Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nicholas Bolton, 3* 2018 ILB, Frisco (Lone Star), TX (HE GONE)

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Tequilla said:

I'm always surprised guys like Bolton are so lowly rated. He's short, I get that, but this guy has a high floor.

At worst you get a special teams killer that can really fucking hit. He's not elite because of his size and questionable speed, but hitting ability and instincts are so ignored in TBS ratings.

So fucking clueless ...

Your last comment is the single dumbest thing I've ever read from you ...

You are advocating that we should take a guy who isn't tall, long, big, or fast. In other words, instead of having unique physical attributes (the kind of recruit we should be looking for in each and every recruit), we should take a guy that in 2-3 years you will say is a JAG and will want to LEAVE because his only contribution is on special teams.

Given your description, this is a great player for Oregon St. At Washington, we have the ability to pursue guys that offer rare athletic ability often combined with a kid that has brains ... best of both worlds. 5-10 years ago getting an Oregon St caliber player was what we were recruiting and at times an upgrade ... but this isn't 5-10 years ago.
    You really care this much about what I comment. You're the equivalent of a middle aged, small town cunt who comments how much they hate they Kardashians on every gossip site that runs a story about the Kardashians.

You even capitalize random WORDS like Krisvashon. Eat a dick. Or drink bleach.
    I lol'd
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,099
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Time to cut my losses and leave this thread before reading page 4
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    chuck said:

It's basically a repeat thread. Tequila stalking Roadie and being a trivial, petty cunt. Read it before.

If I was stalking on this site I wouldn't have just realized that J got banned
  • Options
    pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    He's going to USC guys
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

I'm always surprised guys like Bolton are so lowly rated. He's short, I get that, but this guy has a high floor.

At worst you get a special teams killer that can really fucking hit. He's not elite because of his size and questionable speed, but hitting ability and instincts are so ignored in TBS ratings.

So fucking clueless ...

Your last comment is the single dumbest thing I've ever read from you ...

You are advocating that we should take a guy who isn't tall, long, big, or fast. In other words, instead of having unique physical attributes (the kind of recruit we should be looking for in each and every recruit), we should take a guy that in 2-3 years you will say is a JAG and will want to LEAVE because his only contribution is on special teams.

Given your description, this is a great player for Oregon St. At Washington, we have the ability to pursue guys that offer rare athletic ability often combined with a kid that has brains ... best of both worlds. 5-10 years ago getting an Oregon St caliber player was what we were recruiting and at times an upgrade ... but this isn't 5-10 years ago.
    Why do you still do this?

It's like every 3 days you wake up and say to yourself. "FUCK! It's been 3 days since I reminded everyone on Hardcore Husky that I'm an insecure beta-male who feels emotionally threatened by a guy on the Internet who calls himself Roaddawg. Maybe they've forgotten. I better go find his last post and and spew out a bunch of shit that proves how little I understand about college football."
    I laughed
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You need to have a TSIO "tension-cast" with guest star RoadDawg.

Need
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2017
    505 is no fucking joke for his size at his age.

Just wait until HGH gets ahold of him.