Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

538 now gives trump a 1 in 3 shot to win

12346»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,158
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Bernie would destroy Trump.

Kasich/Rubio/Jeb would beat Hillary.

Somehow we? ended up with 2 terrible general election candidates.

Can't wait for the exodus to Canada or the armed revolution when Trump or Hillary wins.

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You guys are like a gayer version of the Power Rangers!

No comment on the survey results? Remember, only liberals take government handouts.
    It all depends on who you survey Hondo. My father was poor. Very poor. They would never consider a handout. Guess we grew up with different principals and values.

Social programs were never meant for permanent support. But that's exactly what they have become. We have 7 generations of families on welfare? It's supposed to be a safety net not a vote buying system meant to enslave people or attract illegal aliens and support them in their crime.
    Yet your dad lived off social security and Medicare. Which you like to call entitlements.
    My father did no such thing. He never received either.

Medicare and SS are not entitlements. People have that money forcibly removed from their pay against their will. They are supposed to get it back. It's ObaMao that gave it the "entitlement" label and put that label on the checks. That's for the trillions liberals are sucking out of it for those drawing benefits that never paid in or are here illegally. All to buy votes with our tax dollars.
    There's no guarantee.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm taking dad out back and putting him down when the time comes. He's a saver so he won't need SS, but no medicare shit.

But he'll take the SS money and give it to his lazy ass son.
    You mean the same SS money taken out of pay checks for years upon years?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm taking dad out back and putting him down when the time comes. He's a saver so he won't need SS, but no medicare shit.

Yes that's the joke.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,948
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Yes that's the joke.
    If you have to explain it, it's not funny.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Tequilla said:

2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Yes that's the joke.
    If you have to explain it, it's not funny.
    Are you knew hear?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,363
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Bernie would destroy Trump.

Kasich/Rubio/Jeb would beat Hillary.

Somehow we? ended up with 2 terrible general election candidates.

Can't wait for the exodus to Canada or the armed revolution when Trump or Hillary wins.

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You guys are like a gayer version of the Power Rangers!

No comment on the survey results? Remember, only liberals take government handouts.
    It all depends on who you survey Hondo. My father was poor. Very poor. They would never consider a handout. Guess we grew up with different principals and values.

Social programs were never meant for permanent support. But that's exactly what they have become. We have 7 generations of families on welfare? It's supposed to be a safety net not a vote buying system meant to enslave people or attract illegal aliens and support them in their crime.
    Yet your dad lived off social security and Medicare. Which you like to call entitlements.
    My father did no such thing. He never received either.

Medicare and SS are not entitlements. People have that money forcibly removed from their pay against their will. They are supposed to get it back. It's ObaMao that gave it the "entitlement" label and put that label on the checks. That's for the trillions liberals are sucking out of it for those drawing benefits that never paid in or are here illegally. All to buy votes with our tax dollars.
    There's no guarantee.
    Not with liberals handing out to those who didn't pay in or taking huge chunks to spend on shit shovel ready projects.