Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hello from the Land of Cotton

AtlantaGumpAtlantaGump Member Posts: 22
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic
edited December 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
First off, I'd like to congratulate you fine folks on your Pacific 27 Title.

I would like to start by appreciating all the fine Huskies and Seattleites? Seattleanders? Seattleists? that have contributed to society :

1. Stone Gossard
2. Mike McCready
3. Chris Cornell
4. Mark Arm
5. Kenny Tyler
6. All of the Tuiasosopos - specifically the one who fvcked with Manti Teo
7. Rain - seriously, bring some with you please. We're fvcking dying down here without it.
8. Edgar Martinez for the Hall of Fame. Randy Johnson and his postseason domination of the Braves can take his crater face and dirty mullet and sink into the Puget Sound.
9. Kurt Cobain............just kidding fvck Nirvana. Ten Club for life!
10. Also fvck Richard Sherman
11. Also, fvck the Thunder. The Glove and Shawn Kemp's 27 children forever!

Moving on - I hope as many of you as are able to afford the mental stress of the carbon footprint cost of flying across the country and are able to come to our fair city for the Peach Bowl. I suggest visiting some of our famous areas, those referenced in Outkast, TI and Jeezy songs specifically. If you hit Bankhead or College Park at the right moment you might even get a stray bullet scar to show off to all your pasty white friends back in Capitol Hill.

Finally - lets bond over our similarity : we both have to deal with a little brother ag school in the middle of nowhere that desperately want to be us but like to act like their inferiority is some sort of badge of honor. Auburn and Washington State seem like brothers in arms, from their love of farm animals to their consistent 8-4 offensive genius head coaches.

Come to Atlanta please. Sark will bring the booz, Kiff will bring the women, Atlanta will bring the rest. Row Tahd.

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    You had a chincredible until #8. Still have you an upvote. Solid first effort.

College Park is overrated. Not nearly as gangsta as I expected. Never been to Bankhead.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

You had a chincredible until #8. Still have you an upvote. Solid first effort.

College Park is overrated. Not nearly as gangsta as I expected. Never been to Bankhead.

Agree. It was pretty good, slightly pressing in places, but verging on chin worthy.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Any Sixth Man reference gets a chin
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,017
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    good effort on the first poast, hated seeing "fvck" so i didnt upboat, but i never upboat.

follow up queery, if i go to magic city the friday night before the game, will i die?

thats, ill take my answer off the air.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Classy poast, he gets it.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    What about the onyx?
  • Options
    Cheetah for the classy ladies and hanging out with whatever NBA team is in town that night, Pink Pony for a throwback experience.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992

Finally - lets bond over our similarity : we both have to deal with a little brother ag school in the middle of nowhere that desperately want to be us but like to act like their inferiority is some sort of badge of honor. Auburn and Washington State seem like brothers in arms, from their love of farm animals to their consistent 8-4 offensive genius head coaches.

This. With a fucking bullet. Was thinking last nite that it was a perfect pairing of schools and fanbases. Auburn/WSU and UW/Bama. All I can say is there is a fucking God.

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

Unfortunately Atlanta has really cleaned up downtown, and hipsters are even moving in to that area, so the classic shoot outs and crack deals aren't nearly as prevelant. Really destroying the culture.

I suggest Clermont Lounge for those types of activities. It lives up to its billing and chances are high you'll receive a lap dance from a 47 year old right next to Jon Ham or Robert Downey Jr.

Is it on Peachtree?

"fvck" is the original Latin usage, so it mvst be OK
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    BearsWiin said:

Unfortunately Atlanta has really cleaned up downtown, and hipsters are even moving in to that area, so the classic shoot outs and crack deals aren't nearly as prevelant. Really destroying the culture.

I suggest Clermont Lounge for those types of activities. It lives up to its billing and chances are high you'll receive a lap dance from a 47 year old right next to Jon Ham or Robert Downey Jr.

Is it on Peachtree?

"fvck" is the original Latin usage, so it mvst be OK
    Cheetah is on Spring Street, right off of Peachtree. It's in Midtown. You can grab a chili dog at the Varsity then go (insert chili dog sex joke here) at Cheetah.

Clermont is on Ponce a mile or so east of Midtown.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    edited December 2016

I'd really love to hear a general breakdown of the Wazzu/Washington relationship. I've always read about how it's cultural between the Cascade divide and all that, but I've never read much from actual fans about it.

Are there a bunch of them on the Coast? Are there many Washington people in Eastern Washington?

All I know is Mike Price had no issues in Pullman and within about a week everyone in Alabama knew he was creating on sorority girls at bars on campus. I'm guessing he didn't suddenly develop that behavior on the red eye flight over. So, they must be pretty damndd isolated. And ignored.

Mike Price lasted a whole week at 'Bama?

Wow. I had no fucking idea.