Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sports celebrities you know

Comments

• Options
    AlkidawgAlkidawg Member Posts: 133
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    TTJ said:

I've tailgated with Jeff Jaeger. And with @dnc .

Eddie George struck up a conversation with me in a Columbus bar one time. Very decent guy, actually.

I played Sahalee with JJ the day after the PGA Championship same pins, he shot his handicap 78, me not so much......an even 100! Good times!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,301
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Played a round with Bill "Cuffs" Caudill
  • Options
    Hey Swaye, I met her at the Vu, Lake City and got a grinding table dance from her and those tits are as real as can be......oh so soft and supple!
  • Options

Played a round with Bill "Cuffs" Caudill

I played in Hot Rod Hundley's celebrity golf tournament at the Jeremy Ranch in Utah (Utah Jazz longtime announcer) with Jan Stenerud, Truck Robinson & Ed "Too Tall" Jones.
    At same tournanent drank and partied with Evil Knievel, Trapper John from Mash, Ed Marinaro, 4 Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, John Jefferson and HUGH MCELHENNY "The King."
  • Options
    DawgtonaDawgtona Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    No cool stories, but I have met/had conversations with

Bob Schloredt
    Edgar Martinez
    Tom Paciorek
    Tom Burleson
    Jack Sikma
    Vince Newsome
    Deke Devers
    Chad Brown
    Steve Largent
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,669
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I got into a fight with Brock osweiler.
  • Options
    I met Pawz

A world class skier
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alkidawg said:

All the other stories, I just tagged off of others. Here's one of my own:

In Cancun, MX all the Probowl Football players are in town staying at various hotels. We went out and hung out at Senor Frogs at night where we were dancing on the tables with hot hot NFL groupies. GOOD TIMES.

Todd Marinovich is on the floor stoned out of his mind with bitches rubbing on him, making out, basically all over him. I'm grinding on this hottie super tan dark haired beauty that's all of 5'1" smaller Bcup tits with no bra a white wife beater tank top on and a white mini skirt completely comando on a bar table. The crowd is egging us on and I'm giving them a show by grinding her ass from behind while lifting her tank top to expose her perfect succulent no tan line peaches for all to oggle. Everything is going well when they start chanting take it off, take it off.......so always wanting to please the people I toss her tank into the hot sweaty dancing crowd on the ground. She's so fucked up she doesn't care and keeps grinding on my dick and it's all good! Now I'm really feeling it and her, and I start fingering her from behind and she loves it! Just starts squirming all over and we almost fell off the bar table, but I grabbed her as my other hand was hanging onto the rafters as I stroked her sweet sweet pussy oozing of giner juice. She and the crowd are sweaty hot and asking for more, so again I don't want to disappoint so I pulled her mini skirt down and slid it off the bar table and the crowd went crazy as she is now in her birthday suit oozing giner juice and everyone is loving every minute of it. BUT the bouncers cut in shortly after dropping her drawers.

They didn't kick me out as they were selling booze like it was nacho cheese in front of FFF. So now I'm seriously accepted in the Pro crowd and I start drinking with Jim Kelly (Buffalo Bills) and the five Kelly brothers we are doing shots, shootin' the shit and having a good time watching all the hotties dancing on the floor and on the tables. When all of the sudden this skinny little fuck of a guy from NYC starts slam dancing into everyone on the floor and ruining the hot sweaty vibe. So one of the Kelly brothers who watched me perform on the bar table said why don't you fuckin' pick up that skinny dude and body slam him. I'm feelin' no pain and said DONE. I grabbed that skinny fuck picked him up and did a body slam that would make Randy "The Macho Man" proud. Well as you might guess the little fuck was pissed and while I was high fiving with the Bros Kelly he went over to management and tattle tailed. They came over and asked me if I had KNOCKED him down. I said, hell yes that little mother fucker was slamming into everybody and pissing off a lot of people and ruining the vibe so I body slammed him. They said you're out and can never come back! They Bros stuck up for me and wanted to pay them off, but they said no he's banned. The Bros Kelly said Fuck you and took their entourage and we all went and partied at their hotel for the rest of the night. EPIC

The next night we went back and I wore a disguise (hat and sunglasses), but the bouncer wouldn't let me in without removing said hat and glasses. He said you're picture is up in the office and you're banned from Senor Frogs.
    So I've got that going for me.....

• Options
    Ice more like this:
  • Options
    I'm the same size and same look as Sir Empterman, let's go.....
    ........I'd love to meet you at the 7-11 on Aurora tough guy!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Alkidawg said:

salemcoog said:

Mark Rypien broke up a Jr High fight I was in at the water tower at Shadle Park HS.

I guarded Mark Rypien in the state HS semis, we lost and took 4th in state.
    I think that was the year that they beat Mercer Island in the finals on a contested last second bucket and they literally feared for their lives getting out of the shit hole where they held the State tourney.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

Alkidawg said:

salemcoog said:

Mark Rypien broke up a Jr High fight I was in at the water tower at Shadle Park HS.

I think that was the year that they beat Mercer Island in the finals on a contested last second bucket and they literally feared for their lives getting out of the shit hole where they held the State tourney.
    Yes that was the year! We had taken 4th earlier in the day, were wartchin in the stands and it was pandemonium in the shit hole!
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Alkidawg said:

salemcoog said:

Don't you mean the year that Mercer Island lost but their parents bought them State champion trophies anyway?