Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nicholas Bolton, 3* 2018 ILB, Frisco (Lone Star), TX (HE GONE)

Comments

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited July 2017
    See grundle's post
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    fuck trying to post a twat on mobile
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

See grundle's post

it's hard
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

The black Zach Thomas IMO

Works for me. Zach Thomas was the man.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

I actually like this kid a lot. We need more dread headed black kids that knock the fuck out of people like Bama has. Also not worried about his height. Bobby Wagner is 6'0, Ray Lewis is 6'0, Navarro Bowman is 6'0, Patrick Willis is 6'1, and Mike Singletary is 5'11.

Your confusing height with speed.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

I actually like this kid a lot. We need more dread headed black kids that knock the fuck out of people like Bama has. Also not worried about his height. Bobby Wagner is 6'0, Ray Lewis is 6'0, Navarro Bowman is 6'0, Patrick Willis is 6'1, and Mike Singletary is 5'11.

What film are you watching? His film shows speed and explosiveness. He chased down a WR from behind to prevent a 50 yard TD. He runs sideline to sideline stopping RB's in their tracks. When he reads run he can explode into the back field for a TFL. He just knows when to slow down and be patient while tracking the ball carrier laterally before exploding to make the tackle. He also shows playing making ability with the forced fumbles and one-on-one open field tackling. The kid can flat out play. I like him.
    The gays have brainwashed him.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    A 4.9 is fine bet y'all by the time he is playing he's at a 4.6. He just could have had a shitty combine anyways.
  • Options
    You are a pussy if you don't like the way he plays.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

Most of those guys are insanely athletic, too. Wagner literally runs a 4.45 and has an 11" broad jump. Bowman runs a 4.6 but looks like he's been dipping into James Harrison's secret stash.

My problem with Bolton isn't that he's small. It's that he's small and he's not fast enough to go sideline to sideline. If he could fly like Bierria I would love to have him, but he can't.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Yeah he's chasing down 180 lbs high school kids most of whom run 5 second 40s or slower. You're right that kids get faster in college, but I doubt he'll be more than a 4.7-4.8 guy by the time he leaves college because people always dramatically overestimate how fast high school kids are to begin with. And yeah, I'm obviously going by the film because I'm not sure I believe that 4.9 40 time.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

What film are you watching? His film showrd TD. He runs sideline to sideline stopping RB's in their tracks. When he reads run he can explode into the back field for a TFL. He just knows when to slow down and be patient while tracking the ball carrier laterally before exploding to make the tackle. He also shows playing making ability with the forced fumbles and one-on-one open field tackling. The kid can flat out play. I like him.
    I've watched his film but I don't know shit about breaking down film. My opinion is based off of people on this board who I respect who have concerns about his speed to play at an elite college level.

No one gives a fuck that you played highschool football and that somehow gives you legit player evaluation skills. Why don't you take the time to listen to the TSIO podcast a few times and then pop off. He's a DDY 2, a useful player who we can win PAC 12 championships with. Great. I want players that can get us to the next level to compete against Alabama for Natties. From what it sounds like he isn't that type of guy so I'm not gonna jizz myself over him like you appear to be doing.

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

What film are you watching? His film shows speed and explosiveness. He chased down a WR from behind to prevent a 50 yard TD. He runs sideline to sideline stopping RB's in their tracks. When he reads run he can explode into the back field for a TFL. He just knows when to slow down and be patient while tracking the ball carrier laterally before exploding to make the tackle. He also shows playing making ability with the forced fumbles and one-on-one open field tackling. The kid can flat out play. I like him.
    The gays have brainwashed him.
    Basically yes.