Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts on OL recruiting

12346»

Comments

• Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Passion said:

Don't want to get in the middle of this pissing match, but Burleson already sucks. Watched him in spring ball and fall camp. He's not good.

But he could improve. I know the years of guys not getting better has scarred us (thanks Obama), but he has at least one more year of riding the pine before he should be pressed into service.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2017

kh83 said:

Passion said:

Don't want to get in the middle of this pissing match, but Burleson already sucks. Watched him in spring ball and fall camp. He's not good.

But he could improve. I know the years of guys not getting better has scarred us (thanks Obama), but he has at least one more year of riding the pine before he should be pressed into service.
    Husky Nation's most hated assistant coach, Chris Strausser recently said Burleson looked good and was coming along.

They greyshirted Burleson and reshirted him to give him time. I haven't given up on him. He probably won't be great, but he might end up pretty good.
    That's a 2 year mission by my calculations
    #byumenagainstboys
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I love the bullshit that Mr 81% pulled last week. He was claiming that Browning turning into Brownshorts under pressure is something he's known about for years but didn't want to say anything. When he wasn't going to all the TBS camps this is when he knew Brownshorts would brownshort.

Since not wanting to give your digits to be harrassed by middle-aged men at camps is directly correlated to shitting your pants when facing a blitz...and all.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    tvoie said:

Passion said:

I guess I can't handle the ups and downs of Wyatt Davis' recruiting. I need to step away from the computer and find a new hobby.

100% accurate. Took the words dick right out of Kim's mouth...
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

kh83 said:

Passion said:

Husky Nation's most hated assistant coach, Chris Strausser recently said Burleson looked good and was coming along.

They greyshirted Burleson and reshirted him to give him time. I haven't given up on him. He probably won't be great, but he might end up pretty good.
    That's a 2 year mission by my calculations
    #byumenagainstboys
    2 year mission ... using a time machine to bring back a prime Anthony Munoz ... I don't care. As long as our OL is ready to kick ass i'm all for it.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I love the bullshit that Mr 81% pulled last week. He was claiming that Browning turning into Brownshorts under pressure is something he's known about for years but didn't want to say anything. When he wasn't going to all the TBS camps this is when he knew Brownshorts would brownshort.

Since not wanting to give your digits to be harrassed by middle-aged men at camps is directly correlated to shitting your pants when facing a blitz...and all.

How could he know about when Browning was throwing for 500 yards and 8 TD's every game in high school?