Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TSiO Episode #31: CINCO DE MAYO II

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I listened to it
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646

I listened to it

I love you
  • tenndawgtenndawg Member Posts: 1,161
    skinned said:

Recognizing my opinion doesn't matter at all, I wanted to share that I seriously love these fuckin podcasts. You guys have great chemistry and share more husky football knowledge/insight than you can find anywhere else. Love that shit. By far the best podcast I've ever listened to (i.e. You're better than "Serial" and "Manager Tool Basics")

I never understood "Derek close the gates" until now

I'm guessing you already have a picture of Steve Emtman in his underwear - you stare at his trapezoids and striatus while eating overpiced $35 Mexican food and smoking a cigar...

You will however need a few Styx 8 tracks and some Messican coke

Un-fucking-believable
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    It'd be a lot better if tequila and ddy weren't panned all the way right and left..
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

It'd be a lot better if tequila and ddy weren't panned all the way right and left..

Everyone's a goddamned critic. Don't you have anything nice to say?!!?
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Everyone's a goddamned critic. Don't you have anything nice to say?!!?
    I'm sure I will, but I'm probably not going to be able to listen until Monday.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    We should only shoutout REAL TSIO Podcast listeners that listen IMMEDIATELY
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Tequilla said:

I feel that you guys gave Utah too much credit. You should have talked about how the fuck do you have 8 players drafted and you can't fucking win the division. SAD
    The south is loaded IMO
    pumpy!!!?? TRUE??!?!?!
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825

Tequilla said:

I feel that you guys gave Utah too much credit. You should have talked about how the fuck do you have 8 players drafted and you can't fucking win the division. SAD
    Very fair point ...

The balance of their draft picks were late round guys ... and the reality is that their QB issues really hamstring them

Saying Wittingham is 2nd is as much of a indictment on the rest of the coaches in the PAC12 as anything
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,000
    edited May 2017
    PurpleJ said:

Could be worse. Could be Miami.

@creepycoug

If I knew what this thread was even remotely about, I'd have something very clever and sardonic (don't hurt yourself Ewa) to say.

As it stands, four pages of this board's vile non-sense is too much work for this Messican at this time of day.

Time to get back to my siesta. Ayy yayy yayy yayy yayy yayy!!!!!!!!!!
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    Swaye said:

I loved it but am going to say I hated it because I got no shout out. I'm needy

wtf yes you did

unless i'm going crazy