Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marquis Spiker, 5* 2018 WR, Murrietta (Valley), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

priapism said:

Some future teammates already know each other: Spiker, Jones, and Dedich.

Eh, I don't know about Steven Jones. He keeps pinning his recent offers, which usually means he is waiting for others.
    Once USC, UCLA etc offer I think he won't be a UW lean anymore.

Dedich seems to be a very likely commit, though... and obviously Spiker as well.

Our OL class might be really really good, especially if we land Dawson Jaramillo.
    You clearly don't follow wtf is going on in Eugene. We are not getting Dawson. I have great confidence that Chris will fuck up with Dedich. Spiker will be very hard to convert with our fucking mujahid leaving.
    You clearly don't follow anything related to Eugene either. Did you miss this: oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2017/01/oregon_ducks_workouts_hospital.html
    How about this: usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pac12/2017/01/22/oregon-assistant-coach-administrative-leave-dui-arrest/96923514/

Jaramillo has said multiple times that he loves UW. He has taken several visits. He likes our stuff on twitter. It's at worst a 50-50 battle there.

Dedich is a very heavy UW lean, has taken several visits, and will likely commit at some point during the summer. Chris Strausser has made landing quality guards/centers look pretty easy recently (see Wattenberg, Luke; Bainivalu, Henry; Kirkland, Jaxson ; Harris, Nick). Besides, what top center who loves everything about a program and is considered a lean wouldn't want to commit to that same team with a 5* QB prospect committed?

Oh, and Greg Biggins says you should shut the fuck up because Marquis Spiker isn't affected much by Hamdan leaving, and will likely commit anyways.
    I'll just ask you this... How was UW done when they are recruiting early offer OL that are out of state?
    Did you really need to add on the out of state aspect?
    Why would you say that? Strausser has gotten more early offer in state OL than he's missed. As DDY has poonted out, the in state kids are mostly white, so that helps.
    I'm still bitter about Fozzy

And I don't give a lot of credit for Bain given that it was an early offer but the verbal took into the season
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

We are going to end up with Daniel Arias's friend who is in a wheelchair and Anthony Stell's mom. And that is it.

Pics?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Back to Spiker-has the cardboard cutout been unleashe'd yet?
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I heard that with Hamdan leaving, Smith offered to hang out with him for 2 days instead. I like our chances.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Biggins thinks we land Spiker this weekend.

Does anyone here know how that's going? Spiker has been mum on twitter for a while now.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Biggins thinks we land Spiker this weekend.

Does anyone here know how that's going? Spiker has been mum on twitter for a while now.

He gone
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I heard that with Hamdan leaving, Smith offered to hang out with him for 2 days instead. I like our chances.
    OHH JESUS, we are so fucking stupid to send @Babushka to close the fucking deal.
  • Options

OHH JESUS, we are so fucking stupid to send @Babushka to close the fucking deal.
    Your sarcasam detector might need some new batteries
  • Options
    dnc said:

Ohh I am sorry, I forgot that Smith has a great track record of convincing recruits to come to UW.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

Ohh I am sorry, I forgot that Smith has a great track record of convincing recruits to come to UW.
    Holy fuck. Do you know what sarcasm means?
  • Options

dnc said:

Holy fuck. Do you know what sarcasm means?
    Lol, did not catch it the first or the second time. I will take a L here.
  • Options
    So I'm assuming no news is bad news with Spiker?
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    WHERE IS MY PETERMAN CARDBOARD CUT-OUT WITH SPIKER????
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Tomorrow would be the day.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

dnc said:

Tomorrow would be the day.
    Commit or GTFO
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The last couple of pages are about bitches arguing over OL recruit. You hoes need to gtfoh with that BS OL talk or create your own thread and let other TBS'ers discuss Spiker on here u fuckin cunts.

I support the creation of an OL bored
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    eklund says the visit was good with him. biggins is gonna come out with a story. still sounds like he's all UW