Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Tommy Togiai, 4* 2018 DT, Pocatello (Highland), ID (Offered)

Comments

• jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    dhdawg said:

The other scenario is that Eklund is just dead wrong like always.

Never rule that out

Bump
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited October 2017
    Gladstone said:

Really though, why are you giving those assholes money? And to Ektard, you and your ilk enabled, supported, and sustained the darkest era of UW football. You ran off every poster with higher than a peanut IQ, and most of them are here now under various pseudonyms. I wish you nothing but ill will. Cheers!

I'm a newer doog and this is the first place I ever really posted. wanted to try it for a couple of months (30 bucks down the drain).

Ruth as wrong as she often is actually does give some good info (interviews, quotes, etc) so I may keep that one altho I was just blacklisted from posting there
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    dhdawg said:

Gladstone said:

Really though, why are you giving those assholes money? And to Ektard, you and your ilk enabled, supported, and sustained the darkest era of UW football. You ran off every poster with higher than a peanut IQ, and most of them are here now under various pseudonyms. I wish you nothing but ill will. Cheers!

I'm a newer doog and this is the first place I ever really posted. wanted to try it for a couple of months (30 bucks down the drain).

Ruth as wrong as she often is actually does give some good info (interviews, quotes, etc) so I may keep that one altho I was just blacklisted from posting there
    Ruth actually talks to the recruits unlike 81%
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:

Gladstone said:

You're in luck, Roof just announced that she's sold the 247 couch and is starting an independent site
    That didn't take long.

Lulz
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 15,109
    NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:

Gladstone said:

You're in luck, Roof just announced that she's sold the 247 couch and is starting an independent site
    Kim Grinolds is tanned, rested, and ready to roll at 247
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:

Gladstone said:

It's not over for Dawgbored!
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,236
    89ute said:

NEsnake12 said:

dhdawg said:

Gladstone said:

Roof's Wigwam?

damn ...
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,085
    He in Colombo or what?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    biak1 said:

He in Colombo or what?

No
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    Good god his Twitter is ALL over OSU's dick today
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054

Yeah he's not coming here unless his parents love UW soooo much, that they push him. Taimini and Tremblay is a must.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    dhdawg said:

Yeah he's not coming here unless his parents love UW soooo much, that they push him. Taimini and Tremblay is a must.
    Prepare to be disappointed
    Oh I have to be prepared for that. I'll either be ready for it, or pleasantly surprised. Prolly gonna be Zion and some guy we haven't offered yet.