Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sports celebrities you know

Comments

• Options
    AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Alkidawg said:

I'm the same size and same look as Sir Empterman, let's go.....
    ........I'd love to meet you at the 7-11 on Aurora tough guy!

Alkidawg said:

Wow, I am shocked a message board full of dickheads. Talk that shit to my face and see how funny it is asshole. Alkidawg I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
    Yeah that's what I am Ice.....a CP.
    Get your panties in a bunch often?
    You posted a picture depicting me as a wimpy limp wrist, I simply stand up for myself with a more realistic picture (I am 3" shorter than you and out weigh you by 10lbs) of Stan Emptermann and then as this board often does throw out the obligatory Aurora/7-11/U-district and you are either wooshing me or have some kind of an ego problem. I hope it's the former and we can one day have a beer and talk Dawgs, but if it's the latter I say to you sir, Make it a great day and lighten up Francis!
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Alkidawg said:

salemcoog said:

Mark Rypien broke up a Jr High fight I was in at the water tower at Shadle Park HS.

I guarded Mark Rypien in the state HS semis, we lost and took 4th in state.
    I think that was the year that they beat Mercer Island in the finals on a contested last second bucket and they literally feared for their lives getting out of the shit hole where they held the State tourney.
    Don't you mean the year that Mercer Island lost but their parents bought them State champion trophies anyway?
    Now that's funny shit Francis! Keep posting like that sir......
    .....and I TY for your service!
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alkidawg said:

Alkidawg said:

Alkidawg said:

Wow, I am shocked a message board full of dickheads. Talk that shit to my face and see how funny it is asshole. Alkidawg I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
    Yeah that's what I am Ice.....a CP.
    Get your panties in a bunch often?
    You posted a picture depicting me as a wimpy limp wrist, I simply stand up for myself with a more realistic picture (I am 3" shorter than you and out weigh you by 10lbs) of Stan Emptermann and then as this board often does throw out the obligatory Aurora/7-11/U-district and you are either wooshing me or have some kind of an ego problem. I hope it's the former and we can one day have a beer and talk Dawgs, but if it's the latter I say to you sir, Make it a great day and lighten up Francis!
    Mick Jagger has banged more ass than everyone on this forum combined.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2017
    AZDuck said:

Alkidawg said:

Alkidawg said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    That escalated quickly.

This board is the best.
  • Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,312
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm Eskimo brothers with Kevin Duckworth(RIP) and Jerome Kersey(RIP).

Thank Allah I preceded them or I would have needed to strap a 2x4 on my ass to keep from falling in.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,884
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I got an autograph from Steve Emtman on a Husky basketball program in sixth grade. Does that count?
  • Options

I got an autograph from Steve Emtman on a Husky basketball program in sixth grade. Does that count?

Sure it does FMB!!!
    I went to the 2001 Rose Bowl where Marcus and the gang beat up on little Drew Brees and the pudmakers. The next day I'm having breakfast with the fam at the Local Yolk, on Manhattan Beach when in walks Stan Emptermann. No one in Cali or at least at the Local Yolk had any idea that the GOAT defensive lineman had just walked through the door. He sat down in a booth and I told my princesses who he was and that they should walk up to him and say hi, and I bet he'd sign your 2001 Rosebowl hats they were sporating. Sure enough the 6 & 8 year old little darlins', who were star sruck, did just that and he gave them his signature plus some purple beads from his bag he carried around I'm guessing usually for rewarding the SMYT women. I hadn't seen my girls smile so much since they were on Santa's lap just a week or so before. Class act that Stan Emptermann!
  • Options
    SaracenSaracen Member Posts: 269
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Alkidawg said:

Sure it does FMB!!!
    I went to the 2001 Rose Bowl where Marcus and the gang beat up on little Drew Brees and the pudmakers. The next day I'm having breakfast with the fam at the Local Yolk, on Manhattan Beach when in walks Stan Emptermann. No one in Cali or at least at the Local Yolk had any idea that the GOAT defensive lineman had just walked through the door. He sat down in a booth and I told my princesses who he was and that they should walk up to him and say hi, and I bet he'd sign your 2001 Rosebowl hats they were sporating. Sure enough the 6 & 8 year old little darlins', who were star sruck, did just that and he gave them his signature plus some purple beads from his bag he carried around I'm guessing usually for rewarding the SMYT women. I hadn't seen my girls smile so much since they were on Santa's lap just a week or so before. Class act that Stan Emptermann!
    And how exactly did your little princesses earn those beads?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

salemcoog said:

Mark Rypien broke up a Jr High fight I was in at the water tower at Shadle Park HS.

How bad did she beat your ass?
    I laffed.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,839
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Alkidawg said:

I met Pawz

A world class skier

FREE PUBBB!!
  • Options
    Saracen said:

Alkidawg said:

Sure it does FMB!!!
    And how exactly did your little princesses earn those beads?
    By not having my looks, and being sweet and looking like their mama.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam

Everyone knows that the 7-11 by Aurora in the U District is where I throttle ass.

You don't want any creep in that parking lot. I stack the bodies high. Just axe someone if you don't already know.

So just to be clear. You are claiming "yourself" as the celebrity that you know? Or is 7-11 the celebrity?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Everyone knows that the 7-11 by Aurora in the U District is where I throttle ass.

You don't want any creep in that parking lot. I stack the bodies high. Just axe someone if you don't already know.

So just to be clear. You are claiming "yourself" as the celebrity that you know? Or is 7-11 the celebrity?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I've never heard the term throttle ass. I'm gonna use that.
  • Options

I've never heard the term throttle ass. I'm gonna use that.
    We used that back in the street racing days......but I suppose you can coug it, er I mean use it as Creepy does.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Sounds homosexual.