Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hello from the Land of Cotton

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

Unfortunately Atlanta has really cleaned up downtown, and hipsters are even moving in to that area, so the classic shoot outs and crack deals aren't nearly as prevelant. Really destroying the culture.

I suggest Clermont Lounge for those types of activities. It lives up to its billing and chances are high you'll receive a lap dance from a 47 year old right next to Jon Ham or Robert Downey Jr.

Is it on Peachtree?

"fvck" is the original Latin usage, so it mvst be OK
    Cheetah is on Spring Street, right off of Peachtree. It's in Midtown. You can grab a chili dog at the Varsity then go (insert chili dog sex joke here) at Cheetah.

Clermont is on Ponce a mile or so east of Midtown.
    I refuse to believe that there is any street in Atlanta not named Peachtree.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    Swaye said:

Where can I get blow in ATL?

Answer the fucking question.

Try Peachtree.

That's what BearsWin told me.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Where can I get blow in ATL?

Answer the fucking question.

*fvcking
  • Options
    AtlantaGumpAtlantaGump Member Posts: 22
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
    Blow should be readily available in the bars of Buckhead, aka post-grad SEC/ACC fraternity central.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

I'd really love to hear a general breakdown of the Wazzu/Washington relationship. I've always read about how it's cultural between the Cascade divide and all that, but I've never read much from actual fans about it.

Are there a bunch of them on the Coast? Are there many Washington people in Eastern Washington?

All I know is Mike Price had no issues in Pullman and within about a week everyone in Alabama knew he was creating on sorority girls at bars on campus. I'm guessing he didn't suddenly develop that behavior on the red eye flight over. So, they must be pretty damndd isolated. And ignored.

Some schools call their rivals a backup option for the sake of putting them down, but in this case it really is true that the one thing all the students at UW and WSU have in common is that they applied to UW. (see uwrejects.com) When boomers went to college the academic stature was more comparable but UW really took off and has been hands down a superior option for everything the two schools offer in common for decades now. This gathers failures and rare late bloomers from across the state and assembles them in Pullman. There are other state schools, like Western Washington U, which are a step down from UW academically, but can still offer you a full university experience without having to go to WSU, so this futher funnels a special type of retard to Pullman.

Spokane is a decent sized city but outside of that there is not a lot going on east of the cascades so a lot of coogs move back west (accordingly you find relatively few Huskies in Eastern Washington). WSU has tried playing football games in Seattle before to make it easier for their fans to attend games. They have a hard time filling their 35,000 capacity stadium on campus. The real passion for coogs is not any successes they achieve, which are few and far between, but rather Husky failures. They live to try and upset us in the Apple Cup. That is their one joy in life and unfortunately their pathetic, miserable lives gain the sustenance they seek occassionally.
    Good stuff Son, very good stuff
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091

Mad_Son said:

I'd really love to hear a general breakdown of the Wazzu/Washington relationship. I've always read about how it's cultural between the Cascade divide and all that, but I've never read much from actual fans about it.

Are there a bunch of them on the Coast? Are there many Washington people in Eastern Washington?

All I know is Mike Price had no issues in Pullman and within about a week everyone in Alabama knew he was creating on sorority girls at bars on campus. I'm guessing he didn't suddenly develop that behavior on the red eye flight over. So, they must be pretty damndd isolated. And ignored.

Some schools call their rivals a backup option for the sake of putting them down, but in this case it really is true that the one thing all the students at UW and WSU have in common is that they applied to UW. (see uwrejects.com) When boomers went to college the academic stature was more comparable but UW really took off and has been hands down a superior option for everything the two schools offer in common for decades now. This gathers failures and rare late bloomers from across the state and assembles them in Pullman. There are other state schools, like Western Washington U, which are a step down from UW academically, but can still offer you a full university experience without having to go to WSU, so this futher funnels a special type of retard to Pullman.

Spokane is a decent sized city but outside of that there is not a lot going on east of the cascades so a lot of coogs move back west (accordingly you find relatively few Huskies in Eastern Washington). WSU has tried playing football games in Seattle before to make it easier for their fans to attend games. They have a hard time filling their 35,000 capacity stadium on campus. The real passion for coogs is not any successes they achieve, which are few and far between, but rather Husky failures. They live to try and upset us in the Apple Cup. That is their one joy in life and unfortunately their pathetic, miserable lives gain the sustenance they seek occassionally.
    Good stuff Son, very good stuff
    If your life is as empty as ours here you can waste your time listening to a recent podcast by our illustrious posters @CokeGreaterThanPepsi @Tequilla and @Dennis_DeYoung

The Apple cup talk starts around 7:55 and captures some of the feel of the cultural differences and how they are really second rate.

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/5/4/f/54fcbf3c4973e98d/TSIO_-_The_Buff_is_a_Fraud.m4a?c_id=13482216&expiration=1481138806&hwt=c086a44d9ec830547291c0e9add825e0
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

BearsWiin said:

Unfortunately Atlanta has really cleaned up downtown, and hipsters are even moving in to that area, so the classic shoot outs and crack deals aren't nearly as prevelant. Really destroying the culture.

I suggest Clermont Lounge for those types of activities. It lives up to its billing and chances are high you'll receive a lap dance from a 47 year old right next to Jon Ham or Robert Downey Jr.

Is it on Peachtree?

Cheetah is on Spring Street, right off of Peachtree. It's in Midtown. You can grab a chili dog at the Varsity then go (insert chili dog sex joke here) at Cheetah.

If you're dropping chili dog jokes, you need to STAY. You belong here.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

Is it on Peachtree?

If you're dropping chili dog jokes, you need to STAY. You belong here.
    I didn't want to leave anyone's favorite off so I left it open so that everyone could use their own personal favorite.

Diversity!
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,997
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This bored is slipping mightily. Two full pages and not one LEAVE!!!1!!LONE!!!
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Alexis said:

This bored is slipping mightily. Two full pages and not one LEAVE!!!1!!LONE!!!

Nebraska Classy.