Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts on OL recruiting

How the fuck did we lose Eletise to Arizona?

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Strausser is probably a good starting point
  • Options
    PenacePenace Member Posts: 494
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I know he kind of looks like Jerry Sandusky, but does he really have a shit personality?
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Here's the story...
    of a man named Strausser...
    Who was stalking some teen boys of his own...

He was cardboard...
    Without emotions...
    He spent signing day alone...

Sounds like a country song.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,538
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I can never blame a kid for wanting to bone white bitches in Arizona

GRONK!
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712

As much shit we give to Strausser, why aren't we ripping Jonathan Smith for QB recruiting? Before we go hang and touche Strausser, we need to get Babushka first

Whycantwehaveboth.gif
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

As much shit we give to Strausser, why aren't we ripping Jonathan Smith for QB recruiting? Before we go hang and touche Strausser, we need to get Babushka first

Whycantwehaveboth.gif
    One of them is actually a good coach.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Family. Sister goes to a nearby college
    I believe. Wanted to be by her.
  • Options

Here's the story...
    of a man named Strausser...
    Who was stalking some teen boys of his own...

He was cardboard...
    Without emotions...
    He spent signing day alone...

Need to work in jerking off to Carol Brady into the lyrics
  • Options

Babushka is shit but that will play itself out ... between Browning and then the next likely in line being Sirmon not a huge issue at the moment
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Babushka is shit but that will play itself out ... between Browning and then the next likely in line being Sirmon not a huge issue at the moment
    Fuck that. He can't coach and he can't recruit. Why the fuck should he get fucking pass?
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Fuck that. He can't coach and he can't recruit. Why the fuck should he get fucking pass?
    I dont see Babushka being a long term fit in the program and certainly not around for the next meaningful QB recruit
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017
    Seems like UW has a nice mix of PAC and WAC level coaches.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,990
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

I dont see Babushka being a long term fit in the program and certainly not around for the next meaningful QB recruit
    You see Pete firing him? I don't think another program is dumb enough to steal him.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

You see Pete firing him? I don't think another program is dumb enough to steal him.
    I think he will likely take a smaller program HC job at some point
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Tequilla said:

Babushka gets a pass here?