Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Nicholas Bolton, 3* 2018 ILB, Frisco (Lone Star), TX (HE GONE)

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Meek said:

Bolton lays dudes the fuck out. That's a skill that the Biggins types don't rate at a proper level compared to size/speed. A motor and love for contact are skills.

There has never been a great defense that doesn't hit hard. A typical 4 yard run where Cory Dennison made a tackle is different than a 4 yard run vs Victor and these Peterman teams. That's why I love Bolton. You need guys that love for contact and try to hurt the opponent.

I like Bolton a lot, but there is a reason Texas hasn't offered him. Bolton is a true football player but size and speed matter. We can't move him to FB if he can't cover a TE and with only 85 rides, there isn't room for a LB that can't cover a TE when needed.

taylor rapp was what, a 3 star?
    It's a

It still brings rage to my heart.
    If you knew - which Scout did - that Neb, Norte Dame and Stanford offered him, you saw his film and you STILL thought he was a 3 star you should die.
    They just couldn't resist, could they?
  • Options
    RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Perfect type of LB to redshirt, play a year of ST, and then turn into a killer at starting inside LB.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

A 4.9 is fine bet y'all by the time he is playing he's at a 4.6. He just could have had a shitty combine anyways.

Yup! Just wait until Socha puts 60 lbs on him!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

BallzDeep said:

I actually like this kid a lot. We need more dread headed black kids that knock the fuck out of people like Bama has. Also not worried about his height. Bobby Wagner is 6'0, Ray Lewis is 6'0, Navarro Bowman is 6'0, Patrick Willis is 6'1, and Mike Singletary is 5'11.

Most of those guys are insanely athletic, too. Wagner literally runs a 4.45 and has an 11" broad jump. Bowman runs a 4.6 but looks like he's been dipping into James Harrison's secret stash.

My problem with Bolton isn't that he's small. It's that he's small and he's not fast enough to go sideline to sideline. If he could fly like Bierria I would love to have him, but he can't.
    Bierra runs a 4.7 dumbfuck.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

BallzDeep said:

I actually like this kid a lot. We need more dread headed black kids that knock the fuck out of people like Bama has. Also not worried about his height. Bobby Wagner is 6'0, Ray Lewis is 6'0, Navarro Bowman is 6'0, Patrick Willis is 6'1, and Mike Singletary is 5'11.

Most of those guys are insanely athletic, too. Wagner literally runs a 4.45 and has an 11" broad jump. Bowman runs a 4.6 but looks like he's been dipping into James Harrison's secret stash.

My problem with Bolton isn't that he's small. It's that he's small and he's not fast enough to go sideline to sideline. If he could fly like Bierria I would love to have him, but he can't.
    Bierra runs a 4.7 dumbfuck.
    THAT'S THE POINT!!!11!
  • Options

BallzDeep said:

So are you all hoping Jacob Sirmon flips to SC causing Jackson to decommit as well because Jackson is slower than Bolton in both the 40 and on film. He's slow just like his slow ass daddy who we didn't take because he was "too slow" who went on to be a star for the Ducks and played 6 years in the league.

Jackson has that white-guy-who-probably-secrectly-does-yoga COD ability with a not-yet maxed-out frame, runs basically the same speed as Bolton, and is probably a SAM anyway.

He's probably the next Connor Potatoes because I'm usually wrong about everything, but he has a nice mix of cover-skills and take-on ability. He's not Kaho, but he's aight.

There. Managed to say something nice about a white player without using the word "intagibles". That's my good deed for the day.
    He was also 9 months off an ACL tear in his hudl.

AND FURTHERMORE MR BALLZDEEP YOU STILL DON'T GET THAT 4.9 IS NOT A DISASTER, he's just not as fast as other players we are recruiting is all. CHRIST.
    Poont of clarification.

That isn't @BallzDeep.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

So are you all hoping Jacob Sirmon flips to SC causing Jackson to decommit as well because Jackson is slower than Bolton in both the 40 and on film. He's slow just like his slow ass daddy who we didn't take because he was "too slow" who went on to be a star for the Ducks and played 6 years in the league.

Jackson has that white-guy-who-probably-secrectly-does-yoga COD ability with a not-yet maxed-out frame, runs basically the same speed as Bolton, and is probably a SAM anyway.

He's probably the next Connor Potatoes because I'm usually wrong about everything, but he has a nice mix of cover-skills and take-on ability. He's not Kaho, but he's aight.

There. Managed to say something nice about a white player without using the word "intagibles". That's my good deed for the day.

AND FURTHERMORE MR BALLZDEEP YOU STILL DON'T GET THAT 4.9 IS NOT A DISASTER, he's just not as fast as other players we are recruiting is all. CHRIST.
    Poont of clarification.

That isn't @BallzDeep.
    LEARN TO QWATT A POAST YOU IDIOT AHAHAHHAH!!!!1
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,134
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2017
    BallzDeep said:

We took Marques Hairston over his daddy because it was a 15 scholly probation year. He played QB and S in high school. He was a beast and everyone knew it.
  • Options

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Poont of clarification.

That isn't @BallzDeep.
    I know, bitch. I was clarifying further what RaganarokHusky was saying by mentioning his ACL injury, THAT'S WHY I SPECIFICALLY ADDRESSED BALLZDEEP IN THE NEXT PARAGRAPH.
    hurtful