Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marquis Spiker, 5* 2018 WR, Murrietta (Valley), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    KevininTacomaKevininTacoma Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Is it so hard to send a text message!!
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    NEsnake12 said:

He also just followed Jake Peters...

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Eklund is hearing UW may have warmed up to Spiker again and commitment could be coming very soon.

Please tell me he really poasted this
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    dnc said:

Eklund is hearing UW may have warmed up to Spiker again and commitment could be coming very soon.

Please tell me he really poasted this
    I second this, please be true!
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Things change in recruiting all the time. What is true one day might not be true the next. You guys have been around long enough to know that.

yeah, some dipshit defensive tackle got flipped by an illegitimate canadian drunk to USC, despite being completely solid to UW a week before. Forget his name. Wat thuh Fuk? Marlon Tuipulotu? one of the two.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Things change in recruiting all the time. What is true one day might not be true the next. You guys have been around long enough to know that.

yeah, some dipshit defensive tackle got flipped by an illegitimate canadian drunk to USC, despite being completely solid to UW a week before. Forget his name. Wat thuh Fuk? Marlon Tuipulotu? one of the two.
    Plz bleach your skin. #CreativityunderStalinistHH
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

You ruined it.
    He's playing checkers, the rest of us are playing the sport of chess.
    Brilliant. +1.

however, chess isn't a sport.

Before you get triggered by hypocrisy, I said that it had at one point been called a sport, not that it is a sport in my personal opinion.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

You ruined it.
    Brilliant. +1.

Before you get triggered by hypocrisy, I said that it had at one point been called a sport, not that it is a sport in my personal opinion.
    Originally you said it was less of a sport than baseball but part of a list that included cheerleadering and some other randomness that many people consider sports.

The "it used to be considered a sport" didn't come until later.

Irregardless, it's a mute poont.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

You ruined it.
    Brilliant. +1.

Originally you said it was less of a sport than baseball but part of a list that included cheerleadering and some other randomness that many people consider sports.

The "it used to be considered a sport" didn't come until later.

Irregardless, it's a mute poont you're ektarded
    Crisped (special considerations went into the word choice because this is the TBS bored).