Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tommy Togiai, 4* 2018 DT, Pocatello (Highland), ID (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    purpledoogfanpurpledoogfan Member Posts: 502
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited October 2017
    Passion said:

BallzDeep said:

Why am I not surprised he's some pathetic fat slob. Let me guess, no wife, no kids, lives alone or with an elderly parent, makes shit salary as a high school football coach in bumfuck Idaho, and needs the six-figure bribe from an Ohio State booster for his retirement.

This ungrateful Fuck sold Kyler Manu to us a few years ago.

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!! WE TOOK KYLER MANU!!!! KYLER FUCKING MANU!!!

GIVE US TOGIAI!!!!!

This goes way deeper. Petersen is a smart man always thinking ahead. He took Manu so he could recruit Togiai this year. Right now Manu is the best chance we have at landing Togiai. If Malloe doesn't fuck this up (big if) we'll be thanking Manu him for securing Togiai.

Question is, is it worth wasting a scholarship on a shit player like Manu so we can land a stud Army All-American at a position of great need? IMO I prefer the tOSU route: save the scholarship and just pay the worthless fat fuck high school coach to deliver Togiai. In a couple weeks we'll find out which plan worked out.
    Really hoping this is a "whoosh." If we're so pathetic that we offer shit players in order to get their friend - a good player - two years later, then just blow up Husky Stadium. Now.
    LOL If you were the head coach and Ikaika Malloe was the DL recruiter wouldn't you do the same? Petersen knew he needed a backup plan so he tossed a scholarship in the garbage and took Manu knowing it would pay off in the long run.

That fat fuck sloth of a head coach in Idaho is the one unknown variable standing in the way of this beautifully crafted plan!

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,905
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Passion said:

BallzDeep said:

Why am I not surprised he's some pathetic fat slob. Let me guess, no wife, no kids, lives alone or with an elderly parent, makes shit salary as a high school football coach in bumfuck Idaho, and needs the six-figure bribe from an Ohio State booster for his retirement.

This ungrateful Fuck sold Kyler Manu to us a few years ago.

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!! WE TOOK KYLER MANU!!!! KYLER FUCKING MANU!!!

GIVE US TOGIAI!!!!!

This goes way deeper. Petersen is a smart man always thinking ahead. He took Manu so he could recruit Togiai this year. Right now Manu is the best chance we have at landing Togiai. If Malloe doesn't fuck this up (big if) we'll be thanking Manu him for securing Togiai.

Question is, is it worth wasting a scholarship on a shit player like Manu so we can land a stud Army All-American at a position of great need? IMO I prefer the tOSU route: save the scholarship and just pay the worthless fat fuck high school coach to deliver Togiai. In a couple weeks we'll find out which plan worked out.
    Really hoping this is a "whoosh." If we're so pathetic that we offer shit players in order to get their friend - a good player - two years later, then just blow up Husky Stadium. Now.
    LOL If you were the head coach and Ikaika Malloe was the DL recruiter wouldn't you do the same? Petersen knew he needed a backup plan so he tossed a scholarship in the garbage and took Manu knowing it would pay off in the long run.

That fat fuck sloth of a head coach in Idaho is the one unknown variable standing in the way of this beautifully crafted plan!

You do realize that Pete offered Manu 2 years before Malloe was a coach here? Or is this a double Woosh?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Recently liked 2 OSU tweets. With his coach bending over for Meyer with a bag of cash in his hand, he gone.

FUCK I can't handle the ups and downs of recruiting.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Recently liked 2 OSU tweets. With his coach bending over for Meyer with a bag of cash in his hand, he gone.

FUCK I can't handle the ups and downs of recruiting.

He also liked the USC call of duty post. I’m not really putting too much weight on his shitty twitter account.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Roof says that he's deciding in a week.

In a week we get to see who can handle the ups and downs of recruiting
    At least I can end it all before the holidays start, so I got that going for me. FUCK.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

Ohio State 247 mod just bitch slapped Roof with an article that disputes her report that Togiai is committing this week. Says he's still waiting till December and is torn between UW and the Fuckeyes.

https://washington.247sports.com/Board/59463/Contents/Bill-Kurelic-calling-you-a-liar-Ruth-109366912

Roof saying it's a matter of sources... and I believe it because evidently it's Togiai's piece of shit coach proving once again how far up OSU's asshole he is

So if he doesn't commit this week we know he's going to OSU
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    He’s not torn. He wants to go to UDub but his Diabetes coach doesn’t want to lose his “special” bond with Urban.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    NEsnake12 said:

BallzDeep said:

Ohio State 247 mod just bitch slapped Roof with an article that disputes her report that Togiai is committing this week. Says he's still waiting till December and is torn between UW and the Fuckeyes.

https://washington.247sports.com/Board/59463/Contents/Bill-Kurelic-calling-you-a-liar-Ruth-109366912

Roof saying it's a matter of sources... and I believe it because evidently it's Togiai's piece of shit coach proving once again how far up OSU's asshole he is

So if he doesn't commit this week we know he's going to OSU USC
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    unsurprisingly the source is his coach. fuck that guy.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    IMO he is Ivan's next victim
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Even if we got Togiai to commit to us, do you really have faith Ikaika Malloe can hold onto him until the Dec or Feb signing day? We all know Nansen is at USC chomping at the bit to get another Poly kid to SC
  • Options
    Ruth says it's 3 sources saying he's announcing this week.

It would be awesome if Togiai was leaving his coach in the dark and announcing this week
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dhdawg said:

Ruth says it's 3 sources saying he's announcing this week.

It would be awesome if Togiai was leaving his coach in the dark and announcing this week

Doesn't want to break it to coach that he ain't getting paid.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    https://twitter.com/GinoMariani14

seriously look at this dude

deploy trolls at waypoint
  • Options
    MrsPetersenMrsPetersen Member Posts: 724
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper First Comment
    He looks like a pedophile, surprised he isn’t pushing him to Pedo State.