Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thoughts and prayers for puppy

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    If youd take puppy out on your new Grady steel2 id teach you how to fish CQ
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

If youd take puppy out on your new Grady steel2 id teach you how to fish CQ

This live look into the voices in your head, as riveting as it is, can DIAFF.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

Take your meds and shut the fuck up. Christ!

Disagree.

I enjoy pumpy this far off his meds
    Pumpy got a bad strain.

The Wheels are coming off, fast: First @steelheader2 , now @yobates . Pumpy has been exposed, Impeachment is imminent. Pumpy, care to comment on this latest revelation?
    Base, you kinda out yo league. Just hush little one, pumper will get back to you when I dispatch AuntyEm. Ill get to you in due time fuzzy.
    It's over Pumpy. Nixon knew he was finished. It's time to come clean and spill it. Otherwise Limp to the helicopter. Wave V's or Dubs to the crowd. Force a smile. Step aboard and LEAVE!
    Again, ill get t o you next new fish. Grab a pacifier and STFU.
    Tough talk from a guy who lives in a town without 7-11's
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    Founders Club

Baseman said:

PurpleJ said:

Take your meds and shut the fuck up. Christ!

Disagree.

I enjoy pumpy this far off his meds
    Pumpy got a bad strain.

The Wheels are coming off, fast: First @steelheader2 , now @yobates . Pumpy has been exposed, Impeachment is imminent. Pumpy, care to comment on this latest revelation?
    Huh?
    Quit plagiarism my shit fucko!
  • Options
    Puppy doesnt own a grady white. Cost of ve$$el+fuel+mooring+$torage+in$urance+maintenance+rod$-gear+launch+ferry$+Miscellaneous doesnt equate to a reasonable cost of fish/lb. To fish our sound, straights, pussifuck = $65/lb on a good day.

Tommy youve never had fish blood on your blouse, so you need to understand the value of getting out and fishing the salt...it makes it worth $65/lb. But for a lifelong fisherman, the novelty wears off after 30 years. Sometimes its easier to just buy certain fish at $9.99 lb. $29.99 /lb for you and your twinkletoed buttbuddy as you buy it at PCC (farm raised) thdn of course you overcook and waste it. No biggie though as you know a good poundins to the sore pooper is on the menu for dessert. Forget the overcooked and overpriced "copper river" king.
  • Options

Puppy doesnt own a grady white. Cost of ve$$el+fuel+mooring+$torage+in$urance+maintenance+rod$-gear+launch+ferry$+Miscellaneous doesnt equate to a reasonable cost of fish/lb. To fish our sound, straights, pussifuck = $65/lb on a good day.

Tommy youve never had fish blood on your blouse, so you need to understand the value of getting out and fishing the salt...it makes it worth $65/lb. But for a lifelong fisherman, the novelty wears off after 30 years. Sometimes its easier to just buy certain fish at $9.99 lb. $29.99 /lb for you and your twinkletoed buttbuddy as you buy it at PCC (farm raised) thdn of course you overcook and waste it. No biggie though as you know a good poundins to the sore pooper is on the menu for dessert. Forget the overcooked and overpriced "copper river" king.

I line catch my own Alaskan winter king, while you eat your government issued canned tuna in your trailer park in Maltby. Price per pound? You sound poor.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,474
    Founders Club
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited May 2016

I line catch my own Alaskan winter king, while you eat your government issued canned tuna in your trailer park in Maltby. Price per pound? You sound poor.
    Tom youve never line caught anything In Alaska. The only fishing knot youve ever tied was on the young boy you lured back from the safeway in skankridge.
    Shit, I'm Fishing Inferiority Guy on this bored and even I have line caught top notch Alaska salmon.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Thought I lived in maltby, now gold bar? And for anyone making fun of people getting evacuated, you should be ashamed. Derek, tear down this thread.

I'm just going by what @yobates is reporting.
    I'm hearing that @yobates is one of the few people hear that is knowledgeable, the rest being buttsniffers. Just what I'm hearing out here. Lotta twisters out here.

Only other knowledgeable poster that comes to mind is @steelheader2
    Don't forget Billy
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzsWxPLIOo

I did date some slut for a while from Gold Bar I believe. It might have been Sultan. I can't really remember or keep those towns on highway 2 straight. Maybe Puppy knows the family.

Sultan has the bakery, 'nuff said on that.
    Pro Steelhead/Chinook Tip.

Sultan has the only drift boat take out between Monroe and the High Bridge launch. Great under fished section of the Skykomish for hatchery steelhead and Chinook in early summer through end of February....also jet boat and jet ski free unlike the lower river.

WTF? Puppy has 3 takeouts before sultan and down from high bridge. Pup doesnt bother with that drift, so 90's. Pup puts in at pit (pup has key) or split rock and floats to high bridge. 2 people make that float. Puppy and puppys fishing partner. Both priviledged lavro steelheaders. Ever seen a light pea-green lavro around cable hole down, that would be puppy. Most likely there would be 3 steel in fish box. The 4th would be a mystery and most likely 17-20 lbs...and still swimming (but after a selfie)
    They are all closed. Cable hole retired. No longer legal to launch or fish from any floatation device.

Two bit has been seasonal since 2000. Must buy a key from the owner....but you knew that right, Pupp/yobates/steel?

Didn't know 20 lbs steelhead were so 90's? Still being caught in 2016 on the upper Sky.

Maybe you should lay some tread outside of Maltby before you spout off?

Or login as your pretend faux butt buddy @yobates or @steelheader and make up some more bullshit?
    Listen dipshit. Puppy fishes the sky
    200 days a year minimum. You prolly 6. With your $36 rod , spinning reel and bpbber-jig rig. Dont spout off shit you know zero about. There's a reason puppys other handle is steelheader. Its not because I cracker @ reiter hatchery like you and your city butt-buddies a few days a year. Puppy just spent jan and feb drifting cable down, as I have for 30 years. Now back to blue creek for you and your cracker buds. The only other place youve hooked a hatchery fish. You wouldnt know a 20lb head if it was mounted on a wall. Come over, ill show you a few examples of what to look for.
    lmao

potw!
  • Options
    Gladstone said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Thought I lived in maltby, now gold bar? And for anyone making fun of people getting evacuated, you should be ashamed. Derek, tear down this thread.

I'm hearing that @yobates is one of the few people hear that is knowledgeable, the rest being buttsniffers. Just what I'm hearing out here. Lotta twisters out here.

Don't forget Billy

I did date some slut for a while from Gold Bar I believe. It might have been Sultan. I can't really remember or keep those towns on highway 2 straight. Maybe Puppy knows the family.

Sultan has the only drift boat take out between Monroe and the High Bridge launch. Great under fished section of the Skykomish for hatchery steelhead and Chinook in early summer through end of February....also jet boat and jet ski free unlike the lower river.

WTF? Puppy has 3 takeouts before sultan and down from high bridge. Pup doesnt bother with that drift, so 90's. Pup puts in at pit (pup has key) or split rock and floats to high bridge. 2 people make that float. Puppy and puppys fishing partner. Both priviledged lavro steelheaders. Ever seen a light pea-green lavro around cable hole down, that would be puppy. Most likely there would be 3 steel in fish box. The 4th would be a mystery and most likely 17-20 lbs...and still swimming (but after a selfie)
    They are all closed. Cable hole retired. No longer legal to launch or fish from any floatation device.

Two bit has been seasonal since 2000. Must buy a key from the owner....but you knew that right, Pupp/yobates/steel?

Didn't know 20 lbs steelhead were so 90's? Still being caught in 2016 on the upper Sky.

Or login as your pretend faux butt buddy @yobates or @steelheader and make up some more bullshit?
    200 days a year minimum. You prolly 6. With your $36 rod , spinning reel and bpbber-jig rig. Dont spout off shit you know zero about. There's a reason puppys other handle is steelheader. Its not because I cracker @ reiter hatchery like you and your city butt-buddies a few days a year. Puppy just spent jan and feb drifting cable down, as I have for 30 years. Now back to blue creek for you and your cracker buds. The only other place youve hooked a hatchery fish. You wouldnt know a 20lb head if it was mounted on a wall. Come over, ill show you a few examples of what to look for.
    lmao

potw!
    Splitter is the 6th man of HH.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Don't forget Billy

lmao

potw!
    What's the starting lineup?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

MisterEm said:

MisterEm said:

Don't forget Billy

lmao

potw!
    What's the starting lineup?
    I'm pretty sure Steel2 and Yobates, with their combined 75 posts, are in it.
  • Options

Tom youve never line caught anything In Alaska. The only fishing knot youve ever tied was on the young boy you lured back from the safeway in skankridge.
    Honest question, how do you even get on a boat?
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Anyone who owns a boat doesn't think about price/pound. Best not to think about it.
  • Options

Anyone who owns a boat doesn't think about price/pound. Best not to think about it.

DIAFF
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Joint Tenants Right of Survivorship?
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,416
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Habitat loss is #1 reason salmon/steelhead stocks are declining.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Suppose you guide Kenai too? Careful, pup knows that river from skilak to mouth. Pup Has house, weld drifter and Wooldridge there too. Be careful Em. Been there 40 years...you still wanba call pup fake fisherman? Pup draw line at fisherman...you fucked up

If youre a guide, which I doubt you are, I get more pleasure tearing your gills than anyone. You fags know a few spots at several rivers but ZERO fucking knowledge of the respective drainages, history or local knowledge. Nobody tells you guys dickall. Youre despised by locals.

Your SUV, Predator and faggy little latex bait glovez get laughed of every coastal and most inland rivers. Not liked! Dont gloat about that shit. A very dubious distinction dickhead. I know well how much you fags make. Pretty sad considering you miss husky games when they matter, and ALL seahawk playoff games, bowl games, playoff. Quality of life? Not much dude. "Hey honey who won playoff?" " I missed the superbowl but made a little money today less fuel, food and heavy taxation". "Oh, how's our little son's dick fungus, I havent seen him in 8 weeks". You a guide Em? Lets talk bitch!!!! You a guide Em? Lets talk bitch!!!!

Holy fuck I'm crying