Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Marquis Spiker, 5* 2018 WR, Murrietta (Valley), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Since when is spiker a five star?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

"Not that it matters but for those who give a shit about this, Biggins just reported that Spiker will make a huge jump when they redo the rankings, possibly to the #2 WR in the west. The current #2 and #3 WRs are 5 stars"

It's hard

• Options

"Not that it matters but for those who give a shit about this, Biggins just reported that Spiker will make a huge jump when they redo the rankings, possibly to the #2 WR in the west. The current #2 and #3 WRs are 5 stars"

It's hard

Lol go back to the pound.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Spiker is amazing, but if he is a 5* then Ozzy needs to be 5*. I can't belive I am saying this, but Ozzy is a little more fasttwitch IMO. Yes fuckers, I just said a white player is more fast twich than a black player FML

Flatbed.gif
  • Options
    dnc said:

Spiker is amazing, but if he is a 5* then Ozzy needs to be 5*. I can't belive I am saying this, but Ozzy is a little more fasttwitch IMO. Yes fuckers, I just said a white player is more fast twich than a black player FML

Flatbed.gif
    ISAFRNC
  • Options

I wonder if there has actually ever been a white 5 star WR. Can you search the scout database by racial demographics?
    This.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Chase Cota has a 5th star for a hot second. White guys can’t catch a break these days.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Kooper Kuopp was a 1.5*
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kooper Kuopp was a 1.5*

Koop, Russ IIII and Penis. Not even the kid with shit in his pants could fuck that up. I see that threesome in my dreams before nocturnal emissions. Messy but true.

Oh, by the way, Jake Browning sucks.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:
    Remember what happened when we gotCalifornia record holder for career Td passes?
  • Options

Kooper Kuopp was a 1.5*

KoopString, Russ IIII and Penis. Not even the kid with shit in his pants could fuck that up. I see that threesome in my dreams before nocturnal emissions. Messy but true.

Oh, by the way, Jake Browning sucks.
  • Options
    I've checked the data looks likethere has only ever been one 5 star white wr and he was black. Some guys like Dwight Jones, Fred Davis, and Patrick Turner got my hopes up before their pictures loaded.

How did Oregon get a 5 star wr from de la salle before they were good?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Meek said:

why don't we wait until he actually is a 5* before listing him as a 5*...this is like the off season natty.

It's like some of you guys believe bullshitters like Biggins and Huffman, etc.

Dudes whose actual money making careers are following high school football players like this are only making their money by lying to the public. Put it this way, if Huffman or Biggins (or any of the other idiot recruitniks) were actually good at this stuff they would probably have a job working for a program. Instead, they are working for you where their entire shtick is to get a boner in your sweatpants. It's seriously just young adult fiction.

Our ratings are always ours.