Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sports celebrities you know

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Everyone knows that the 7-11 by Aurora in the U District is where I throttle ass.

You don't want any creep in that parking lot. I stack the bodies high. Just axe someone if you don't already know.

Sounds homosexual.
    Welcome to Hardcore Husky!
  • Options
    AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    dnc said:

Everyone knows that the 7-11 by Aurora in the U District is where I throttle ass.

You don't want any creep in that parking lot. I stack the bodies high. Just axe someone if you don't already know.

Sounds homosexual.
    Welcome to Hardcore Husky!
    There are snowflakes on this board, or at least they portray themselves as snowflakes, not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    Swaye's Wigwam

I use to dumpster dive with Wayne Cody.

Koffee Kart > Local Yolk

Fuck this thread yer all fags.

Wayne Cody was a fucking pioneer. I listened to his sports talk radio show on KIRO when I was in high school. He set the template. Fat and stupid with shitty takes but he was all we had.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Alkidawg said:

I've never heard the term throttle ass. I'm gonna use that.
    We used that back in the street racing days......but I suppose you can coug it, er I mean use it as Creepy does.
    Back when you used your "special bike?"

https://youtu.be/MEuMmaUi50I