Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tommy Togiai, 4* 2018 DT, Pocatello (Highland), ID (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Roof now says the coach has convinced Togiai to wait until December.

Hmmmmm... I wonder why!!!

So, the script here is he takes a visit to USC in the meantime and ends up either there or tOSU depending on how much the coach is getting paid.

@SpiritHorse says fuck off, but yeah, you are probably right. Not even sure we can count this one against the horse when it is so obvious he is being bought off through the fat fuck Coach. This will be the second elite DT in as many years we didn't get because of shady recruiting tactics.

I will know we are serious about winning again when we start winning these battles by doing shady shit.

#coffeecupsnow
    So you want Pete out? Caz homie don't do coffee cups
    Nope I want Pete to stay and us to still start getting top talent. I don't care how he gets them, just that he does.

"Doing things the right way" is what losers say.
    I get what you saying, but I also respect a man with principles
    Many Indian Chiefs had principles and tried to live within the spirit of the treaties they signed with the white man. Look what that got us. Winners win while losers make excuses about treaties the winners wiped theirs asses with. Just win.
    We can still win sans coffee cups, through more competent recruiting (i.e., sales ability). Furthermore, if we get busted for coffee cups, we can't recover from that in the way that an tOSU can. It ain't fair, but that's how it is. Not worth it in my opinion. Better to run a clean ship. Treaty or no treaty, the Red Man was never going to have enough braves and guns to win.
    Hurtful, but true. Our best chance would have been to murder every single living thing on the first 30 or so ships that showed up. When nobody ever came back from the "New World" they eventually would have stopped sending people. We really fucked that one away. Goddamn hypnotic beads.
    In your defense a lot of your guys were already dead when the second wave showed up. The disease from the Spanish had 100 years to get in there
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017

So, the script here is he takes a visit to USC in the meantime and ends up either there or tOSU depending on how much the coach is getting paid.

So we're good enough to take Kyler Manu but he won't let us have Hoge or Togiai...

FUCK Malloe for being the biggest tease ever!!!! Can't close anything!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@SpiritHorse says fuck off, but yeah, you are probably right. Not even sure we can count this one against the horse when it is so obvious he is being bought off through the fat fuck Coach. This will be the second elite DT in as many years we didn't get because of shady recruiting tactics.

I will know we are serious about winning again when we start winning these battles by doing shady shit.

#coffeecupsnow
    Nope I want Pete to stay and us to still start getting top talent. I don't care how he gets them, just that he does.

Many Indian Chiefs had principles and tried to live within the spirit of the treaties they signed with the white man. Look what that got us. Winners win while losers make excuses about treaties the winners wiped theirs asses with. Just win.
    We can still win sans coffee cups, through more competent recruiting (i.e., sales ability). Furthermore, if we get busted for coffee cups, we can't recover from that in the way that an tOSU can. It ain't fair, but that's how it is. Not worth it in my opinion. Better to run a clean ship. Treaty or no treaty, the Red Man was never going to have enough braves and guns to win.
    Hurtful, but true. Our best chance would have been to murder every single living thing on the first 30 or so ships that showed up. When nobody ever came back from the "New World" they eventually would have stopped sending people. We really fucked that one away. Goddamn hypnotic beads.
    @SentineleseDawg1kBC, true?????????
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Assuming you are clean, this is absolutely an instance where you bring to light the $$$ paid off if he goes elsewhere ...

If not clean, you put your tails between your legs and move on
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,055
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#coffeecupsnow

In your defense a lot of your guys were already dead when the second wave showed up. The disease from the Spanish had 100 years to get in there
    Cortez was more of a killer than he could ever imagine, when he came dancing across the water with his galleons and guns.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Malloe better not whiff again this year. How many second chances does this dipshit deserve?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,055
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Given the popularity of 30/10 amongst the chubby sports dorks of Seattle, couldn't exert some pull with them to give Coach Mariani a free lifetime membership? I mean this would do a lot more for his overall life happiness than some booster cash from OSU.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#coffeecupsnow

Red people were screwed the moment the Europeans landed. No treaty was ever going to save those poor bastards.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Always something with us and DL.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#coffeecupsnow

Red people were screwed the moment the Europeans landed. No treaty was ever going to save those poor bastards.
    To me that is the essence of any aliens that come here from space. If they are smart enough to do that we're fucked
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#coffeecupsnow

To me that is the essence of any aliens that come here from space. If they are smart enough to do that we're fucked
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KCj_Klp8aY
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#coffeecupsnow

Hopefully they have evolved to a point where they are not complete POS like our race.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#coffeecupsnow

Hopefully they have evolved to a point where they are not complete POS like our race.
    The more evolved and advanced we became the more we could fuck over the ones that weren't

Unless some benign life elsewhere exists to spend trillions of their dollars to come here to say hi I'm going with they want our ocean or planetary core
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,134
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

So we're good enough to take Kyler Manu but he won't let us have Hoge or Togiai...

That's been the script for a long time. Get shitty teammate and not land the star.

Constantine and no Jack? Check

Shitty Walla Walla TE
    and no Jared Jones? Check

Jason Harris and no
    Rodney Sermons? Check
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

That's been the script for a long time. Get shitty teammate and not land the star.

Shitty Walla Walla TE

Jason Harris and no
    Rodney Sermons? Check
    LIPO.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Shitty Walla Walla TE

Jason Harris and no
    Rodney Sermons? Check
    Charles smith or whatever his name was and no Reggie Bush
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,922
    Standard Supporter
    Cooper Pelleur and no Peyton Pelleur