel the same exact way I do yet buried my previous post. Did any of you jump up and down because of this commitment or the previous two? Didn't think so you fucktards.

Nope, you don't care about getting buried at all. Pretty sure DDY removed your other whiny posts about getting buried by WTF's.