Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Julius Irvin, 4* 2018 DB, Anaheim (Servite), CA (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Passion said:

Tequilla said:

Without touching on the Civil Rights angle of R vs D ...

One reason IMO the South tends to be red is that you have a lot of individual/state rights people there that don’t want government interference ... particularly as it pertains to the 2nd Amendment.

The two parties couldn’t be further apart on those issues.

That is a popular myth. Southeastern political leaders are perfectly fine with the government dictating who you can marry, what gender you identify with, what you can read in a public library, what a woman can do with her body and any number of other personal liberties.
    shut
    the
    fuck
    up

take this shit to the tug with the rest of the trash
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

we need @Tequilla to weigh in about the merits and demerits of admitting you like rec league soccer on a diehard football bored.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hard pass on Irvin.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    DeepDawg said:

"Oh sweet, 40 new notifications can't wait to read about Irvin."

*Proceed to read about racial differences between the south and the west coast for four straight pages*

The Tug must be a real hootenanny
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This thread needs moar hot takes from white libs behind keyboreds.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    AF9705 said:

Been out of it for a while, but can update the following...
    ND is out of it. He was set to sign early with them but now they are fourth & moved on.
    UW jumped back into it. The family wants him on West Coast, & they are still fighting with USC.
    Bama is interesting because they want him & he is interested, but I just don’t see him leaving the West Coast without some typical Bama shannanigans.
    I still think if USC wants him & sweet talks him he ends up there. Then a tie between UW & Bama.

I appreciate the insight ...

BAMA is BAMA but getting on late screams of Dirty Leg at 1:45 AM and last call has sounded

SC is contemplating giving up anal for a 1 time only deal to lure in then go purely psycho in the end

UW is the OK looking girl offering up everything but getting lost in the shuffle in the 145 AM madhouse of trying to find better options ... pure fall back plan in case nothing better comes along

SC is and always will be the primary threat
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Tequilla said:

AF9705 said:

Been out of it for a while, but can update the following...
    ND is out of it. He was set to sign early with them but now they are fourth & moved on.
    UW jumped back into it. The family wants him on West Coast, & they are still fighting with USC.
    Bama is interesting because they want him & he is interested, but I just don’t see him leaving the West Coast without some typical Bama shannanigans.
    I still think if USC wants him & sweet talks him he ends up there. Then a tie between UW & Bama.

I appreciate the insight ...

BAMA is BAMA but getting on late screams of Dirty Leg at 1:45 AM and last call has sounded

SC is contemplating giving up anal for a 1 time only deal to lure in then go purely psycho in the end

UW is the OK looking girl offering up everything but getting lost in the shuffle in the 145 AM madhouse of trying to find better options ... pure fall back plan in case nothing better comes along

SC is and always will be the primary threat
    UW is like the girl with a good face but nothing else. If said girl does a lot of squats she'll get some dudes for once.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    Coach Pete just needs to pull a Bill Cosby and drug him then take what he wants.