Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Julius Irvin, 4* 2018 DB, Anaheim (Servite), CA (COMMITTED)

1394041424345»

Comments

• longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,005
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    For those wondering song being played is
    Mo Bamba by Sheck Wes
  • DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 701
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    That's good stuff. I know baby boy gave up a couple of TD but the reality is his coverage was good. Body is holding up ...the confidence will come back.
    @AtomicDawg me as well man. Good thing is this is an ideal year for Irvin to preserve his eligibility. McDuffie and Gordon are gone after next season most likely. There's a clear path to starting
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What he showed against ASU wasn't exactly encouraging but it's good to see him healthy. Hopefully he stays healthy and gets his confidence back over the year and is one of the most improved next season. He has all the natural ability you could ask for.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

@AtomicDawg me as well man. Good thing is this is an ideal year for Irvin to preserve his eligibility. McDuffie and Gordon are gone after next season most likely. There's a clear path to starting

McDuffie yes, Gordon I don't think so
    Not hard to see him absolutely blowing up next year. Would only be a one full season body of work but he's flashed this year in limited time and you know he's going to kill it at the combine. It's not at all out of the realm of possibility.
    You gotta keep in mind. Gordon is a athletic freak. If he has a good season ..he knows he'll kill it at a combine.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You gotta keep in mind. Gordon is a athletic freak. If he has a good season ..he knows he'll kill it at a combine.

He wants to actually start and play.