Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thoughts and prayers for puppy

Comments

• JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Meds dialed in
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I used to catch some nice fish out of the Sky when I was at UW. All the starving fuckers I lived with always thought it was cool when I brought some dead fish home. WDFW, of course, mismanaged that river into oblivion.

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited May 2016

MisterEm said:

Thought I lived in maltby, now gold bar? And for anyone making fun of people getting evacuated, you should be ashamed. Derek, tear down this thread.

I'm just going by what @yobates is reporting.
    I'm hearing that @yobates is one of the few people hear that is knowledgeable, the rest being buttsniffers. Just what I'm hearing out here. Lotta twisters out here.

Only other knowledgeable poster that comes to mind is @steelheader2
    Don't forget Billy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzsWxPLIOo

I did date some slut for a while from Gold Bar I believe. It might have been Sultan. I can't really remember or keep those towns on highway 2 straight. Maybe Puppy knows the family.

Sultan has the bakery, 'nuff said on that.
    Pro Steelhead/Chinook Tip.

Sultan has the only drift boat take out between Monroe and the High Bridge launch. Great under fished section of the Skykomish for hatchery steelhead and Chinook in early summer through end of February....also jet boat and jet ski free unlike the lower river.

WTF? Puppy has 3 takeouts before sultan and down from high bridge. Pup doesnt bother with that drift, so 90's. Pup puts in at pit (pup has key) or split rock and floats to high bridge. 2 people make that float. Puppy and puppys fishing partner. Both priviledged lavro steelheaders. Ever seen a light pea-green lavro around cable hole down, that would be puppy. Most likely there would be 3 steel in fish box. The 4th would be a mystery and most likely 17-20 lbs...and still swimming (but after a selfie)
    They are all closed. Cable hole retired. No longer legal to launch or fish from any floatation device.

Two bit has been seasonal since 2000. Must buy a key from the owner....but you knew that right, Pupp/yobates/steel?

Didn't know 20 lbs steelhead were so 90's? Still being caught in 2016 on the upper Sky.

Maybe you should lay some tread outside of Maltby before you spout off?

Or login as your pretend faux butt buddy @yobates or @steelheader and make up some more bullshit?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

MisterEm said:

Thought I lived in maltby, now gold bar? And for anyone making fun of people getting evacuated, you should be ashamed. Derek, tear down this thread.

I'm hearing that @yobates is one of the few people hear that is knowledgeable, the rest being buttsniffers. Just what I'm hearing out here. Lotta twisters out here.

Don't forget Billy

I did date some slut for a while from Gold Bar I believe. It might have been Sultan. I can't really remember or keep those towns on highway 2 straight. Maybe Puppy knows the family.

Sultan has the only drift boat take out between Monroe and the High Bridge launch. Great under fished section of the Skykomish for hatchery steelhead and Chinook in early summer through end of February....also jet boat and jet ski free unlike the lower river.

WTF? Puppy has 3 takeouts before sultan and down from high bridge. Pup doesnt bother with that drift, so 90's. Pup puts in at pit (pup has key) or split rock and floats to high bridge. 2 people make that float. Puppy and puppys fishing partner. Both privileged lavro @steelheader2 s. Ever seen a light pea-green lavro around cable hole down, that would be puppy. Most likely there would be 3 steel in fish box. The 4th would be a mystery and most likely 17-20 lbs...and still swimming (but after a selfie)
    You should leave the northgate apartment base, grab toothless, come up to the mountains sometime. You'd last 15 minutes unfortunately as your '92 lowered honda civic with 2 missing hubcaps, tri-colored rust job and visqueen side window would get beat by the elements and terrain. If you do call pup, ill help you out. Guarantted your woman cant bite down come payment time for my services
    You haven't seen me since I added the new Mickey Thompson lifter kit and pink neon side rail lights. I feel like a baller when I'm crus in the streets with Ma Base.

Great to hear @steelheader2 beat the sodomy charge. That jerk water town you boys habitate is backwards. One thing the UW taught us is live and let live. We accept you for who you are. All we ask is you wait till we leave before you and @steelheader2 go boys night out for wieners.
    Tell me about city life in lynnhood base? Funny you city fucks spend every weekend driving out this way, to escape the noise and constant irritation from the mexican family of 7 pounding on their floor-your ceiling every night while you and wifey try and hear the Rachel Maddow show...with little success. Then the pounding on your ceiling-their floor while you try and sleep, as the 5 rugrats play apartment WWF before bed. And then the screaming of demestic violence in adjacent apartment 2b at 2am, the deep and annoying BASS from your hip-hop neighbors in lower unit 1a...how d o you live like that base? I know, you jump in the civic and head to hwy 2 to get away. Then bash the small towns you visit every weekend.

Listen, everybody would love puppy's life of R&
    dflea said:

I used to catch some nice fish out of the Sky when I was at UW. All the starving fuckers I lived with always thought it was cool when I brought some dead fish home. WDFW, of course, mismanaged that river into oblivion.

WDFG mismanaged it? Commercial fisheries, salt fisheries and indian nets didnt? Go to school and check back with a clue.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2016
    dflea said:

WDFG mismanaged it? Commercial fisheries, salt fisheries and indian nets didnt? Go to school and check back with a clue.

So you're a WDFW fan, huh?

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Baseman said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Don't forget Billy

WTF? Puppy has 3 takeouts before sultan and down from high bridge. Pup doesnt bother with that drift, so 90's. Pup puts in at pit (pup has key) or split rock and floats to high bridge. 2 people make that float. Puppy and puppys fishing partner. Both priviledged lavro steelheaders. Ever seen a light pea-green lavro around cable hole down, that would be puppy. Most likely there would be 3 steel in fish box. The 4th would be a mystery and most likely 17-20 lbs...and still swimming (but after a selfie)
    They are all closed. Cable hole retired. No longer legal to launch or fish from any floatation device.

Two bit has been seasonal since 2000. Must buy a key from the owner....but you knew that right, Pupp/yobates/steel?

Didn't know 20 lbs steelhead were so 90's? Still being caught in 2016 on the upper Sky.

Or login as your pretend faux butt buddy @yobates or @steelheader and make up some more bullshit?
    Listen dipshit. Puppy fishes the sky
    200 days a year minimum. You prolly 6. With your $36 rod , spinning reel and bpbber-jig rig. Dont spout off shit you know zero about. There's a reason puppys other handle is steelheader. Its not because I cracker @ reiter hatchery like you and your city butt-buddies a few days a year. Puppy just spent jan and feb drifting cable down, as I have for 30 years. Now back to blue creek for you and your cracker buds. The only other place youve hooked a hatchery fish. You wouldnt know a 20lb head if it was mounted on a wall. Come over, ill show you a few examples of what to look for.
    Puppy comes out.
    He still has his yobates handle to "hide" behind.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    Founders Club
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Don't forget Billy

200 days a year minimum. You prolly 6. With your $36 rod , spinning reel and bpbber-jig rig. Dont spout off shit you know zero about. There's a reason puppys other handle is steelheader. Its not because I cracker @ reiter hatchery like you and your city butt-buddies a few days a year. Puppy just spent jan and feb drifting cable down, as I have for 30 years. Now back to blue creek for you and your cracker buds. The only other place youve hooked a hatchery fish. You wouldnt know a 20lb head if it was mounted on a wall. Come over, ill show you a few examples of what to look for.
    If you fished it the last 20 years, why are your hot-tips stuck in the late 80s early 90s? Cracker bar? Jesus. Are you as bad with steelhead tips as your football prognastications?

You're biting off more than you can chew without backup. And for the springer fishery starting in 06, you're missing out pulling out before the Wallace. Upstream of High Bridge is managed for whitewater kayaks. No floatation fishing since 2001 upstream.

The Battle Creek genetics (Sacramento Basin) from Reiter hatchery fish are still spatially and genetically segregated from Snohomish natives, even 30 fish generations and 90 years later. Go ahead and plagiarize my shit when you're stroking off your next guided trip. Yep. Skykomish hatchery fish are from the Sac basin. Another hot tip for your broke Maltby ass.

Keep making up bullshit, puppy. I make a nice living off PNW and ID rivers. You know just enough to spout your cute homoerotic focused insults, but too ignorant to see your lack of foresight.

We consult for the Quinault nation every steelhead spawning season since the late 90's. I've hooked, landed, tagged, spawned, and stacked more 30lb, not just 20lb, steelhead than you and your pretend sphincter pal @steel2 have ever dreamed of. Several well north of 40lbs as well.

Fuck off and roll on you lying sack of shit.

#SEC
    #Kessler4Heisman
    #LousyFakeFisherman
    We?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Don't forget Billy

If you fished it the last 20 years, why are your hot-tips stuck in the late 80s early 90s? Cracker bar? Jesus. Are you as bad with steelhead tips as your football prognastications?

You're biting off more than you can chew without backup. And for the springer fishery starting in 06, you're missing out pulling out before the Wallace. Upstream of High Bridge is managed for whitewater kayaks. No floatation fishing since 2001 upstream.

The Battle Creek genetics (Sacramento Basin) from Reiter hatchery fish are still spatially and genetically segregated from Snohomish natives, even 30 fish generations and 90 years later. Go ahead and plagiarize my shit when you're stroking off your next guided trip. Yep. Skykomish hatchery fish are from the Sac basin. Another hot tip for your broke Maltby ass.

Keep making up bullshit, puppy. I make a nice living off PNW and ID rivers. You know just enough to spout your cute homoerotic focused insults, but too ignorant to see your lack of foresight.

We consult for the Quinault nation every steelhead spawning season since the late 90's. I've hooked, landed, tagged, spawned, and stacked more 30lb, not just 20lb, steelhead than you and your pretend sphincter pal @steel2 have ever dreamed of. Several well north of 40lbs as well.

#SEC
    #Kessler4Heisman
    #LousyFakeFisherman
    Yeah, but the buffalo hunting on the Maltby prairies tho...
    MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Don't forget Billy

#SEC
    #Kessler4Heisman
    #LousyFakeFisherman
    You just got your ass kicked auntyEm. Shooting fish in a barrell on the quinalt, which u cant without an indian guide, which youve never done is hardly a fair example. Their broodstock is unmatched and uncommon. I caught a 30.125 fish on the queets bitch, below MY boat not a quinalt guide who (shoots fish in a barrell). Puppy actually knows how to read water.

You dont make a living on rivers. Just so happens Pup owns place on clearwater river. Sup p oae you guide that too. Careful bitch, its a trick question.

Last thing, if you dont know sky regs youre not a guide. Be careful Em, you cant google your way through this topic
    edited May 2016
    Name me the most common glacier fed forks coast river plug ? If you cant you are full of fucking shit Em. Careful I know Pat Graham and bob well. Know them hotshot? Identify that pun or you are a fucking joker (name size for clear-water summer run on puget sound rivers? Youre a fucking fraud bitch and you just stepped on a rattler.
    Anyone who calls high bridge to sultan underfished water is a moron. HEAVILY pounded. 12 -15 drift boats a day and equal # sleds coming up from Sultan. 30 boats/day is no pressure water? Can I kick your cunt a little harder? Give me some more material. Your dumbass is googling shit. Thats a quick exit to gate. Youll be done here be careful poking puppy
    edited May 2016
    Suppose you guide Kenai too? Careful, pup knows that river from skilak to mouth. Pup Has house, weld drifter and Wooldridge there too. Be careful Em. Been there 40 years...you still wanba call pup fake fisherman? Pup draw line at fisherman...you fucked up em
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,375
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Take your meds and shut the fuck up. Christ!