Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tommy Togiai, 4* 2018 DT, Pocatello (Highland), ID (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Amazing ... Pete loses 1 game and how many of you are ready to move on ... some of you are certified idiots for that opinion
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2017
    Tequilla said:

Amazing ... Pete loses 1 game and how many of you are ready to move on ... some of you are certified idiots for that opinion

They don't teach reading at TCU? I said I think Pete is the guy who can get us to the promise land, but he does need to fucking fix the OC situation.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

They don't teach reading at TCU? I said I think Pete is the guy who can get us to the promise land, but he does need to fucking fix the OC situation.
    They do ... you played both sides

I think he’s the guy ...

But if he keeps fucktarded coaches he isn’t ...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,769
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Since DDY is clearly his coach, I'm trying to figure out what the long play in leading him to tOSU is.

We can only hope it was gastric bypass.
    Nope, he still big tub of shit. This pic from 2 years ago
    It amuses me this fat fuck thinks Urbs will actually remember him two days after he delivers Togiai. Straight to voicemail tubby.
    Fact. This happened to one of my Ute friends that had Urbs number. Was told to call him anytime. Buddy contacted him for a reference, never got that call back or reference.
    urbs is a huge ahole, probably bigger than saban.
    The bigger the asshole the bigger the winner
    IDK, dabbo does not seem to be an asshole, just a fucking idiot
    He's also not at that level
    so what he not on that level, he got a fucking ring. all that matters.
    I'll take 4
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

Since DDY is clearly his coach, I'm trying to figure out what the long play in leading him to tOSU is.

Yea, it’s the Chris Christie weight loss plan... Pay for gastric bypass, stay a fat fuck.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Yea, it’s the Chris Christie weight loss plan... Pay* for gastric bypass, stay a fat fuck.
    *have taxpayers pay

FTFY
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Hot take
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Roof now says the coach has convinced Togiai to wait until December.

Hmmmmm... I wonder why!!!

So, the script here is he takes a visit to USC in the meantime and ends up either there or tOSU depending on how much the coach is getting paid.

@SpiritHorse says fuck off, but yeah, you are probably right. Not even sure we can count this one against the horse when it is so obvious he is being bought off through the fat fuck Coach. This will be the second elite DT in as many years we didn't get because of shady recruiting tactics.

I will know we are serious about winning again when we start winning these battles by doing shady shit.

#coffeecupsnow
  • Options
    Swaye said:

So, the script here is he takes a visit to USC in the meantime and ends up either there or tOSU depending on how much the coach is getting paid.

@SpiritHorse says fuck off, but yeah, you are probably right. Not even sure we can count this one against the horse when it is so obvious he is being bought off through the fat fuck Coach. This will be the second elite DT in as many years we didn't get because of shady recruiting tactics.

I will know we are serious about winning again when we start winning these battles by doing shady shit.

#coffeecupsnow
    So you want Pete out? Caz homie don't do coffee cups
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,877
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Tequilla said:

Yeah no one is saying that. You're arguing against air.
    I like air in this matchup.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Unbelievable.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,068
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2017

Swaye said:

#coffeecupsnow
    Nope I want Pete to stay and us to still start getting top talent. I don't care how he gets them, just that he does.

"Doing things the right way" is what losers say.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#coffeecupsnow
    Nope I want Pete to stay and us to still start getting top talent. I don't care how he gets them, just that he does.

"Doing things the right way" is what losers say.
    I get what you saying, but I also respect a man with principles
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Jesus titty fucking Christ! Who cares about your obese loser coach. Tell him you are going to commit to Ohio State this week and then see what his fucking reaction is.