Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hello from the Land of Cotton

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    salemcoog said:

Tequilla said:

Here's all you need to know about the Coug ... they care more about our failures than their successes ...

Someone show our new friend the "wanna take the gloves off" post so that He may scurry back onto the TCU board.
    You mean another school that I'm an alum from that is vastly superior to the Coug?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I love the fact that coogs still love busting out the "you didn't even attend UW!!!1!" line.

Fuck you and your 5 minutes and 53 seconds. I was just going to mention this very thing... as if ever single goddamned motherfucking loser dickhead douchetard drippy cunt coog fan actually attended Wazzu.

@salemcoog - Fuck you you fucking fuck. I say that with the utmost respect of course.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,224
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Let me also add how hilarious Oregon fall from grace has been. The cockguzzling of those little posers from the national media the last decade has been laughable.

I like this guy

You're gay
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I went to U_ and I want to skullfuck Alabama what's your hot take on that?
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

First off, I'd like to congratulate you fine folks on your Pacific 27 Title.

I would like to start by appreciating all the fine Huskies and Seattleites? Seattleanders? Seattleists? that have contributed to society :

1. Stone Gossard
    2. Mike McCready
    3. Chris Cornell
    4. Mark Arm
    5. Kenny Tyler
    6. All of the Tuiasosopos - specifically the one who fvcked with Manti Teo
    7. Rain - seriously, bring some with you please. We're fvcking dying down here without it.
    8. Edgar Martinez for the Hall of Fame. Randy Johnson and his postseason domination of the Braves can take his crater face and dirty mullet and sink into the Puget Sound.
    9. Kurt Cobain............just kidding fvck Nirvana. Ten Club for life!
    10. Also fvck Richard Sherman
    11. Also, fvck the Thunder. The Glove and Shawn Kemp's 27 children forever!

Moving on - I hope as many of you as are able to afford the mental stress of the carbon footprint cost of flying across the country and are able to come to our fair city for the Peach Bowl. I suggest visiting some of our famous areas, those referenced in Outkast, TI and Jeezy songs specifically. If you hit Bankhead or College Park at the right moment you might even get a stray bullet scar to show off to all your pasty white friends back in Capitol Hill.

Finally - lets bond over our similarity : we both have to deal with a little brother ag school in the middle of nowhere that desperately want to be us but like to act like their inferiority is some sort of badge of honor. Auburn and Washington State seem like brothers in arms, from their love of farm animals to their consistent 8-4 offensive genius head coaches.

Come to Atlanta please. Sark will bring the booz, Kiff will bring the women, Atlanta will bring the rest. Row Tahd.

Come at me, Bro!!!
  • Options
    Atlanta sucks - you live in a sewer.

Nice one WS victory in the stretch of 273 consecutive DC's.

You borrowed a Safety from us, he hit up the H & B the night before the SB, cost you the game

Your QB got bored with your weak ass Team, decided torturing dogs was more fun, and ended up in Leaveworth
  • Options
    CaptainPJ said:

Atlanta sucks - you live in a sewer.

Nice one WS victory in the stretch of 273 consecutive DC's.

You borrowed a Safety from us, he hit up the H & B the night before the SB, cost you the game

Your QB got bored with your weak ass Team, decided torturing dogs was more fun, and ended up in Leaveworth

Your POS coach left your team a hand written note in an NFL locker room, explaining why the dog killer was the reason for your pathetic city's failure and why he GTFO

You.are.from.Alabama

Want some ham with that?

Georgia hates you - why do you feel at home in Atlanta?
    How far exactly is the nearest KOA or bridge overpass to the Stadium, in case we want to take target practice on 'The Walking Dead?'

Christ
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

I went to Baton Rouge, but I live in the "Land of Cotton" close to ATL (at the time I was in Dallas).

They yelled "Tiger Bait" at us and we had Seven Win as our coach, so we were completely fucked. It was around my bday so mostly an excuse to go carouse in NOLA and fucking carouse we did.

Baton Rouge is no joke: ask Boosie. Even he moved to ATL.

It's a different place for sure. Bucket list trip (I went to the Saban return game in 2008), but not on my return list.
    Speaking of Coach DuBose, I dated a girl in the Shaun Alexander era whose dad was a huge Bama booster (not like top level, but gave ~50k year) and I was a big Bama fan pre-Saban. Those were fun teams to follow. Antwan Odom and all those DTs out of Memphis you guys paid for.

I even went to Shreveport for Saban's first Bowl Game vs. the Buffs. That was my first experience with actual Bama fans. I'll just let that one sit there.

Anyway, sad to see what's happened to the program under Saban.

I was in school during the Shula era and grew up going to games during the post Stallings Ncaa probation years. It was a nightmare (something Husky fans can relate to).

Most of us will never taking winning for granted due to the memories of that decade.

As for your experience in Shreveport, all I can say is we have our fair share of what we call sidewalk alums (others call them t-shirt fans). <\b>They are the ones who poison trees and shoot people when we lose. Fortunately they can't afford games like the Peach Bowl
    You'll enjoy spending time with OUR famous sidewalk alum (also: no t-shirts large enough to fit him)
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I wish I was from the land of cotton.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Not enough penis.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Not enough penis.

So you're saying it isn't black enough?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Not enough penis.

So you're saying it isn't black enough?
    Am I Black Enough For Ya?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eX6k5tRzDuU
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845
    A-fucking-bundance. Why not have both roll tide and war eagle?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,341
    Swaye's Wigwam

The look on the Tide girls face says you can have this body with any kind of a bullshit line because I'm not smart. My kind of girl
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,845

The look on the Tide girls face says you can have this body with any kind of a bullshit line because I'm not smart. My kind of girl
    It also opens up the whole side boob vs. underboob argument again.