Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

538 now gives trump a 1 in 3 shot to win

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

I'm taking dad out back and putting him down when the time comes. He's a saver so he won't need SS, but no medicare shit.

But he'll take the SS money and give it to his lazy ass son.
    That's the plan. Gonna get rich off dad's SS$$$$
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You should see grandpa's SS money.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,349
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You guys are like a gayer version of the Power Rangers!

No comment on the survey results? Remember, only liberals take government handouts.
    It all depends on who you survey Hondo. My father was poor. Very poor. They would never consider a handout. Guess we grew up with different principals and values.

Social programs were never meant for permanent support. But that's exactly what they have become. We have 7 generations of families on welfare? It's supposed to be a safety net not a vote buying system meant to enslave people or attract illegal aliens and support them in their crime.
    Yet your dad lived off social security and Medicare. Which you like to call entitlements.
    My father did no such thing. He never received either.

Medicare and SS are not entitlements. People have that money forcibly removed from their pay against their will. They are supposed to get it back. It's ObaMao that gave it the "entitlement" label and put that label on the checks. That's for the trillions liberals are sucking out of it for those drawing benefits that never paid in or are here illegally. All to buy votes with our tax dollars.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Just imagine how many hundreds of millions Trump has generated in revenue for SS and Medicare via payroll deductions over his lifetime.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

Just imagine how many hundreds of millions Trump has generated in revenue for SS and Medicare via payroll deductions over his lifetime.

Trump doesn't receive a pay check and claims losses on his businesses. So I'm guessing not much really.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

No comment on the survey results? Remember, only liberals take government handouts.
    It all depends on who you survey Hondo. My father was poor. Very poor. They would never consider a handout. Guess we grew up with different principals and values.

Social programs were never meant for permanent support. But that's exactly what they have become. We have 7 generations of families on welfare? It's supposed to be a safety net not a vote buying system meant to enslave people or attract illegal aliens and support them in their crime.
    Yet your dad lived off social security and Medicare. Which you like to call entitlements.
    My father did no such thing. He never received either.

Medicare and SS are not entitlements. People have that money forcibly removed from their pay against their will. They are supposed to get it back. It's ObaMao that gave it the "entitlement" label and put that label on the checks. That's for the trillions liberals are sucking out of it for those drawing benefits that never paid in or are here illegally. All to buy votes with our tax dollars.
    When you say 60% or whatever of government spending is entitlement, you are including SS and Medicare. Holy fuck you are stupid.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

doogie said:

Trump doesn't receive a pay check and claims losses on his businesses. So I'm guessing not much really.
    No comment. Just wanted to save this gem from an edit.
  • Options
    doogie said:

2001400ex said:

doogie said:

No comment. Just wanted to save this gem from an edit.
    You clearly don't understand how taxes work. Yes his companies have paid SS and Medicare for his employees. But hundreds of millions? Lol right.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People like Hondo decide the elections. Sad, but true.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,207
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

People like Hondo decide the elections. Sad, but true.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Too bad Hillary shot him.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,207
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

Too bad Hillary shot him.

With Ted's dad
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,290
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Social security isn't an entitlement when I'm forced to pay into for 40 years before collecting it.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Social security isn't an entitlement when I'm forced to pay into for 40 years before collecting it.

it's an earned benefit
  • Options

I know. But @Sledog and Trump like to include SS and Medicare when talking government spending.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

I know. But @Sledog and Trump like to include SS and Medicare when talking government spending.
    Because we pay SS and Medicare to people and illegals that never paid into it! How hard is it to get the through your thick ass liberal f'ing skull?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Because we pay SS and Medicare to people and illegals that never paid into it! How hard is it to get the through your thick ass liberal f'ing skull?
    Clearly you have a link to your accusation.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Sledog said:

J?
  • Options

Sledog said:

J?
    Those guys are way to muscular to be Tommy boy or Boobs.
  • Options
    Yeah she's awesome. Are you members of the Pinkish Red Power Rangers voting from prison? Just wondering.