Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tommy Togiai, 4* 2018 DT, Pocatello (Highland), ID (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

dhdawg said:

NEsnake12 said:

No way the parents are paying that much for him to go again given the mom's tone.

Now just imagine if the coach paid $1,700 for Tommy to go to Columbus this weekend... and then he didn't commit... then he follows the script and visits USC in December and commits there. He'd never hear from uncle Urban again. I'd fucking laugh until my grave

hey mom guess what. I'm going on a trip this weekend that's gonna cost probably more than a thousand bucks. see you Monday!
    No way he goes alone. The parents would clearly go (they want him at UW). Probably the coach and maybe his siblings.
    And on top of that SLC isn’t exactly a hub and a lot of flights in/out of there are smaller regional flights ... available capacity isn’t necessarily a given ... that drive to Denver is a good 8 hours
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

MOTHER FUCKER FUCK THIS SHIT MAN. STEP UP OR GET THE FUCK OUT. FUCK

Are you advocating that we are paying for players if Togiai is collecting cash as part of his recruitment?

The logistics of traveling to Columbus are far from easy for a 330 pm eastern game ...

Travel to Salt Lake City = 2 hours
    Minimum flight duration = 6 hours w at least 1 connecting flight

Prices far from cheap for those flights ... particularly if booked recently
    NO, JUST BE BETTER AT YOUR JOB. Tommy has no clue his coach is getting paid. It doesn’t matter, get to his parents and convince him to come up in the next few weeks. GET IT DONE OR LEAVE!!!!!!1!1
    This is not advocating for Malloe as I’ve long been adamant that he was asleep at the wheel last year on Marlon and ultimately this year he will be judged on what appears to be throwing the balance of his hope in w Togiai given his DL recruiting performance this year in the non-Draco division ...

The mistake w Togiai if he or his coach is being paid is putting your eggs in that basket if you aren’t playing that game.

It’s going to be amusing watching Dennis and you lose your shit after getting worked up on a possibility of something that a few short months ago neither would have given a 1% chance of being a possibility ... pure insanity

Recruits matter and nobody will be more adamant about that than me ... but this is exactly why living/dying with every tea leaf movement of a recruit doesn’t do any good and drives massive mood swings ... wake me up on Signing Day
    That’s boring as fuck, no thanks!
    Coming from you, that made me laugh
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    From a close source....Togiai is sitting in his parents basement all weekend. Cook it!
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I guess if this is all a lie I should feel pretty guilty.

all this shit started over a fucking post by ektard
  • Options
    edited October 2017

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Are you advocating that we are paying for players if Togiai is collecting cash as part of his recruitment?

The logistics of traveling to Columbus are far from easy for a 330 pm eastern game ...

NO, JUST BE BETTER AT YOUR JOB. Tommy has no clue his coach is getting paid. It doesn’t matter, get to his parents and convince him to come up in the next few weeks. GET IT DONE OR LEAVE!!!!!!1!1
    This is not advocating for Malloe as I’ve long been adamant that he was asleep at the wheel last year on Marlon and ultimately this year he will be judged on what appears to be throwing the balance of his hope in w Togiai given his DL recruiting performance this year in the non-Draco division ...

The mistake w Togiai if he or his coach is being paid is putting your eggs in that basket if you aren’t playing that game.

It’s going to be amusing watching Dennis and you lose your shit after getting worked up on a possibility of something that a few short months ago neither would have given a 1% chance of being a possibility ... pure insanity

Recruits matter and nobody will be more adamant about that than me ... but this is exactly why living/dying with every tea leaf movement of a recruit doesn’t do any good and drives massive mood swings ... wake me up on Signing Day
    That’s boring as fuck, no thanks!
    Coming from you, that made me laugh
    Slc is a hub for airline called delta. Don't know if you heard of it.
    I have ... now name me the rest of their hubs and how easy that connects to Columbus
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,341
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Tequilla said:

This kid has no game this weekend so he could be leaving Friday. Afternoon SLC departure gets him in to Columbus by midnight. Or a redeye with a morning connection (ATL) would get him there, but would be miserable.

Saturday morning departures are virtually impossible. Earliest SLC-CMH on Saturday can arrive at 2pm.

If he actually goes this weekend hopefully the miserable logistics of travel from his BFE town to Ohio wakes his ass up.
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Highland has a bye this week, so this is when OSU needs to make their move. If he stays home I actually like our chances.

LIPO
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,765
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2017
    Passion said:

Why the fuck did I ever comment or follow this thread? Every time I log on I have 5 fucking notifications from the TBS fags who can't leave this juicy dick thread alone.

Not sure why I up-voted this post. Guess I just thought “juicy dick thread” was funny.
    Coker's behind this, somehow. I can feel it.
  • Options
    Also possible that this flight was booked long ago and the decision is whether to go or not
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Tequilla said:

Also possible that this flight was booked long ago and the decision is whether to go or not

It's fun to talk recruiting but think we've
    reached pathetic territory on this one now.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

whuggy said:

Tequilla said:

Oh you poor, poor soul. Just wait.
    Oh god, there's worse than this? I'm not talking
    about anger when you lose a kid. It's more the
    the loser conspiracy shit.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    whuggy said:

Tequilla said:

Look what malloe’s ineptness has driven us to.
  • Options
    Just trying to be fair and balanced