Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts and prayers for puppy

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Pumpy at 3 in a row

Damn right, Aunty called out Pup. Like when someone makes fun of your stiletto's Race, you get after it.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Pat Graham always has awesome beer in the shop.

• Options
    Flea from forks?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

PurpleJ said:

Take your meds and shut the fuck up. Christ!

Disagree.

I enjoy pumpy this far off his meds
    Pumpy got a bad strain.

The Wheels are coming off, fast: First @steelheader2 , now @yobates . Pumpy has been exposed, Impeachment is imminent. Pumpy, care to comment on this latest revelation?
  • Options
    Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

Disagree.

Pumpy got a bad strain.

The Wheels are coming off, fast: First @steelheader2 , now @yobates . Pumpy has been exposed, Impeachment is imminent. Pumpy, care to comment on this latest revelation?
    Base, you kinda out yo league. Just hush little one, pumper will get back to you when I dispatch AuntyEm. Ill get to you in due time fuzzy.
  • Options

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

Disagree.

Pumpy got a bad strain.

Base, you kinda out yo league. Just hush little one, pumper will get back to you when I dispatch AuntyEm. Ill get to you in due time fuzzy.
    It's over Pumpy. Nixon knew he was finished. It's time to come clean and spill it. Otherwise Limp to the helicopter. Wave V's or Dubs to the crowd. Force a smile. Step aboard and LEAVE!
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

You kidding, J? This shit is for-the-ages hilarious.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Thought I lived in maltby, now gold bar? And for anyone making fun of people getting evacuated, you should be ashamed. Derek, tear down this thread.

I'm just going by what @yobates is reporting.
    I'm hearing that @yobates is one of the few people hear that is knowledgeable, the rest being buttsniffers. Just what I'm hearing out here. Lotta twisters out here.

Only other knowledgeable poster that comes to mind is @steelheader2
    Don't forget Billy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzsWxPLIOo

I did date some slut for a while from Gold Bar I believe. It might have been Sultan. I can't really remember or keep those towns on highway 2 straight. Maybe Puppy knows the family.

Sultan has the bakery, 'nuff said on that.
    Pro Steelhead/Chinook Tip.

Sultan has the only drift boat take out between Monroe and the High Bridge launch. Great under fished section of the Skykomish for hatchery steelhead and Chinook in early summer through end of February....also jet boat and jet ski free unlike the lower river.

WTF? Puppy has 3 takeouts before sultan and down from high bridge. Pup doesnt bother with that drift, so 90's. Pup puts in at pit (pup has key) or split rock and floats to high bridge. 2 people make that float. Puppy and puppys fishing partner. Both priviledged lavro steelheaders. Ever seen a light pea-green lavro around cable hole down, that would be puppy. Most likely there would be 3 steel in fish box. The 4th would be a mystery and most likely 17-20 lbs...and still swimming (but after a selfie)
    They are all closed. Cable hole retired. No longer legal to launch or fish from any floatation device.

Two bit has been seasonal since 2000. Must buy a key from the owner....but you knew that right, Pupp/yobates/steel?

Didn't know 20 lbs steelhead were so 90's? Still being caught in 2016 on the upper Sky.

Maybe you should lay some tread outside of Maltby before you spout off?

Or login as your pretend faux butt buddy @yobates or @steelheader and make up some more bullshit?
    Listen dipshit. Puppy fishes the sky
    200 days a year minimum. You prolly 6. With your $36 rod , spinning reel and bpbber-jig rig. Dont spout off shit you know zero about. There's a reason puppys other handle is steelheader. Its not because I cracker @ reiter hatchery like you and your city butt-buddies a few days a year. Puppy just spent jan and feb drifting cable down, as I have for 30 years. Now back to blue creek for you and your cracker buds. The only other place youve hooked a hatchery fish. You wouldnt know a 20lb head if it was mounted on a wall. Come over, ill show you a few examples of what to look for.
    If you fished it the last 20 years, why are your hot-tips stuck in the late 80s early 90s? Cracker bar? Jesus. Are you as bad with steelhead tips as your football prognastications?

You're biting off more than you can chew without backup. And for the springer fishery starting in 06, you're missing out pulling out before the Wallace. Upstream of High Bridge is managed for whitewater kayaks. No floatation fishing since 2001 upstream.

The Battle Creek genetics (Sacramento Basin) from Reiter hatchery fish are still spatially and genetically segregated from Snohomish natives, even 30 fish generations and 90 years later. Go ahead and plagiarize my shit when you're stroking off your next guided trip. Yep. Skykomish hatchery fish are from the Sac basin. Another hot tip for your broke Maltby ass.

Keep making up bullshit, puppy. I make a nice living off PNW and ID rivers. You know just enough to spout your cute homoerotic focused insults, but too ignorant to see your lack of foresight.

We consult for the Quinault nation every steelhead spawning season since the late 90's. I've hooked, landed, tagged, spawned, and stacked more 30lb, not just 20lb, steelhead than you and your pretend sphincter pal @steel2 have ever dreamed of. Several well north of 40lbs as well.

Fuck off and roll on you lying sack of shit.

#SEC
    #Kessler4Heisman
    #LousyFakeFisherman
    Wanna fuck?
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    I've never been steelhead fishing. Handle is tribute to Puppy's old DM handle. Salmon fishing for me. Hit Seiku last month, blackmouth fishing in San Juan's.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I've never been steelhead fishing. Handle is tribute to Puppy's old DM handle. Salmon fishing for me. Hit Seiku last month, blackmouth fishing in San Juan's.

Are you FRANNY?
  • Options

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Taint Licking in Seiku. Coming soon to a theater near you
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    edited May 2016
    I did drive a 4X4 truck to get there towing the boat so per Puppy that was a pre req. for getting a Stripper to go home with you. Correction Sekiu or the more common "CQ"
  • Options
    Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

Disagree.

Pumpy got a bad strain.

Huh?
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

Disagree.

Pumpy got a bad strain.

It's over Pumpy. Nixon knew he was finished. It's time to come clean and spill it. Otherwise Limp to the helicopter. Wave V's or Dubs to the crowd. Force a smile. Step aboard and LEAVE!
    Again, ill get t o you next new fish. Grab a pacifier and STFU.