Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marquis Spiker, 5* 2018 WR, Murrietta (Valley), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2017

priapism said:

Some future teammates already know each other: Spiker, Jones, and Dedich.

Eh, I don't know about Steven Jones. He keeps pinning his recent offers, which usually means he is waiting for others.
    Once USC, UCLA etc offer I think he won't be a UW lean anymore.

Dedich seems to be a very likely commit, though... and obviously Spiker as well.

Our OL class might be really really good, especially if we land Dawson Jaramillo.
    You clearly don't follow wtf is going on in Eugene. We are not getting Dawson. I have great confidence that Chris will fuck up with Dedich. Spiker will be very hard to convert with our fucking mujahid leaving.
    You clearly don't follow anything related to Eugene either. Did you miss this: oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2017/01/oregon_ducks_workouts_hospital.html
    How about this: usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pac12/2017/01/22/oregon-assistant-coach-administrative-leave-dui-arrest/96923514/

Jaramillo has said multiple times that he loves UW. He has taken several visits. He likes our stuff on twitter. It's at worst a 50-50 battle there.

Dedich is a very heavy UW lean, has taken several visits, and will likely commit at some point during the summer. Chris Strausser has made landing quality guards/centers look pretty easy recently (see Wattenberg, Luke; Bainivalu, Henry; Kirkland, Jaxson ; Harris, Nick). Besides, what top center who loves everything about a program and is considered a lean wouldn't want to commit to that same team with a 5* QB prospect committed?

Oh, and Greg Biggins says you should shut the fuck up because Marquis Spiker isn't affected much by Hamdan leaving, and will likely commit anyways.
    AVT was heavy UW lean, where did he end up? You need to look up who Oregon hired as their OL coach, that mf is infinitely better that Chris S at recruiting.
    Greg Biggins is your source? GTFO
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

priapism said:

Eh, I don't know about Steven Jones. He keeps pinning his recent offers, which usually means he is waiting for others.

Dedich seems to be a very likely commit, though... and obviously Spiker as well.

Our OL class might be really really good, especially if we land Dawson Jaramillo.
    You clearly don't follow wtf is going on in Eugene. We are not getting Dawson. I have great confidence that Chris will fuck up with Dedich. Spiker will be very hard to convert with our fucking mujahid leaving.
    You clearly don't follow anything related to Eugene either. Did you miss this: oregonlive.com/ducks/index.ssf/2017/01/oregon_ducks_workouts_hospital.html
    How about this: usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/pac12/2017/01/22/oregon-assistant-coach-administrative-leave-dui-arrest/96923514/

Jaramillo has said multiple times that he loves UW. He has taken several visits. He likes our stuff on twitter. It's at worst a 50-50 battle there.

Dedich is a very heavy UW lean, has taken several visits, and will likely commit at some point during the summer. Chris Strausser has made landing quality guards/centers look pretty easy recently (see Wattenberg, Luke; Bainivalu, Henry; Kirkland, Jaxson ; Harris, Nick). Besides, what top center who loves everything about a program and is considered a lean wouldn't want to commit to that same team with a 5* QB prospect committed?

Oh, and Greg Biggins says you should shut the fuck up because Marquis Spiker isn't affected much by Hamdan leaving, and will likely commit anyways.
    AVT was heavy UW lean, where did he end up? You need to look up who Oregon hired as their OL coach, that mf is infinitely better that Chris S at recruiting.
    I agree that Cristobal is better, but you can't ignore the fact that we likely have a 1-2 year head start on these guys due to the staffing change, plus we were 12-2 and no one in their right mind would choose Oregon over UW right now.
    Not convinced AVT was ever a UW lean, he was a Cali OL. Automatic USC commit, if USC wants them.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

priapism said:

I'll just ask you this... How was UW done when they are recruiting early offer OL that are out of state?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

priapism said:

Are you fucking stupid?

We aren't getting Jones, Dedich or Jaramillo.
    see my above poast on OL recruits
    So your answer is yes. Sweet.
  • Options

priapism said:

I agree that Cristobal is better, but you can't ignore the fact that we likely have a 1-2 year head start on these guys due to the staffing change, plus we were 12-2 and no one in their right mind would choose Oregon over UW right now.
    Not convinced AVT was ever a UW lean, he was a Cali OL. Automatic USC commit, if USC wants them.
    He stated several times outright that UW was his leader, all during that time he had an offer from USC sitting on the table. He was even set to commit on a visit in the summer.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

priapism said:

Are you fucking stupid?

We aren't getting Jones, Dedich or Jaramillo.
    see my above poast on OL recruits
    Are you a fucking retard? Just answer the question please.
  • Options

priapism said:

He stated several times outright that UW was his leader, all during that time he had an offer from USC sitting on the table. He was even set to commit on a visit in the summer.
    You know what? I will take the L and admit that you're right. No point in arguing if I'm actually THAT wrong.
    So we can become friends, I agree with you on Spiker, he will commit soon, imo.
  • Options

priapism said:

You know what? I will take the L and admit that you're right. No point in arguing if I'm actually THAT wrong.
    He's going to UCLA.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

priapism said:

He's going to UCLA.
    who are we going to get other than the 2 star cuog commit that has offers from Wyoming and Oregon state?
  • Options
    edited February 2017

priapism said:

CGTP you guys can be friends, jhfstyle24 is totally your type(still in high school) ;)
    This is all bad, I am not supposed to interact or be within 100 feet of anyone under the age of 18.

This has been covered
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

priapism said:

I'll just ask you this... How was UW done when they are recruiting early offer OL that are out of state?
    Did you really need to add on the out of state aspect?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

priapism said:

He's going to UCLA.
    Good to see Dennis has entered the "Heavy depression" phase of the offseason. Things are going as you'd expect.
    Right with Dennis predicting us to lose every single game
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

priapism said:

Did you really need to add on the out of state aspect?
    Why would you say that? Strausser has gotten more early offer in state OL than he's missed. As DDY has poonted out, the in state kids are mostly white, so that helps.
  • Options
    We are going to end up with Daniel Arias's friend who is in a wheelchair and Anthony Stell's mom. And that is it.