Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts and prayers for puppy

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2016

I received some angry PMs assuring me that they were three separate people once. I like Pumpy so I won't publish them.

Pics or you're whole story is a lie.
    Nope. Puppy is my internet friend.
    Bill: There's a time to fish or cut bait. I like Puppy's optimism and flare. But disagree with him one iota, and he attacks like a fucking bitch. Hesitate to fellate CP, and Puppy goes off the rails. Stick with him and sink like a stone, bro.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,052
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

I received some angry PMs assuring me that they were three separate people once. I like Pumpy so I won't publish them.

Bill: There's a time to fish or cut bait. I like Puppy's optimism and flare. But disagree with him one iota, and he attacks like a fucking bitch. Stick with him and sink like a stone, bro.
    Why in Thee fuck do you have Fran Drescher as your avatar?
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Very few women are hot and genuinely funny. Genuinely funny women are way smart. Franny had the looks, tits, ass, and wicked sense of humor to rate way high in the spank bank. So, why not?

Enjoying a very nice Fuente Churchill while typing this, btw.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Bill: There's a time to fish or cut bait. I like Puppy's optimism and flare. But disagree with him one iota, and he attacks like a fucking bitch. Hesitate to fellate CP, and Puppy goes off the rails. Stick with him and sink like a stone, bro.
    His Dooging is a bit much, but he's funny.

It sounds like you care what these clowns think.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

His humor is the only reason for keeping him here.

His football opinions are Doogman level trash.
  • Options

Me? Care what people think? I've proudly owned enough down arrows and wtfs in my short tenure to clearly establish IDGAF.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Pups the only reason this place is afloat in the offseason turd. Bill,
    Ill take you to the top...oh wait, we're already there!:)
  • Options
    Pups football opinions are the only reason figs like Baabs come here. Someone tell him that, I dont associate with millennidawgs. never used that faggy term, but
    Pump a trendsetter, im sure it will be used now.
  • Options

Pups football opinions are the only reason figs like Baabs come here. Someone tell him that, I dont associate with millennidawgs. never used that faggy term, but
    Pump a trendsetter, im sure it will be used now.

I'm not a millennial.

Doogs hate facts.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Have Boobielips and Pup fucked yet? I suggest getting a room at the Motel 6 in Bremerton.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Me? Care what people think? I've proudly owned enough down arrows and wtfs in my short tenure to clearly establish IDGAF.
    Fair enough. Maybe you were implying that I cared what they thought. I do not. In fact, it's fun to provoke a few.
  • Options
    koopdog said:

Bill: There's a time to fish or cut bait. I like Puppy's optimism and flare. But disagree with him one iota, and he attacks like a fucking bitch. Stick with him and sink like a stone, bro.
    Why in Thee fuck do you have Fran Drescher as your avatar?
    Hey Koop , Damone:)
  • Options

I appreciate your schtick, Pup. But I don't ride with strangers, and you are one strange motherfucker on your own solo bandwagon.

That and the "come with me & I'll give you candy" pseudo-pedo references have me thinking your bandwagon consists of a windowless white van.
    I didnt ask you. Try reading comprehension. Was talking to Bill.. HENCE THE FUCKING PERIOD after "turd"
  • Options

I appreciate your schtick, Pup. But I don't ride with strangers, and you are one strange motherfucker on your own solo bandwagon.

That and the "come with me & I'll give you candy" pseudo-pedo references have me thinking your bandwagon consists of a windowless white van.
    I didnt ask you. Try reading comprehension. Was talking to Bill.. HENCE THE FUCKING PERIOD after "turd"
    Here we go. See what I mean, Billy? Puppy now goes psycho and pretends he wasn't addressing me before you. It's there for all to see, Puppy. "Period after turd." Christ.

Keep going. Laughing at you is as good as laughing with you. Puppy always entertains.
  • Options

Here we go. See what I mean, Billy? Puppy now goes psycho and pretends he wasn't addressing me before you. It's there for all to see, Puppy. "Period after turd." Christ.

Keep going. Laughing at you is as good as laughing with you. Puppy always entertains.
    Uh turd, read it. Pretty clear.
  • Options

Uh turd, read it. Pretty clear.
    Agree:

Pups the only reason this place is afloat in the offseason turd.