Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The adults in the room

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,973 Founders Club

When did you start caring about premium costs?

WTGWT
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

When did you start caring about premium costs?

I don't.

I just like to annoy.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    And for the last time. I will not bang your fat wife while you watch.
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

WTGWT
    WTGWT
    Time for a drunken TTown snowy field walk smoking a J watching Hondo fuck the beast you "married" listening to stairway to heaven? Cuck gonna cuck.
    PurpleJ said:

My wife hasn't been born yet.

What's his name going to be?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

PurpleJ said:

Jay?
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    Time to privatize fire stations now too. Don't be angry when a firetruck pulls up to your next car accident, because your car appeared to be smoking, then you get a $35,000 bill in the mail from the fire department, because they had to bring out their ultimate, fire truck for your accident, since the others were busy at other car accidents, which also appeared to have smoking cars.

The problem is that hospitals can charge you whatever they want to. I think it needs to be taken over by the government and the government needs to contain and control the costs. Half of Americans can't afford the current health care system, and it's getting worse every year...soon it'll be over 60%+. Medical tests, diagnoses, and procedures in the U.S. can usually cost over 10X that of some European countries. The medical system is fuct, IMO, and about to give soon. I think it's destined to be socialized. Unemployment is going permanently up over the next 30 years.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited May 2017
    Sounds like they passed the bill so they could find out what's in it.
  • BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 5,028
    priapism said:

The problem is that hospitals can charge you whatever they want to. I think it needs to be taken over by the government and the government needs to contain and control the costs. Half of Americans can't afford the current health care system, and it's getting worse every year...soon it'll be over 60%+. Medical tests, diagnoses, and procedures in the U.S. can usually cost over 10X that of some European countries. The medical system is fuct, IMO, and about to give soon. I think it's destined to be socialized. Unemployment is going permanently up over the next 30 years.

This is why I own health care funds. It's a small way to get in on the obscene profiteering. I'd gladly give up those profits in exchange for a more cost-effective Medicare for All system.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    PurpleJ said:

Sure she has.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
    Fix the VA and we can talk.

PurpleJ said:

Shane
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    edited May 2017
    2001400ex said:

In 2012 the democrats lost seats. Obama is to this day personally popular. His party paid for his sins.

Obamacare sucked hard. we fucked the 96% for the 4% who got care regardless of how you called it. Breaking out the precondition folks and just writing a check like we always have allows the vast majority to pick and choose among a wider option of plans.

The exchanges are all but dead. The 20 million "new" insured didn't pay for their insurance. It was a completely retarded approach that took 17 months to pass and 8 weeks to get rid of

This bill doesn't help save the exchanges. All they need to do is allow insurance companies to sell inside the entire state and get rid of the county boundaries that currently exist. So broke farming counties that vote Republican can have more than one insurance company.
    STFU. You multiple shit poasted and linked multiple BS articles that said expanding the territories in which insurers do business wouldn't help to create lower rates and better plans. Just jump off the building already.